Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Help Me Find These Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help Me Find These Books (395 Views)

Please I Need Help Getting These Books. (yoruba Literature) / Who Has Read Any Of These Books Before? / I Need Pdf Of These Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find These Books by alexvic12: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello, guys.

Over a decade ago I read some books that I would love to read again. However, I haven't found them. I know the title of one, but not the other (I only remember the plot). I'll describe both books below. I hope someone can recall the title and point me to where I can get them.

1. Title: Death is a woman

Plot: Vivian is the daughter of a late gangster leader who leaves her in the care of his friend, another gang leader whom he takes a bullet for. Vivian grows and rejects the protection and care of her late father's best friend.

She gets married to Bola, a womanizer, and a cheat. She turns a blind eye to his activities until something happens.
One day, a handsome guy is contracted to seduce Vivian but not consummate the relationship. Bola is tricked to the venue and presented with the sight as an act of revenge. Vivian feels bad over the betrayal and walks back to her father's gangster friend and tells him to kill all of them. His men unleash a wave of death until the city police can stop him.

2. Title: Unknown
Plot: During the civil war, a special division is set up on the Biafra side to cater to certain needs. The leader of the division is a Major who received a special commission into the army. The main thing I remember in this story is that there is a chapter called 'The Love of Choga'. It is about unfortunate female prisoners being mated with a chimpanzee.

I would be glad to receive responses.
Re: Help Me Find These Books by alexvic12: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Obinnau, Divepen1

Help move to fp
Re: Help Me Find These Books by chatinent: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
How much is the pay?
Re: Help Me Find These Books by sylve11: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
I have been looking for this book:

1. The Plumber's Mates....
Have I forgotten the title?

I read it over 10 years ago. Search the internet but couldn't get anything meaningful info that's related to it. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find These Books by Raphaelmary(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Download lightreader
Re: Help Me Find These Books by alexvic12: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
Raphaelmary:
Download lightreader

Thanks, I did. Couldn't find them there, though.

(1) (Reply)

Inauguration Of “book Club” At Peace House Ado Ekiti / Say No And Don't Feel Bad About It! / Chidimma, Beware. That Your Husband? Na Me Get Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.