Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Are You A Tech Hand In South-south? We Can Achieve Big Things To Gather - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Tech Hand In South-south? We Can Achieve Big Things To Gather (252 Views)

I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free / Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / Is It Possible To Gain An Internship With A Tech Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Tech Hand In South-south? We Can Achieve Big Things To Gather by cobsol(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2021
There is now need for everyone in Tech in the south south, south east to come together, synergies and push one big product!

You would agree with me that tech in the south-south, south east have not seen the light of the day, reason be because there haven't been an avenue for tech head to synergies and so every great impact about tech now goes to Lagos alone.

If you are a programmer with quality product in Port Harcourt, Enugu and other south-south state we encourage you attend the south-south, south east tech round table holding on the 27th of march in port Harcourt, its going to be mind blowing.

to register visit www.techafri.com

Nigeria President for SEO, Engr. Ezekwere Ndubuisi Henry has seriously lamented the lack of big tech activities going on in south south and south east, read his remark
https://techafri.com/there-are-no-recognized-tech-company-in-south-south-this-is-why-i-said-so/

(1) (Reply)

Simple Linkedin Profile API / Django Programmer Mentorship / Hello Programmer Battle Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.