Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Reliable And Talented SEO Writers Needed To Join Content Team - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reliable And Talented SEO Writers Needed To Join Content Team (367 Views)

Looking For Professional Writers To Join Content Team / Vacancy For A Professional MC And Talented Comedian / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable And Talented SEO Writers Needed To Join Content Team by FIFtheMyth(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello,
I am in search of a proficient and prolific writer to join my content team to work on various writing gigs that cut across several niches, but mostly in the iGaming niche.

What I am looking for:
- A writer that knows how to carry out decent research on a given topic, knows how to use keywords, and can apply basic SEO knowledge.
- A writer that can understand and work with different sets of requirements from several clients
- A writer that can deliver quality articles in a short period. You need to be able to keep to deadlines.
- A good communicator.
- A writer that proofreads their work thoroughly.
- A writer that is easily accessible and fairly available to make revisions and take on jobs.
- A writer that has a laptop and solid, 24/7 internet connection.
- A writer that actually knows how to write. I don’t want bored or unemployed people masquerading as writers.

You don’t necessarily have to be a professional writer, but you must have at least written a few articles in the past. I’ll need to see samples.

If you're interested, please fill the form here: https://forms.gle/wWRGLCsqC77ND85i7, and I'll get back to you if selected.
Re: Reliable And Talented SEO Writers Needed To Join Content Team by FIFtheMyth(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Now Hiring
Re: Reliable And Talented SEO Writers Needed To Join Content Team by FIFtheMyth(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello NL!
Hiring is currently on. Hoping to connect with some good content writers!
Fill the form here: https://forms.gle/dt97mujMHjHmsso27
Re: Reliable And Talented SEO Writers Needed To Join Content Team by FIFtheMyth(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Now hiring!
Re: Reliable And Talented SEO Writers Needed To Join Content Team by FIFtheMyth(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Currently hiring

Kindly fill this form if you're interested: https://forms.gle/P6Akggb7DPxUeero6

(1) (Reply)

Nett Pharmacy Is Hiring : Head Of Operations / Interview Invite / Partner Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.