Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Royal Q Makes Its Way Into Abuja! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Royal Q Makes Its Way Into Abuja! (642 Views)

MAKING MONEY WITH ROYAL Q: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ROYAL Q / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Q Makes Its Way Into Abuja! by recommendations: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
Hi guys, the Royal Q family will be hosting its first physical seminar in Abuja.

So far physical seminars have been limited to Lagos and Ibadan, we have decided to bring this experience to our capital city, so folks over there won't be left out.

If you find yourself in Abuja on Friday, October 8th, kindly make your way to the venue in the picture below.

Incase you decide to hop on the train during or after the seminar, you can sign up and download the app using the link below:

https://www.royalqs.com/s/UNMHX

You can also reach out to me on 07012583701

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Q Makes Its Way Into Abuja! by MVLOX(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na greedy mumu dey fall for all this nonsense
Re: Royal Q Makes Its Way Into Abuja! by recommendations: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
MVLOX:
Na greedy mumu dey fall for all this nonsense

Lmao, can you please provide proof of why it's nonsense?

If you can't then you are just a bitter soul.

People will keep making money from it, while you only become more bitter, sad.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Q Makes Its Way Into Abuja! by recommendations: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2021
MVLOX:

Unfortunately I didn't put one Naira into Chymall or any Ponzi scheme. I just feel bad for those who have fallen prey to sweet talkers like and others who will still fall prey.....

Well good for you, learn to do your due diligence so you won't be tagging every opportunity as a scam, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Q Makes Its Way Into Abuja! by AlphaMogul: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
recommendations:
Hi guys, the Royal Q family will be hosting its first physical seminar in Abuja.

So far physical seminars have been limited to Lagos and Ibadan, we have decided to bring this experience to our capital city, so folks over there won't be left out.

If you find yourself in Abuja on Friday, October 8th, kindly make your way to the venue in the picture below.

Incase you decide to hop on the train during or after the seminar, you can sign up and download the app using the link below:

https://www.royalqs.com/s/UNMHX

You can also reach out to me on 07012583701

Thank you.
Dr. Joy Money... wink
I kinda like the unique
name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Airdrop: Claim 50 ATOM Token ($ATOM COSMOS) In Your Trust Wallet / Biggest Give-away In Naira Land : On The 11th Of June 2022 We Do A Give-away! / Good People Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.