Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. (642 Views)

How Do You Settle With Your Spouse/partner After A Misunderstanding?? / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by missawele(f): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2021
Hi everyone. This question is for both the married people and those in a serious relationship.

How would you react if you found out that your spouse/partner has a soft spot for someone of the opposite s3x?

Do you see it as a big deal or not?

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by crackhaus: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2021
It is a VERY big deal.

My reaction would be to ensure that I interrupt every means of communication existing between her and that person – delete his number from her phones, block him on all social media platforms, and block his number from calling her.
I would do all of this personally on her phones.

If she resists, or tries to stop me from doing any of the above, it's still not a problem to me... I'll just let the matter slide.
But she will be aware that it's game time.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by InfernoNig: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2021
One don't simply have soft spot for some he or she wants to Bleep or had Bleep. Be wise
Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by Righteousness2(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Having a soft spot may look harmless but it is important to flee From All appearances of Evil.
The devil Has been here for over 6000 years and is very smart and cunning..
The destiny of a husband/ wife could Collaspe in less than 2mins of trying to be friendly to the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by Kondomatic(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2021
If it's in a relationship then I honestly don't care.
Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by missawele(f): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2021
crackhaus:
It is a VERY big deal.

My reaction would be to ensure that I interrupt every means of communication existing between her and that person – delete his number from her phones, block him on all social media platforms, and block his number from calling her.
I would do all of this personally on her phones.

If she resists, or tries to stop me from doing any of the above, it's still not a problem to me... I'll just let the matter slide.
But she will be aware that it's game time.

Hmmm smiley. Looks like you take it seriously. But why is it 'game time' when she isn't even cheating?

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by missawele(f): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Having a soft spot may look harmless but it is important to flee From All appearances of Evil.
The devil Has been here for over 6000 years and is very smart and cunning..
The destiny of a husband/ wife could Collapse in less than 2mins of trying to be friendly to the opposite sex.

Flee from all appearances of evil.
I like this one. smiley
Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by missawele(f): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
If it's in a relationship then I honestly don't care.

How can you not care? Except you don't love the said partner.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by Kondomatic(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2021
missawele:

How can you not care? Except you don't love the said partner.
Love means different things to different people.

For some, it's the absence of common sense but not for me.

I always have a reason for dating a lady and I am cool with whatever she's doing with her life as long as I am getting that.

I can even help her resolve misunderstanding or console her when she's having problems with the person she's cheating on me with.

Oyi nwanyi bu ukwu nku, when e heavy you too much, you drop am to safe your neck.
Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by missawele(f): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Love means different things to different people.

For some, it's the absence of common sense but not for me.

I always have a reason for dating a lady and I am cool with whatever she's doing with her life as long as I am getting that.

I can even help her resolve misunderstanding or console her when she's having problems with the person she's cheating on me with.

Oyi nwanyi bu ukwu nku, when e heavy you too much, you drop am to safe your neck.

Lol. Okay o smiley

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender. by crackhaus: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
missawele:

Hmmm smiley. Looks like you take it seriously. But why is it 'game time' when she isn't even cheating?
Do people just wake up one morning to start cheating?

Having a soft spot for another person of the opposite sex is one of the catalysts for 'chop & clean mouth'.

I don't trust men when it comes to vagína, and I trust women even less when it comes to mistakenly falling on top erect prick.

Total avoidance is of utmost importance.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale in Asaba Delta State / This How You Can Remain Relevant As A Stay At Home Mom / I've Been Served Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.