Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask (1126 Views)

How I Overcame My Husband's Abuse / How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You? / Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by naijaamebo: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
With the frequent domestic violence happening around Africa and many solutions being proffered by various organizations to help curb this act, a young bride has come out to show that most ladies do enjoys this domestic violence as she came online to ask what she could possible do to her husband that will make him abuse her physically.

According to her message, she said

I have being married to the love of my life for years now, he is very kind, he assist in doing house chores, I even have the password to his phones, he says yes to everything I ask. What can i do to make him say NO, shout at me, I want him to be bad but not too bad sha.

https://vearify.com/what-can-i-do-to-provoke-my-husband-abuse-me-physically-lady-ask/

Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by MickzyDonald: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
wahala be like head tie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wahala Be Like Person Wey Mess 4 Class.
Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by scofield114: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
cheat on him
Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by BabbanBura(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
scofield114:
cheat on him

He is a simp, he will come back home crying and begging where did he go wrong!

My babe sha thinks I am weak cos she never see my other side and I bng tell am say mek she no get me to the other side woo, e go ugly bad gan woo!!
Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
I done dey find fuel from vgc dey come since morning now i finally see for near sangotedo where queue less and I done dey the queue for almost 3 hours yet i never fit buy fuel... Nepa no dey give light again till Saturday, sun be like world want end yet this one is looking for who will kill her.. Wahala nor too much for this country

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by InfernoNig: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Women are the most confused set of things on this planet earth. You get a good man, na wahala, you get bad man, na wahala. Mtchew.
Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by Jeon(f): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
naijaamebo:
With the frequent domestic violence happening around Africa and many solutions being proffered by various organizations to help curb this act, a young bride has come out to show that most ladies do enjoys this domestic violence as she came online to ask what she could possible do to her husband that will make him abuse her physically.

According to her message, she said

I have being married to the love of my life for years now, he is very kind, he assist in doing house chores, I even have the password to his phones, he says yes to everything I ask. What can i do to make him say NO, shout at me, I want him to be bad but not too bad sha.

https://vearify.com/what-can-i-do-to-provoke-my-husband-abuse-me-physically-lady-ask/
you must be stupid
Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by Polynek(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Am not surprise to hear Dix, A woman once complained that Her husband is too quiet 4 her liking
Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by Kondomatic(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
dairykidd:
I done dey find fuel from vgc dey come since morning now i finally see for near sangotedo where queue less and I done dey the queue for almost 3 hours yet i never fit buy fuel... Nepa no dey give light again till Saturday, sun be like world want end yet this one is looking for who will kill her.. Wahala nor too much for this country
Some wahala be like motorcycle, nah person go start am
Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by duro4chang(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Slap his mother and cheat on him.
Re: What Can I Do To Provoke My Husband Abuse Me Physically – Lady Ask by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Some wahala be like motorcycle, nah person go start am

My brother sad

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) / What Should I Do To Restore My Happiness Back. / Relocation Sales Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.