Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah (36689 Views)

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by favor914: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Masterkernel1:

It's not a surprise that you're not lettered. If comprehension is your big problem, deal with it. Men standing up to protect there tribe from bandits and terrorists are who you're tagging terrorist.

I won't be surprise if you're from the Illiteracy capital of the world, people who depends on quota system to succeed in life.
You that was accepted on merit, what did you become? A worker to your Fulani classmate?
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by favor914: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rawhumper:
It marvels me how You guys rely on Buhari and think its Business as usual

You think if The hole South declare war against The north, Nigerian govt Can stand them?

Abeg park one Side, i SWEAR ON MY LIFE when it starts, i will join The Ibo Army and will proudly kill and destroy You northern goats....yu think we Are here to chest beat or brag?

No worries.......lets Watch and See what Happens next.

quote author=tjhinal post=99831054] Wonderful, terrorist killed terrorist. Government should do the needful by neutralizing both the IPOB terrorist, Ibapara (Igaho) terrorist, Niger Delta terrorist and all the armed bandits that are terrorising the innocent citizen of this country.
Your reservation in hell is still waiting, your family, friends & Ipob will not find your body parts to bury.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Masterkernel1: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
favor914:
You that was accepted on merit, what did you become? A worker to your Fulani classmate?

Hahhahah... Fulani classmate?, they're stone-age beasts running through the woods.

May I kindly remind you that North is the poverty headquarters of the earth. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by favor914: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Really I am not against splitting though, but the after effects of it.

One.
If we agree to split, one tribe will turn the peaceful splitting to war. And it's the Hausas. Everything is war with them.
They will start killing Yoruba and Igbo in their region. So, the splitting will come with blood spilling. And is that what we pray for? God forbid.
Lives are precious.

Secondly,
The Igbos are all over the nation. Likewise Yorubas and Hausas too but more of Igbo everywhere. They believe more in traveling for business. My question is all the properties they have aquired in other states, how easy would it be to dispose them before leaving? All the houses and lands. Not them alone though, but all other tribes as well. Or the splitting is the type that everyone remains where they are living but their regions governed by their own people. So Hausa can continue with his business and Babialah akoba gafara beggy beggy in Yorubaland and the Igbos continue their business in Lagos and Ibadan, while Afolabi continues his Mechanic work in Kano and Kaduna.

One fact that we fail to realize is Splitting won't be an easy thing. It will come with tears and losses. Otherwise, it would have been the best for our Nation.

God bless all tribes in Naija
Only Peasants that have nothing (Majority of Nairaland) will imagine such a fallacy that Nigeria could separate, you will be 100 years deceased Nigeria will still be moving, born alone, die alone, what a waste of life.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by BlackPantherxXx: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I challenge you to come down East and Trespass into people's property, you think you can stand, come.

I am there... I am trespassing. Na lie. Umuahia...Bende Road, close to Umu chinkata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by favor914: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Hahhahah... Fulani classmate?, they're stone-age beasts running through the woods.

May I kindly remind you that North is the poverty headquarters of the earth. I'm sorry to disappoint you.
You that went to a Federal Government college what did you become with your meritorious distinction? Mumu just to come on Nairaland and wail as if President Buhari is your Father, when other people were joining the army & playing politics what was your lazy popsy doing? Waiting to be chosen for Gulder & Star advertisement? Lift your hand, & call for Gulder?
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by kense88: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
alfasexy:
I am very happy about my donations to IPOB.
bro, how did you do the donation ? I will like to make my contribution.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Idiko1: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
favor914:
It is true Useless Empty Barrel, I guess that is why Odumegwu Ojukwu & Nnamdi Kanu ran away to preserve their death? Mumu.

I had left the earth the day anybody from your miserable ethnic group in Nigeria will dream to stand up for his people as Ojukwu did in 1967 despite all odds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Blackdisciple(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Remember ipob is not OPC

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Idiko1: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
favor914:
Nigeria will choose the president of Biafra for the first 100 years.

