Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah (36653 Views)

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Jonathan39: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
The only people the Fulanis fear in Nigeria are the Igbos. They know an Igbo man doesn't fear death, and is ready for war any day any time
Rawhumper:
If am to come to This World in next live, May i still come as an Ibo.

I am so proud to ne an Ibo and we know most tribes wish to be ibos.

Everywhere i go and Tell the girls from other tribes, am Ibo.....some will say we don't like to marry outside our tribe but after still saying that, i still have Access to their kitty.

Esn and The Ibos Are the onlyFulqni nightmare in Nigeria.

quote author=Emmanuelhector post=99830341] I envy igbos ..

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Rawhumper(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
It marvels me how You guys rely on Buhari and think its Business as usual

You think if The hole South declare war against The north, Nigerian govt Can stand them?

Abeg park one Side, i SWEAR ON MY LIFE when it starts, i will join The Ibo Army and will proudly kill and destroy You northern goats....yu think we Are here to chest beat or brag?

No worries.......lets Watch and See what Happens next.

quote author=tjhinal post=99831054] Wonderful, terrorist killed terrorist. Government should do the needful by neutralizing both the IPOB terrorist, Ibapara (Igaho) terrorist, Niger Delta terrorist and all the armed bandits that are terrorising the innocent citizen of this country.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
They are denying him because the was killed. Had it been he was handed over the police, they would have claimed him and said he was innocent and free him to continue..but because he was killed, they not know he's not their member. Thelank God ESN didn't even wait to know if he is their member of not. They sent him to be judged by Allah and rewarded with his own share of virgins.
I'm sure he's happy where is is now.

7 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by 21stDecember: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Asif ESN is bothered for them owning up to their terrorist brother's judgement before God.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by luluman: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
EmekaA125:
ESN is saddled with the responsibility of arresting and neutralizing armed herdsmen and bandits. So since Miyetti Allah confirmed that this Isah wasn't one of them, there's no need questioning IPOB's legitimate power to kill him. Case closed
your way of reasoning is worrisome:If miyeti says he is not one of them should Government still not investigate?
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by AK481(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Emma powerful is a bad guy.

Which one be “handover to his ancestors “ grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by michkings: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
ESN I love you

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Earntrick: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Oh
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by thatigboman: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Amb1045:
una must hear word by force lol. they refuse to obey simple instructions we don't want open grazing. no banditry
i dont understand. It is not open grazing or anything.
After farmers have toiled all year long, the skinny marauding terrorists just carry their cows to eat the crops. So a farmer will toil for a whole year and dont have a single output for his family or to sell. And the terrorists go to same place and sell one cow for N200,000.which money is the farmer going to use to buy the cow meat?

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Tupaq: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
But why e dey pain you may....
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
pablobellins:
If you believe we will do better if we split, Like

If you still believe in one Nigeria share

Really I am not against splitting though, but the after effects of it.

One.
If we agree to split, one tribe will turn the peaceful splitting to war. And it's the Hausas. Everything is war with them.
They will start killing Yoruba and Igbo in their region. So, the splitting will come with blood spilling. And is that what we pray for? God forbid.
Lives are precious.

Secondly,
The Igbos are all over the nation. Likewise Yorubas and Hausas too but more of Igbo everywhere. They believe more in traveling for business. My question is all the properties they have aquired in other states, how easy would it be to dispose them before leaving? All the houses and lands. Not them alone though, but all other tribes as well. Or the splitting is the type that everyone remains where they are living but their regions governed by their own people. So Hausa can continue with his business and Babialah akoba gafara beggy beggy in Yorubaland and the Igbos continue their business in Lagos and Ibadan, while Afolabi continues his Mechanic work in Kano and Kaduna.

One fact that we fail to realize is Splitting won't be an easy thing. It will come with tears and losses. Otherwise, it would have been the best for our Nation.

