Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Chidimma, Beware. That Your Husband? Na Me Get Am - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chidimma, Beware. That Your Husband? Na Me Get Am (312 Views)

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidimma, Beware. That Your Husband? Na Me Get Am by MontazReader: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chidimma, beware, my dear.

Were you not the one I saw on Tuesday at Shoprite, driving away from the premises in a Toyota Highlander SUV and when I signaled at you with my car headlights, pausing to exchange pleasantries, you kept your pretty face facing forward on the road, your long-nailed fingers gripping the wheel with the practised ease of a seasoned driver?

Yes, it was you. At first I had thought that maybe you hadn't recognized me, but then it occurred to me that you had actually seen me but chose not to stop and greet me.

Chidimma, it seems you have forgotten...or rather, it seems your husband never told you. Maybe I will.

Chidimma I also heard that you occasionally throw tantrums when your husband wants to leave the house on weekends to go for business meetings. You sometimes demand that you would want to go with him, because you are his wife and would want to be a part of his social life sometimes. Now, I ask you, my dear: do you know where your husband goes to? Do you know how he keeps up his social connections to give you the pampered, sheltered life you now live with your two kids Michael and Michelle? I will bet you don't.

Your husband has complained to me that you are becoming too demanding; of love, of attention, of his emotional time and energy. Right now, he's making it seem as if the money and other social benefits you enjoy are inadequate. Oh, the nerve, Chidimma! The audacity!

Chidimma, your husband didn't tell you but he did not see you and "like" you and decided to marry you. I, CHOSE you for him. From a pictorial lineup of fresh-faced, nubile young women I personally selected you to be your husband's wife. Never forget that. Oh wait, you don't know that...yet.

Your husband never wanted to get married, did he tell you that? He wanted to leave Nigeria and elope with me to Canada or Switzerland, but I said no. I am an extremely pragmatic person and I considered how he could just leave his family name unfulfilled and run away. Nah, I told him; you are not leaving Nigeria, not with me and not with another person. I told him that he was going to stay here and get married and continue his family legacy whether he liked it or not. Oh, he didn't like it, but I am me, and your husband loves me more than Life itself, and whatever I say, he does. So yes, he had to marry. And I personally chose you for him.

And now you're giving him tough time? Ha, Chidimma, be careful!!

Did he ever tell you that before you ever saw his muscular chest, I was sucking his n1pples and bringing him to the peak of ecstasy through them while he quivered like a mass of jelly in my arms? Did he tell you that before you ever saw his unclothedness that I used to take his naked body ANYWHERE I wanted, any how I wanted, around his home and around mine? Did he ever tell you that before you chanced your made-up eyes on his phallus, I had been using it as mine and demanding and getting my pleasure from it? Did he ever tell you that I was the one that ordered him to get rid of his slim frame and hit the gym because I wanted him in peak form IN MY BED?!!! He didn't? Hm.

I am the only person he has said "I love you" to before you, and he only said that to you because I ordered him to.

So, please, Chidimma, tone down your demands. Tone down your bad attitude, and please learn your manners. I put you in the position you're in and I can take it away from you.

Your husband said that he is going for a meeting at Abuja with friends. He informed you that I was going to be there and he said that you had scoffed and dismissed my name as inconsequential. Ha, Chidimma. You do not like me, do you? Well, I don't like you either, and I can tell your husband to leave you...and he will.

You see, Chidimma, your husband is gay. He married you only because I ordered him to and he is taking such good care of you because I also ordered him to. Those muscles of his? Please. You need to see him clinging to me and whispering my name feverishly while I drill him. You need to see it!

So, dearest Chidimma, beware.

—fiction—

© Kingsley Adrian Banks

Kingsley Adrian Banks is releasing a new novel on all digital platforms soon.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Content Writers / Nikeagbeja Adesanya To Headline Osogbo Book Carnival / DON'T LET THE FAVORITE NURSE DIE Episode 1 to 4 (An Interesting Fight Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.