Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo (33507 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With Matching Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by 1Sharon(f): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
adadike:
No! She should have invited you to share the bed with her husband in the name of appreciating you. Onye iberibe

The guy is actually a womaniser, apparently

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by ugodson(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Stupid, irresponsible,Bitch, Olosho .
Am still looking for the word to qualify this Asshole..... Abeg NairaLanders help me with a word for this Olosho

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by qtguru(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Everybody now has their own platform
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by adadike(f): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
1Sharon:

The guy is actually a womaniser, apparently
really? Even with that his fine wife?
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
adadike:
really? Even with that his fine wife?

Yh

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by ipobarethieves: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
sad Useless AKUBE girl.Wonder d Hopeless man dat'll marry the shameless thing sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Amb1045(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
holosho dee get shame before lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by 1Dray(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
But who go marry this one?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Hastala: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by OBALOLA55(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by presco27: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nawa oo. U still get mind come public dey broadcast how u tattooed someone husband name for ur breast.. babe u need common sense...

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Didi2d(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
vincentjk:
Jnr pope is a real definition of a family man who loves his wife and tries his best to always make his two sons appear good.

If dis guy give you 1naira call me anything you like I go answer

You know am personally?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by raphy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
This one na big fool na beer drinking fool
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by eikeem(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing wey Amotekun no go see for forest
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by luminouz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Can you see what I have to deal with as a Nigerian?

How in hell does this woman not even have any shame? And this is one of those who wants a better Nigeria?

It's so fuqed up how low-slung our morals and values are these days.

We are our own saviour and demon
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by LearnEasy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
It's her social media account, she can do what she wants with it.

https://fansloft.com/updates/how-to-earn-from-your-social-media-following-on-fansloftcom

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by SweetOlive(f): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Irresponsible B!tch
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Is it not vagina people again? I am not surprised one bit. undecided undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Victoria938(f): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
The wife did the right thing,she is protecting the evil she can see clearly ,from fans love to bed love and then marriage scatter .The wife is a sharp woman and I like her.
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by seangy4konji: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
you no go like make she invite you come dinner\\Shameless hoes roaming around us...na all of una we go use as u na no wan get sense..

ur boyfriend no get name??

na another man husband and soup weh don don na him dem deh always find up and down.
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Mummymahdi(f): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Shameless ashawo
Olosho
Karuwa
Carry ur fallen chest go cover ram how will ur man feel about this , abi no one?

Leave sombori else husband alone.
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by wildikeman(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
All these Nigerian celebrities paying people to do nonsense
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Bhol28: 12:11am On Mar 14, 2021
You're Mad,Is it by force she follows u even.Animal
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Burgerlomo: 12:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Some farm tool though

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by obiem(m): 1:34am On Mar 14, 2021
doggedfighter:
So junior Pope is also in the league of actors that are tattooed on people's breasts?

And then have the effrontery to announce to the world that his wife blocked her . undecided

Things people do these days !

Is it hunger, anger or just hustle?

It's a combination of the three. Lucky Dube (RIP) said it all ' we are living in a crazy world'
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by rafcrown(m): 2:42am On Mar 14, 2021
OLOOOSHHOOO.5p
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by ceaser: 4:15am On Mar 14, 2021
The guy no get money to waste on giveaway for you o. No blame am.

No be everybody get easy money from selling a55 and anal s3x like one brother sister like that.

Plus na in wife block una, as per woman wet she be. She sabi wetin you fit make her man do so it's better she protects her property from marauders and wolves sharp sharp.

It's just like a woman and her man in an eatery and in walks a lady with titillating Manchester and Barca and the first woman notices her man secretly ogling the package, taking in the scenery with relish.

Before you know it, she will tell har man, "oya honey let's go home". If he protests, "but babe we just got here. Why would we go when we've not even finished our meals"?

She'll retort, "I say let's be going abi did I tell you that I am starving or that I won't cook when we get home"?

And the guy will grudgingly sit up from his chair, grumbling under his breath "shyte, this is a bummer. This woman just made me miss that volumptous view"

"Did you say something about view?" Shooting a glance back at her man while she equally steals another angry look at the intruder who now has her intimidating backside towards 'em.

"Oh yes, I said I thought I would view some of lalasticlala's snake stories on nairaland soon as we get home", he responded.

"By Medusa you will, and like hell you're right. You'll view it when we get home, not here", she muttered through clenched teeth.

They left the restaurant and made towards the parking lot, the woman walking briskly while the man shuffles his feet behind her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Slurity(m): 4:53am On Mar 14, 2021
Girls of nowadays are just getting more stupid by the day.
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by omhor(f): 4:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Who send you message?
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:17am On Mar 14, 2021
doggedfighter:
So junior Pope is also in the league of actors that are tattooed on people's breasts?

And then have the effrontery to announce to the world that his wife blocked her . undecided

Things people do these days !

Is it hunger, anger or just hustle?
It is caused by BOOOOOHAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIIII

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by LaJoe2: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2021
My friend! gerrout from here, let's focus on more important issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Banky W Shows Off His "Push Up Goals" (Photo) / Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.