God bless all tribes in Naija

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Subzero047: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
amuwo1980:
I no support ESN killing any one , I doubt they actually killed the guy

Shut up
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Since the FG sees ESN and Fulani bandits as criminals, then case is settled. Why are they worried that two groups of terrorists are fighting each other?
The job is being done for the army and police. Let the two terrorist groups kill themselves in the bush.
They both have AK47's, charms and other weapons so let them finish themselves there.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by MummyD2020(f): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
amuwo1980:
I no support ESN killing any one , I doubt they actually killed the guy
But you suppoŕt herdsmen killing people
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by smallsmall: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ayam not understanding!
ESN killed a Terrorist, Myettin Allah is crying and wailing that they should bring the body and give Police?
Shey Police told these MACBAN Killers that they need to use the body to cook Rice or what?

The fact that Myetti Allah is comentting on the killing of this terrorist Fulani Herdsman shows that they are pained by his death and they are the Umbrella body for Fulani terrorists.

OPC made a mistake by going on operation with the Police and Army because these Nigerian Security have been infiltrated by the Fulani Terrorists.
OPC should have liquidated Wakillu Iskilit the moment they caught him

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by smallsmall: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rawhumper:
If am to come to This World in next live, May i still come as an Ibo.

I am so proud to ne an Ibo and we know most tribes wish to be ibos.

Everywhere i go and Tell the girls from other tribes, am Ibo.....some will say we don't like to marry outside our tribe but after still saying that, i still have Access to their kitty.

Esn and The Ibos Are the onlyFulqni nightmare in Nigeria.

quote author=Emmanuelhector post=99830341] I envy igbos ..

Ooh just shutup, it is this kind of nonsense boasting and chest beating that cost Ibos over 3Million lives during the Civil War.
You can score achievements without trying to insult other tribes or insult women of other tribes.
Your talk is so cheap l think you are a teenager sef
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by dazzlingd(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
God bless all enemies of fulani terrorists
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by smallsmall: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
luluman:
your way of reasoning is worrisome:If miyeti says he is not one of them should Government still not investigate?

Why did the Govt not investigate all these years when Isa has been terrorising and killing Southerners?
It is when the terrorists are killed that the Fulani Govt suddenly want to investigate
Abeg, let God do the investigation, any terrorists caught should be liquidated immediately, enough of these BullShyte

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by smallsmall: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

One.
If we agree to split, one tribe will turn the peaceful splitting to war. And it's the Hausas. Everything is war with them.
They will start killing Yoruba and Igbo in their region. So, the splitting will come with blood spilling. And is that what we pray for? God forbid.
Lives are precious.

Secondly,
The Igbos are all over the nation. Likewise Yorubas and Hausas too but more of Igbo everywhere. They believe more in traveling for business. My question is all the properties they have aquired in other states, how easy would it be to dispose them before leaving? All the houses and lands. Not them alone though, but all other tribes as well. Or the splitting is the type that everyone remains where they are living but their regions governed by their own people. So Hausa can continue with his business and Babialah akoba gafara beggy beggy in Yorubaland and the Igbos continue their business in Lagos and Ibadan, while Afolabi continues his Mechanic work in Kano and Kaduna.

One fact that we fail to realize is Splitting won't be an easy thing. It will come with tears and losses. Otherwise, it would have been the best for our Nation.

Dont be trapped by "Fear of the unknown".
The question l ask people who rationalise our continued, "fake One Nigeria" is that dont we shed "Blood and Tears" already, as we are together?
Dont Northerners and Fulanis kill Southerners anyhow, as of today's one Nigeria?
Since the Fulani HErdsmen believe in terrorising Southerners and Buhari is their Patron and he is helping them to do so, should all Southerners fold their hands and watch themselves become Slaves to these foreign Savage Fulanis, to be killed anytime they want to share blood?

If we split, Nrotherners will shed blood, if we dont split they keep shedding our blood, why dont we just split, shed the blood and let each region be free, live in equity and justice, while determining its own future?
I would rather die fighting for my freedom that fold my hands and be killed by some Cow-Urine drinking Savages from Futa Jalon, Niger Republic or Mali or Sudan

10 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Stevedegreat(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Miyetti Allah is a terrorist group, take it or leave it and there shall be no peace for the wicked.
Miyetti Allah should be scrapped and banned to operate forthwith or else doom already witness shall engulf the entity. Miyetti Allah know about every wicked move of their people.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by OBALOLA55(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Vickym1:

Chai.. Ndo
BIA ODI KA ISOZI NA NDI AGHA NAIRALAND
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by xaggar(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Vickym1:
Miyetti Allah should control their men form rapping and killing innocent farmers if they want peace to rain if not ESN will be brutal to them.

