Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I’m Suffering From Insomnia – DJ Cuppy Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Suffering From Insomnia – DJ Cuppy Cries Out (336 Views)

Fendi Head To Toe But Nowhere To Go- DJ Cuppy Cries Out As She Admires Herself. / Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Suffering From Insomnia – DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nigerian billionaire daughter and disc jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy has taken to social media to cry out as she suffers from insomnia.

She took to her verified Twitter account and disclosed her insomnia situation on March 12, 2021 midnight.

She tweeted; “Insomnia.” with a worried face emoji

Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which you have trouble falling and/or staying asleep. The condition can be short-term (acute) or can last a...CONTINUE

1 Share

Re: I’m Suffering From Insomnia – DJ Cuppy Cries Out by breyona65: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Okoyeaniche:
Nigerian billionaire daughter and disc jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy has taken to social media to cry out as she suffers from insomnia.

She took to her verified Twitter account and disclosed her insomnia situation on March 12, 2021 midnight.

She tweeted; “Insomnia.” with a worried face emoji

Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which you have trouble falling and/or staying asleep. The condition can be short-term (acute) or can last a...CONTINUE
Re: I’m Suffering From Insomnia – DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Rotiix(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
This lady is the reason why they say money cannot buy happiness

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Truth About Burna Boy's Rise To Fame / A Young Pretty Celebrity Ran Mad ��� Wat A Bad Occurence / See The Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes 100 African Icons List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.