Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Help, My IP Address Is Being Blacklisted. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help, My IP Address Is Being Blacklisted. (383 Views)

How Do I Change My IP Address? / Uk Address Is Needed For Adsense Verification / Domain Blacklist: How To Check IP Or Domain Blacklisted By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, My IP Address Is Being Blacklisted. by sonofthunder: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
I have been having challenges accessing my websites as my hosting company told me my website is being blacklisted because of my network provider, airtel (possibly because they keep changing my IP Address). I don't have the likes of Swift and the rest around me as airtel is fastest network where I reside.

I need help with what I can do to circumvent this challenge so as to gain access to the sites as soon as possible.

Your assistance is most welcome. Thanks.
Re: Help, My IP Address Is Being Blacklisted. by PlayerMeji: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Get a VPN... Use it to connect to your site.

Don't do spamming things on the VPN

Through that, you will be able to connect to your host
Re: Help, My IP Address Is Being Blacklisted. by sonofthunder: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Get a VPN... Use it to connect to your site.

Don't do spamming things on the VPN

Through that, you will be able to connect to your host

Can you help recommend a good one for PC? I heard nord is good but requires monthly payments or so?

(1) (Reply)

Best Method To Download Paid Books On Amazon For Free / How To Get Foreign Contacts / can i monetize social app like Facebook with AdSense/admib?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.