It is not; peace to rain...

It is; peace to reign.

Peace ain't from the sky.
Lol!
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Masterkernel1: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
BSdetector:
This only goes to prove that the Mohammed isa story is a made up fictional character. Usual IPoB propaganda to massage their ego and feel among.... pathetic flatskulls.

It's only people who are sympathetic to terrorism that cry when they meet their wows, are you one of them?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Masterkernel1: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
jaxxy:

Who gave ESN the powers to do that? Are respective governors aware? Is there an agreement with any south eastern leaders on that?

Start by asking first, did bandits and Boko Haram take permission to kill and kidnap innocent citizens.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by favor914: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Jonathan39:
The only people the Fulanis fear in Nigeria are the Igbos. They know an Igbo man doesn't fear death, and is ready for war any day any time
It is true Useless Empty Barrel, I guess that is why Odumegwu Ojukwu & Nnamdi Kanu ran away to preserve their death? Mumu.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by ScamHunter: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

One.
Lives are precious.

Secondly,

So in your understanding, splitting is war? That's queer. Soviet Union split without war. India, Ethiopia and many others.
So because Igbo have property in the north and west is enough reason not to split? Do you think Igbo don't have property in Cameroon, Benin Republic, Cote dovoire and elsewhere?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Masterkernel1: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
LOL. The mumus were celebrating killing a cow they bought with their own money.

If them born them well, make them shoot one herdsman.

I challenge you to come down East and Trespass into people's property, you think you can stand, come.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by luluman: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
smallsmall:

Why did the Govt not investigate all these years when Isa has been terrorising and killing Southerners?
It is when the terrorists are killed that the Fulani Govt suddenly want to investigate
Abeg, let God do the investigation, any terrorists caught should be liquidated immediately, enough of these BullShyte
When did government give your ESN power to do extra judicial killings? Exactly what your Igbo brother writer just accused the media of today about calling someone a terrorist when he has not been pronounced by the court.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by ScamHunter: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
smallsmall:
Ayam not understanding!
ESN killed a Terrorist, Myettin Allah is crying and wailing that they should bring the body and give Police?
Shey Police told these MACBAN Killers that they need to use the body to cook Rice or what?

The fact that Myetti Allah is comentting on the killing of this terrorist Fulani Herdsman shows that they are pained by his death and they are the Umbrella body for Fulani terrorists.

OPC made a mistake by going on operation with the Police and Army because these Nigerian Security have been infiltrated by the Fulani Terrorists.
OPC should have liquidated Wakillu Iskilit the moment they caught him

Their commenting doesn't just show they are pained. It is an indication that they knew about him and that he is truly a high ranking terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by favor914: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
ScamHunter:

So in your understanding, splitting is war? That's queer. Soviet Union split without war. India, Ethiopia and many others.
So because Igbo have property in the north and west is enough reason not to split? Do you think Igbo don't have property in Cameroon, Benin Republic, Cote dovoire and elsewhere?
Nigeria will choose the president of Biafra for the first 100 years.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Masterkernel1: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
tjhinal:
Wonderful, terrorist killed terrorist. Government should do the needful by neutralizing both the IPOB terrorist, Ibapara (Igaho) terrorist, Niger Delta terrorist and all the armed bandits that are terrorising the innocent citizen of this country.

It's not a surprise that you're not lettered. If comprehension is your big problem, deal with it. Men standing up to protect there tribe from bandits and terrorists are who you're tagging terrorist.

I won't be surprise if you're from the Illiteracy capital of the world, people who depends on quota system to succeed in life.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by favor914: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
ScamHunter:

Their commenting doesn't just show they are pained. It is an indication that they knew about him and that he is truly a high ranking terrorist.
No go look for trouble, last time it was 30 months of hell your grand parents, & parents suffered tremendously, even their commander ran away to Ivory Coast, war has not come, their new wannabe leader has already fled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu / Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.