Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Internal Competition - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Internal Competition (202 Views)

Anambra State Board Of Internal Revenue Seals All The UBA Bank In The State. / See How Metrobee Competition Defrauded My Little Sis (screenshots Included) / CSJ Vom Holds Inter-house Sports Competition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internal Competition by vivsravine: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
INTERNAL COMPETITION

There seems to be this competition amongst us, greater than a cold war, this competition looks like  someone is looking down on you and you feel you want to do anything to fly higher than them.

Most annoying, people don't even choose good things to compete with but rather they are competing in evil things like , indeceny, sexual immorality, robbery and many other vices.

We fail to allow good things challenge us, we fail to show love and  care, hospitality and charity and even chose to compete in these virtues.

We are easily  linked in bad things and leaving out the good ones, aspire to out do others in goodness and great virtues, strive to be more sacrificing in nature, remain selfless and extend a hand of fellowship always.

Let's not be reckoned with vices that depits insanity about us, stop all forms of internal competition, every man to his race, strive to be in competition with yourself and not with any other person but in good things which lifts the souls.

We are highly exposed to alot  of vices and virtues yet its expected of us to learn how to do good with what is pleasing to the hearts and good for your neighbour, rather than what would bring pain.

Let no one propel you to do evil in the name of seeking to be better, you are not in any form of competition with any one in life, no matter your age, status and position, don't allow little nothings and greedy lead you to total regrets, seek to improve yourself, develop your mind and teach others the way to succeed, in that way you impact without competing.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday SMS Quotes & Wishes / Why Women Like To Cry? / Light Pole Foundation – The First Step In Building A Light Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.