Are you okay? The moment Biafra or Republic of Igboland is actualized, the shithole called Nigeria will cease to exist. Please write like a person with brains cells.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Eagba(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
tjhinal:
Wonderful, terrorist killed terrorist. Government should do the needful by neutralizing both the IPOB terrorist, Ibapara (Igaho) terrorist, Niger Delta terrorist and all the armed bandits that are terrorising the innocent citizen of this country.
you forgot to add," FG should ensure equity and fairness
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Rawhumper(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who Are the real Cowards? The ones that always hide Behind The middle belt Guys and The yorubas to fight their wars or The one that fought for almost three years defending their motherland?

Bro i bet You with all assurance that The next war is going to ne fought mainly by core north with few or no middlebelt Guys cos i believe they have known by how who The real enemy is.

I am not really scared to face You in Battle believe me, i am Over zealous and cant wait to wash my Hands in the blood of The northern goats......

If You Are a man bring your cows to any forest in eastern land and see....no need to trade words .

Lastly Remember your People Are known to have the worst officers and foot soldiers that lack common sense in Battle ground.....thats why bokoharam has not been defeated. Put politics aside, with Hausa as commanders in Nigeria Army, there will always ne insecurity in the Country.

favor914:
Your reservation in hell is still waiting, your family, friends & Ipob will not find your body parts to bury.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by ScamHunter: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
favor914:
No go look for trouble, last time it was 30 months of hell your grand parents, & parents suffered tremendously, even their commander ran away to Ivory Coast, war has not come, their new wannabe leader has already fled.

At least they saw hell and survived. You just saw cattle and went on exile. What would happen if you see hell? And how are you sure you'll come back from your own exile Mr Yellow?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Rawhumper(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
No not just a teenager but a toodler and suckler.

Well yes Ibos lost 3millions but do You know what The hausas lost? Nobody says it because The Ibos were conquered.

I love all other tribes, i for one, i am grateful to The Yorubas that fought on The Side of Biafra(though majority were in Nigeria Army).

Their them Military Gov sacrificed his life when Ironsi during The counter coup.

Though we didnt habe mich Support, with all The blockade and starvation, The war took almost 3years to end.

I appreciate every other tribes with exception of The North.

The South South Guys and ladies, i salute them, The middlebelt, The Yoruba and others.....They all plAy important role

quote author=smallsmall post=99833993]

Ooh just shutup, it is this kind of nonsense boasting and chest beating that cost Ibos over 3Million lives during the Civil War.
You can score achievements without trying to insult other tribes or insult women of other tribes.
Your talk is so cheap l think you are a teenager sef[/quote]
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by ScamHunter: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

I am there... I am trespassing. Na lie. Umuahia...Bende Road, close to Umu chinkata.

Really? One more thing left....Turn into a cow in concordance with your brain.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Rawhumper(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
Everly they go get sense by Force my Brother.

Most of them Are saying Nnamdi Kalu ran away blah blah, we don't need Nnamdi Kalu to defend our land when it starts even if Nnamdi says we should stop, we fit KILL HIM join. People don't really undastand how The Ibos behave.

Everly. when it sets, they go get sense by -force!!

quote author=Jonathan39 post=99832460]The only people the Fulanis fear in Nigeria are the Igbos. They know an Igbo man doesn't fear death, and is ready for war any day any time[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by BlackPantherxXx: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
ScamHunter:

ScamHunter to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Really? One more thing left....Turn into a cow in concordance with your brain.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Amanda4life: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
SINCE ESN 8S SO POWERFUL OR ACTIVE THAN MILLITARY.

