Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) (30435 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Kunle Afod Runs Into Trouble With A Job Seeker In ROOM 9 (A MUS / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / Meet Beautiful Daughter Of Kunle Afod Serving In The US Airforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:
this disease nearly destroyed Michael Jackson, he went to become a white man.

but if Michael Jackson viltigo is heriditary, how come non of his siblings have it.

Janet Jackson has not turned white with vitiligo, it shows that no be the same papa born Jackson and the rest.

I have a school mate who was heavily spotted because of viltigo. it destroys somebody's beauty and it has no cure.

If only you had read a little bit more on vitiligo, you wouldn't be wondering why Janet Jackson has not (and may never) develop vitiligo.
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

hey na u even do human genes sequencing, calm down and Learn. If it is hereditary, it doesn't start the same time.

all the children will have it equally, I know a white family with viltigo. every one of them.
Calm down. As a medical doctor, I've seen several more cases than you have. Like I said, 70% of cases are NOT hereditary, so it shouldn't be surprising that many people have it yet none of their relatives do.
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by helen4(f): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
We still have a lot to learn and accept in this part of the world when it comes to people living with one disability or the other. Vitiligo is one of many. Thumb up sir.
Re: ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
I once wrote a short TV screen on vitiligo linked with juvenile delinquency.

People living with vitiligo are one of he few set the society is not fair to.. People need to know vitiligo is not infectious and learn respect, tolerate and stop the discriminating against the people with Vitiligo.

I will like to see the movie..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent" / Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl / Bassey Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.