Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) (6601 Views)

James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:22am On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Good
You joined in 2014 and you don't know MrCork?
https://www.nairaland.com/MrCork

https://www.nairaland.com/MrCork17

https://www.nairaland.com/thecork

https://www.nairaland.com/MrCork1

He's a lovable comedian
I miss him

My previous responses to you were modeled after MrCork
I used his lingo,colour,character etc
He's very popular
I wonder how you don't know him
I.mah have come across his post.
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by Rugaria: 6:55am On Mar 13, 2021
This thread is full of all sorts of gaseous nonsense..
Why do you Yorubas have an unbelievable level of inherent hatred for the Igbos while always striving hard to deny it? Is this as a result of a morbid fear for their guts? Or is it a case of having a pathological disdain for a group who arrogantly likes do things their own way? This is frightening! If this man was married to a fulani or Hausa wife, we won't have this noise.. The Oni married Benin, no noise! The fear of the igbo is real!

Just because a dying old man had the luck of marrying a much younger beutiful igbo maiden, all of you are rilled up this way?? We igbo should be the ones upset that our daughter chose the old relic for a husband!
This was the way you guys went after Akeredulu after it was revealed his wife is igbo! Turned against the man overnight for no reason until he messed you guys up at the polls..
Why the suffocating level of hatred for the igbo?

Part of the reason why Buharis impunity has gone on this far was because the Igbos were at the receiving end for a long time. You guys defended the man while he killed and maimed, forgetting it will get to your turn someday.. Now, we have Igboho! Ears and fingers are disappearing and protestations have started as if Buhari just emerged.
If you Yorubas have this frustrating level of dislike for the Igbos, help them get out of Nigeria so they won't be disturbing your peace with their presence that much again..

2 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by SucrePlum(f): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2021
What sort of stupid caption is this?

"was said to have been previously married to an IGBO Man"?

Will it make her any less married if she was previously married to a Yoruba man?? Isn't she an IGBO lady herself? Why not just write: "Was said to have been previously married"? Does it matter what tribe she was previously married into?

We are all unknowingly becoming too tribalistic on this forum and it's really appalling, to say the least. @ Mynd44 and Lalasticlala please I think that this thread should be taken down.
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by BadEnglish(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Even though I'm a Yoruba but this present Alafin is a disgrace to we the Yorubas. how can he be eating a remnant. does he not think that the ex husband might still be sleeping with her. this man needs to be banished from the south west

If truly u are a Yoruba. You must b a bastard Yoruba. Wetin concern Alaafin with the Ex? It didn't work out with the guy no mean sey another man no get chance, Plus the picture am seeing there is no wedding picture but an eye service engagement pix.

PS na ur papa Dem go banish back to Biafuro.
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2021
mu2sa2:
One funny guy says maybe the first hubby too dey do, but with frail Baba who is about 90 it's once in a blue moon. It may not even be the real stuff, maybe just svcking or stroking. What's undeniable sha is, the girl has probably hit it big and will be first lady for a while before Baba brings in another damsel to dethrone her for good.
are you joking? She came there to take her National cake.she just branch there for a while.similar to what Lara Oshiomhole ex wife did.eat and go
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by femi4: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
Tor maybe it didn't work out with the young man, if baba makes her happy then no one has the right to condemn her for her decision after all young men of nowadays are nothing to write home about
So, you can settle for a very old man like that
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by SATANISGOD: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
are you joking? She came there to take her National cake.she just branch there for a while.similar to what Lara Oshiomhole ex wife did.eat and go
oshomole wife don leave am? jesu cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by holywind(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2021
i'm not saying that it is true o but if it is true, the woman will regret it later, the wife number 13th? she go just dey answer alafin wife but the day alafin will lie in rest, that will be the end of her.
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2021
SATANISGOD:
oshomole wife don leave am? jesu cheesy cheesy cheesy
since

Stale jist cheesy
Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by SATANISGOD: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
since

Stale jist cheesy
this is a big shock o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) by JoseRaji(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+ Only: Hot Ghana Girl Dancing Completely Naked / Cassper Nyovest Acquires Rolls Royce? / Psquare New Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.