Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood (519 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by chatinent: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mine:

1. I can't even recall the actual thing I did, but I could remember my dad had the most embarrassing punitive strategies.

He instructed me to go facing the road, remove my shirt, and kneel.

We didn't go to school that day..maybe cos of a school fee ish or sth else. Baba, that road was the road my schoolmates always passed while returning.

At first, I obeyed thinking he'd forgive and let me free sooner or later. Oga no gree and it was reaching almost 3 pm. Na so I just stand up when I saw the first set of my school students returning. I feigned waiting for a bus.

Lol.

I didn't know baba was noticing all this. He waited till my actual mates were coming.. they came to meet me and asked why I was absent and those questions kind of..and as I was shaking hands with them.., Na so two lashes of broom cover my face. I ran mad. I could have been ran o’er by incoming vehicles.

Shame enveloped me in school.

Esp, one idiot who'd only have to look at me and begin to laugh in a serious class that period. Not that they were broom marks on my face tho, he'd just see me and start holding a laugh.

2. I wrote a love letter to a girl. Leaked. Mrs Nnorom flogged me in front of my sis. Big sis use the format chop any goodies wey enter my hand. Las Las she report.

Bro, oga flog me with belt outside. I form Behind no cry. My friends were watching only for me to go and fetch water, wash my face and free my tears in line.

Enough respect.

3. Lol, my mom told my pal I lied to I was 17 then that I was 13.

E pain me die.

All the respect the guy showed towards me died that moment.

I got angry, confronted mum, and asked her why she blackmailed me. I never finish the words when a resounding slap reminded me this is Nigeria.

4. The day I disconnected my dad's car stereo and removed that fan-like stuff in it to build a standing fan.

The rest is history.

Please share yours.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by richmond500: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by Bombastically00(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
richmond500:
okay

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by chatinent: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
richmond500:

If you can't be happy in life bro, there's a new way to get lost.

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by richmond500: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
chatinent:

If you can't be happy in life bro, there's a new way to get lost.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by Freestainworld(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
the day I got the most embarrassing moment of my life while growing up is when mumsy flogged me from our house to my school right inside our class because I refused going to school, the whole class was just watching me, I was made to report to my class teacher each morning I come to school just to make sure I won't skip class.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by chatinent: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Smiles.

But do you agree your actions were filled with naivety kind of?
Justkatty:
Mine happened last Christmas
Mumcy, my kid brother and I travelled for Xmas, and I can say, I'm not really conversant with my maternal home because I hardly travel.
When we visited the village, I met a guy in the neighborhood who decided to take me round the village for me to see things. Hmmm foolish me followed him on his bike without telling anyone at home, we were still on our tour when my whole generation started calling me to know where I was but because I don't know the place I couldn't talk, and I had to ask him to reverse which he did, on getting home, everyone came out from the house and started yelling at me and the guy� chaii I felt for him and was also ashamed of myself. He was quite surprised that they could do that to a 26years old girl� So because of that, he avoided me till we left for the city.
Freestainworld:
the day I got the most embarrassing moment of my life while growing up is when mumsy flogged me from our house to my school right inside our class because I refused to go to school, the whole class was just watching me, I was made to report to my class teacher each morning I come to school just to make sure I won't skip class.

That's embarrassing.

Rocktation, farano, lalasticlala, pocohantas
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by Bbass1990(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Twas a friends bday party i was given a bottle of 7up I don't know what came over me I just decided to cover d bottle with my hands and shake it just to cause a scene, lo and behold d drink erupted and almost stained everybody beside me hmmmm the kind of knock I received from my mum and other attendees that that day I would never 4get more Dan 2 decades now.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by Justkatty(f): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mumcy, my kid brother and I travelled for Xmas, and I can say, I'm not really conversant with my maternal home because I hardly travel.
When we visited the village, I met a guy in the neighborhood who decided to take me round the village for me to see things. Hmmm foolish me followed him on his bike without telling anyone at home, we were still on our tour when my whole generation started calling me to know where I was but because I don't know the place I couldn't talk, and I had to ask him to reverse which he did, on getting home, everyone came out from the house and started yelling at me and the guy� chaii I felt for him and was also ashamed of myself. He was quite surprised that they could do that to a 26years old girl� So because of that, he avoided me till we left for the city.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Punishment Received From Parents During Childhood by chatinent: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Justkatty:

I can relate to the honest journey, dear 27.

Bbass1990:
Twas a friends bday party i was given a bottle of 7up I don't know what came over me I just decided to cover d bottle with my hands and shake it just to cause a scene, lo and behold d drink erupted and almost stained everybody beside me hmmmm the kind of knock I received from my mum and other attendees that that day I would never 4get more Dan 2 decades now.

Lol.

While younger, there's always one motivating spirit telling one to act foolishly.

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Methamphetamine Addiction What Our Youths Should Know / Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria And What Happens If They Are To Be Flown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.