LET GOVT HAND OVER BOKOHARAM TO ESN.
I THINK ESN CAN SUCCEED ENDING BOKOHARA
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by kingsceedon(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
stormborn28:

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by guy222: 10:23pm On Mar 11
No be only mohammad isa, na ganduje buhari. Very useless, stupid and an idiotic set of people. You arrested somebody, no pictures, no videos and the annoying part of it, they fail to tell us the part of benue he was arrested. Even my 4years old daughter will not believe this. Immediately nnamdi cown heard that opc arrested wakili, he also want to rub shoulder in order to be call a man not nowing that he is nothing but a boy. It is only ipob and the people from potapota and flat headed region that would believe this lies. This is the greatest lie ever in the history of nigeria. A bastard that could not pay his parent the last respect they duelly deserve as a result of python dance. Want us to believe this trash. if you believe this you are nothing but a coward with low mantality. Very useless set of liars. Show us pictures or videos and part of benue he was arrested or forever remain a coward. Igholo we know, who art thou nmamdi cownu. BASTARD.
You just dey masturbate on your android screen, just turn to terrorist or bandit enter any part of Igbo land, na that very day you go meet your ancestors

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by bosco2017: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
I dont mind spending my money on ESN . The best thing MNK has done for Biafrans .

God bless MNK
God bless IPOB
God bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by bosco2017: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
tjhinal:
Wonderful, terrorist killed terrorist. Government should do the needful by neutralizing both the IPOB terrorist, Ibapara (Igaho) terrorist, Niger Delta terrorist and all the armed bandits that are terrorising the innocent citizen of this country.

You forgot to say that the Govt must kill itself since the Gov is also a terrorist movement . Gov of Buhari is the biggest terrorist in Nigeria .
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by King44(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
jaxxy:

Who gave ESN the powers to do that? Are respective governors aware? Is there an agreement with any south eastern leaders on that?
must there be an agreement?
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Vickym1(f): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2021
xaggar:

It is not; peace to rain...

It is; peace to reign.

Peace ain't from the sky.
Lol!
Tnx... It was a typo.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Vickym1(f): 12:43am On Mar 13, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BIA ODI KA ISOZI NA NDI AGHA NAIRALAND
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don fight u b4?
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Vickym1(f): 12:43am On Mar 13, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Soso ndo ? undecided
sad sad sad
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 13, 2021
smallsmall:

Dont be trapped by "Fear of the unknown".
The question l ask people who rationalise our continued, "fake One Nigeria" is that dont we shed "Blood and Tears" already, as we are together?
Dont Northerners and Fulanis kill Southerners anyhow, as of today's one Nigeria?
Since the Fulani HErdsmen believe in terrorising Southerners and Buhari is their Patron and he is helping them to do so, should all Southerners fold their hands and watch themselves become Slaves to these foreign Savage Fulanis, to be killed anytime they want to share blood?

If we split, Nrotherners will shed blood, if we dont split they keep shedding our blood, why dont we just split, shed the blood and let each region be free, live in equity and justice, while determining its own future?
I would rather die fighting for my freedom that fold my hands and be killed by some Cow-Urine drinking Savages from Futa Jalon, Niger Republic or Mali or Sudan

You have a point though
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by amuwo1980: 2:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Jonathan39:
Same way some said ESN only exist online. Very soon, it will be clear to you
The job of the ESN is not to kill anybody , it is to discourage herdsmen from nefarious activities in our forest , they don’t kill anybody because it is not their operational modus , they will only return fire if fired upon , we igbos are civilized ppl and not like abokis and afonjas that murder ppl anyhow without judicial recourse.
Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by showafrica(m): 2:05am On Mar 13, 2021
saaron:
These terrorists can keep deceiving themselves. Deep down they're pained by the loss. Miyeti allah group is the umbrella body of all fulani terrorists in Nigeria.

My bro, i feel the pain of the Miyetti allah in that write up. They are now saying country is gone if lawlessness is allowed. Since herders were carrying ak47 up and down, it was not lawlessness ooo. They never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by showafrica(m): 2:12am On Mar 13, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
He has gone to meet Ekwensu not Chukwu Okike Abia

No God will judge him first before handing him over to Ekwensu to use do suya.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah by calcal: 2:39am On Mar 13, 2021
The fear of ESN is the beginning of wisdom.

Makemefit12op:
Fulani Bandits’ Leader Allegedly Killed By ESN Not Our Member, We’re Not Bothered – Miyetti Allah

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/12/fulani-bandits%E2%80%99-leader-allegedly-killed-esn-not-our-member-we%E2%80%99re-not-bothered-%E2%80%93-miyetti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre / Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.