Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex (470 Views)

Jake: Son Of Emperor / The Tortoise And The Elephant Race- A Short Story / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
ACT I, SCENE I

A town crier is busy with his announcement equipment, heralding the latest decree by King Ishi.

TOWN CRIER: Heeeeeeeh! People of Afia, King Ishi, the Lion that seats on the throne of Afia has commanded me to tell you all that he is ready to give out his daughter's hand in marriage. Heeeeeh! People of Afia, King Ishi, the Lion that seats on the throne of Afia has commanded me to tell you all that he is ready to give out his daughter's hand in marriage.

(He continues hitting his equipment together and repeating the message. A woman pulling her little son pass him by, a man riding a bicycle with cassava stems on its carriage pass him by, a maiden and a lad with hoes on their shoulders pass him by, the maiden poked the lad, they laugh. The Town Crier continues his duty till he passes Ejike and Ogwueru.)

OGWUERU: (Adjusting the hunting gun hanging on his shoulder.) Ejike what does that mean?

EJIKE: The King wants his daughter to https://egbechopublishers..com/2021/03/son-of-tortoise-act-i-written-for.html?m=1

From your favourite celebrity stories plug-
Re: Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by Asiseeit: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Links returning "error" page

(1) (Reply)

Storifest Slam Poetry Competition 2022 / Niche Blogging Class / Nigerian Chess Book By Jawolusi Oluwaseun ~ Foreword Written By Tunde Onakoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.