Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Natural Skincare Training - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Skincare Training (682 Views)

Organic Skincare Training In Ibadan !!! / Organic Skincare Training / In Need Of A Very Good Online Skincare Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Skincare Training by ambivert27(f): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Have you ever wanted to Learn Organics Skincare but felt concerned about blindly following recipes off instagram or facebook?

Have you wanted to confidently learn how to make your own natural skincare products safe in the knowledge that you're not hurting yourself or anybody in the process?

Do you want to go into the sales of organics products now or in the future? Or gain control over what you're putting on your skin?

Congratulations! You've found the best place to learn safe and effective non-toxic products free from petro-chemicals, silicons, synthetic fragrances and paraben. Our online training Masterclass is exactly what you need!

Be a part of our ongoing 50% off online training. You will be glad you did!

2 Likes

Re: Natural Skincare Training by ambivert27(f): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Registration is still ongoing!

We teach you the basic things you need to learn on skincare and all it entails. We are so confident in what we teach that you can't go through this program and not be a better version of yourself.

Take your destiny into your hands now!

1 Like

Re: Natural Skincare Training by fuckluv(f): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
I really want to learn how to make my own cream. Can you teach someone to be a certified skincare therapist?
Re: Natural Skincare Training by ambivert27(f): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2021
@fuckluv, of course ma'am. Our teaching method is very easy to understand and it's based on a well defined course outline and after each classes, you will.be given an assignment.

There will be room for several trials to perfection and our students have gone on to become successful organic skincare entrepreneurs all over the world! You can chat us for more questions.

Whatsapp no; 08027749626

3 Likes

Re: Natural Skincare Training by ambivert27(f): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Do you want to learn how to make products that are free of harmful chemicals?

Do you want to learn how to make creams, lotions, bar soaps e.t.c that are purely natural and made from the finest herbs, flowers and oils?

Do you want to know how to balance the ph level of your products, convert your recipe in percentages to grams, how to calculate and write recipe?
Then this is the right plug for you!

Distance isn't a barrier, Learn at your own comfort! We teach you what you need to know about skincare. We keep no secret. Time is not on your side, take actions now!

1 Like

Re: Natural Skincare Training by mollyfq: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thanks for the suggestion! In the fight for youth, all means are good for me. And if you build a hierarchy of preferences, it would look like this: peptides, retinol, collagen, hyaluronic, vitamin C. These are the mastheads. But you need to know how to use them correctly and when to use them.
I advised my friend of his facial, but it turned out she was allergic to retinol. We picked up retinol alternatives for her, and these products work well for her. I will tell her about your natural care, I think she will be interested in it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Online Market Place {nwalla.com} Launches / Herve Leger Share The Fashion And Warmth With Us / Natures Gentle Touch Releases First Offiial Photo Of Agbani Darego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.