Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? (8661 Views)

Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Excellent just that you people only say things you can't back up or substantiate with God's word, nevertheless i'll help you.
"Even though i walk through the valleys of the shadows of death i'll fear no evil because JEHOVAH is with me!" Psalms 23:4 smiley

Righteousness2:
Demonic Sacrifices are carried out or placed in a T- junction because it usually a 3way access point.
They intend to affect people or someone irrespective of the part you take.
But if you are a Genuie child of GOD, their sacrifice or whatever is in vain!
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by ichuka(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jer6:16
This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Ezekiel21:21 For the king of Babylon will stop at the fork in the road, at the junction of the two roads, to seek an omen: He will cast lots with arrows, he will consult his idols, he will examine the liver.

there are spiritual gates in every T junction that leads to every street,road,estate or community in that particular T junction.those spiritual gates are guarded by different spirits(either by God or the devil)
to conquer any city or community you must first of all take charge of the gate.

I.E. these earth response only to sacrifice. the highest bidder takes charge of the gates.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by Uyi168: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Does Jesus sound Jewish to you? Let's start the argument from here...
I'm not a Christain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by FreeSpirited: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
ichuka:
Jer6:16
This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Ezekiel 21:21

there are spiritual gates in every T junction that leads to every street,road,estate or community in that particular T junction.those spiritual gates are guarded by different spirits(either by God or the devil)
to conquer any city or community you must first of all take charge of the gate.

I.E. these earth response only to sacrifice. the highest bidder takes charge of the gates.
What's the relevance of the scripture quoted to sacrifice being placed on T-junction? I can't seem to see it despite rereading it umpteenth times
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by FreeSpirited: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Uyi168:
I'm not a Christain.
That shouldnt be the reason for digressing the topic....Every Bible student know Mark, Mathew were names given to certain Jewish characters in new testament, so I don't get your point...

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by Uyi168: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
That shouldnt be the reason for digressing the topic....Every Bible student know Mark, Mathew were names given to certain Jewish characters in new testament, so I don't get your point...
My point it clear.
The jews didn't write the new testament.
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by FreeSpirited: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Uyi168:
My point it clear.
I'm not contesting that either.... history already told us New testament was written about 40 to 60 years after the event/Jesus death

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by FreeSpirited: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Uyi168:
My point it clear.
My point is that Jesus is not also Jewish by context...it's a translation of the Hebrew name Yeshua....so no big deal if Mark or Mathew is a translation of certain Jewish/Hebrew name...but it's clear they were all jewish
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by Uyi168: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

My point is that Jesus is not also Jewish by context...it's a translation of the Hebrew name Yeshua....so no big deal if Mark or Mathew is a translation of certain Jewish/Hebrew name...but it's clear they were all jewish

K
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by Valkrie: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
ab1x:
There are different reasons why sacrifice are offered. It may be for breakthrough, atonement, blessing etc.
From what I learnt in the past is that esu (devil) reside in the roundabout.
When the witches( black, red and white) are coming into the earth, there meeting point was the roundabout and they made a convenant with the devil to always bring sacrifice for the devil at that spot. So whenever, they cast a spell on individual, the herbalist will instruct the person that they must offer a sacrifice and put it at the roundabout so that they can allow the devil to eat because if he does not eat from it, they may not likely be set free.

Above all, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Accept him as your personal lord and saviour. No need offering any sacrifice to any being created by God.

FYI, ESU is not and never devil or satan? Know your history and your traditional believes...it is the original and best and for the guy saying it's a sacrifice to demons.. are you the one that made those deities demon...people just come out and spew trash cos of the European religion they handed to them without knowing their left from right...!!
Learn a bit of who you really are and you would be amazed at how much freedom and lightness you would begin to feel...!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by ichuka(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

What's the relevance of the scripture quoted to sacrifice being placed on T-junction? I can't seem to see it despite rereading it umpteenth times
Ezekiel21:21 For the king of Babylon will stop at the fork in the road, at the junction of the two roads, to seek an omen: He will cast lots with arrows, he will consult his idols, he will examine the liver.
sorry the second verse I quoted was wrong. in Jer6:16 God told Jeremiah to to the crossroad and ask for the ancient path and also he should ask for the good way.that he will find rest with his soul.
Jeremiah was God rep.to the people of Israel.He telling the Israeli through Jeremiah to go to the crossroad /Tjunction and ask(Pray) for the ancient path because there path from the Tjunction have been conquered spiritual. that if they want peace and rest they have to reclaim the spiritual gates to there cities by the Tjunction.
in Ezekiel 21:21 the king of Babylon went to the Tjunction to Jerusalem there he performed divination,remember there's no divination without sacrifice. he did that at the Tjunction .he later conquered Jerusalem.
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by ab1x: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Valkrie:

FYI, ESU is not and never devil or satan? Know your history and your traditional believes...it is the original and best and for the guy saying it's a sacrifice to demons.. are you the one that made those deities demon...people just come out and spew trash cos of the European religion they handed to them without knowing their left from right...!!
Learn a bit of who you really are and you would be amazed at how much freedom and lightness you would begin to feel...!!

The issue has already been addressed. No need going nut over a spilled meal.
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by FreeSpirited: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
ichuka:

sorry the second verse I quoted was wrong. in Jer6:16 God told Jeremiah to to the crossroad and ask for the ancient path and also he should ask for the good way.that he will find rest with his soul.
Jeremiah was God rep.to the people of Israel.He telling the Israeli through Jeremiah to go to the crossroad /Tjunction and ask(Pray) for the ancient path because there path from the Tjunction have been conquered spiritual. that if they want peace and rest they have to reclaim the spiritual gates to there cities by the Tjunction.
in Ezekiel 21:21 the king of Babylon went to the Tjunction to Jerusalem there he performed divination,remember there's no divination without sacrifice. he did that at the Tjunction .he later conquered Jerusalem.
interesting. Though sacrifices in Old testament arent majorly linked with Tjunction

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by ichuka(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

interesting. Though sacrifices in Old testament arent majorly linked with Tjunction
lol
dude pls don't try to change d goal post..
The highest and greatest sacrifice done was perform at a Tjunction outside Jerusalem.
the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by ichuka(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2021
Hebrews13:12
New International Version
And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by FreeSpirited: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2021
ichuka:

lol
dude pls don't try to change d goal post..
The highest and greatest sacrifice done was perform at a Tjunction outside Jerusalem.
the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Was is mentioned in the Bible that he was crucified at the Tjunction? which verse Sir
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by ichuka(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Was is mentioned in the Bible that he was crucified at the Tjunction? which verse Sir
Hebrew 13:12
And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by FreeSpirited: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2021
ichuka:

Hebrew 13:12
Haba...why una like to dey twist Bible like this? Something said outside the city gate, u quickly infer it means T-junction. Lol Pastors are guilty of this act of adding to the context of biblical meaning
Re: Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? by ichuka(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Haba...why una like to dey twist Bible like this? Something said outside the city gate, u quickly infer it means T-junction. Lol Pastors are guilty of this act of adding to the context of biblical meaning
dude am done here

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Pastor Chris And Anita Are Back Together . / I Want To Know About MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.