Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Lotto Winning Numbers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lotto Winning Numbers (637 Views)

Powerball Jackpot Winning Numbers Monday, 17 October 2022 / Super Lotto Plus Winning Numbers Wednesday, 5 October 2022 / Can A Person Have Two Bvn Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lotto Winning Numbers by kingviny: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hi guys,

We all need money and Lotto is one way to quickly get it if one can find a good forecaster to give one sure numbers.

With 2 sure, a stake of N1,000 would give one N240,000 and 3 direct numbers on the same stake would give N2.1m

So, if one sets aside N10,000 to try 10 times, a good forecaster should be able to hit a 2 sure at least before the 10 attempts are exhausted.

But getting the right keys to produce result requires expertise which many of us do not have that's why I decided to carryout a research to see if I could discover a good forecaster out there who can be sending these winning numbers, for a fee off course, so long as he is not a fake.

I was able to discover this guy on facebook.

https://web.facebook.com/gospel.ndubuike

You can check him out and see his results so far.

I have called and gotten details from him about his service.

I am looking for 5 people who would be interested in his forecast also to join me so that we can combine to pay for his subscriptions and be sharing his games.

It is wiser to reduce our risk this way. If he is genuine, then we would all make money by paying only 20% of his charges. If he is a fraud, we only get to lose 20% instead of an individual subscribing to him and loosing the entire subscription money 100%. I think it is a smart thing to do as a way of testing the forecaster.

If you have checked him out on facebook and you are interested in joining me on this, you can whatsapp me on 08109946200.

I am a risk taker but I like to take calculated risk and minimize my losses to the best of my ability.

Only serious people should reach me pls. I do not know the forecaster personally, I only researched and saw his posts on Facebook.

If he is genuine, then let's make it big with his forecasts. His fees are not cheap but when we split it, it comes to an amount that we can all afford to loose .
Re: Lotto Winning Numbers by kingviny: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Check it out
Re: Lotto Winning Numbers by kingviny: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
Let's give it shot
Re: Lotto Winning Numbers by system000001(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
am interested
Re: Lotto Winning Numbers by adomuwiner(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Add me

Re: Lotto Winning Numbers by Bornboy4: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Add me
ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT
Re: Lotto Winning Numbers by kingviny: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2021
Send me a whatsapp msg
Re: Lotto Winning Numbers by Alcatel17: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingviny:

Hi guys,

We all need money and Lotto is one way to quickly get it if one can find a good forecaster to give one sure numbers.

With 2 sure, a stake of N1,000 would give one N240,000 and 3 direct numbers on the same stake would give N2.1m

So, if one sets aside N10,000 to try 10 times, a good forecaster should be able to hit a 2 sure at least before the 10 attempts are exhausted.

But getting the right keys to produce result requires expertise which many of us do not have that's why I decided to carryout a research to see if I could discover a good forecaster out there who can be sending these winning numbers, for a fee off course, so long as he is not a fake.

I was able to discover this guy on facebook.

https://web.facebook.com/gospel.ndubuike

You can check him out and see his results so far.

I have called and gotten details from him about his service.

I am looking for 5 people who would be interested in his forecast also to join me so that we can combine to pay for his subscriptions and be sharing his games.

It is wiser to reduce our risk this way. If he is genuine, then we would all make money by paying only 20% of his charges. If he is a fraud, we only get to lose 20% instead of an individual subscribing to him and loosing the entire subscription money 100%. I think it is a smart thing to do as a way of testing the forecaster.

If you have checked him out on facebook and you are interested in joining me on this, you can whatsapp me on 08109946200.

I am a risk taker but I like to take calculated risk and minimize my losses to the best of my ability.

Only serious people should reach me pls. I do not know the forecaster personally, I only researched and saw his posts on Facebook.

If he is genuine, then let's make it big with his forecasts. His fees are not cheap but when we split it, it comes to an amount that we can all afford to loose .

Bro how did this adventure finally go cos I'm highly interested...
Re: Lotto Winning Numbers by kingviny: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Alcatel17:

Bro how did this adventure finally go cos I'm highly interested...

No good response so I had to put it in the cooler.
Re: Lotto Winning Numbers by Alcatel17: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingviny:

No good response so I had to put it in the cooler.

Ok I will buzz u on whatsapp let's take it out d cooler bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free $10 Now And More / Royal Q Makes Its Way Into Abuja! / $30-$15000 airdrop if it works for you your luck!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.