Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Jake: Son Of Emperor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jake: Son Of Emperor (26723 Views)

The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story / Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good evening everyone. I want to start another story but noticing the way the last story went, I will want to put down some ground rules first.

1). I hope to update thrice a week
2). If I don't update, it may because I have a lot on my plate or mind, am broke or data has finished. Please be patient
3). Nobody should copy or publish this story in any form.

2 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by LarrySun(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes, sir.
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 5:22am On Sep 28, 2021
PROLOGUE

"Push!"

"Arghhhh!"

Chidindu screamed at the top of her lungs, sweat and blood working their way to her face. She couldn't have imagined that this is what she will face.

As she sucked in a breath of air to steady herself, she remembered how it started for her.

She was lonely and bored when she met him.

Gerald that is.

She swore that she never seen a finer man. His silvery hair which was cut combined well with his dark skin and fit, sturdy look. She moved and stroke a conversation with him.

Later that night, they had the most passionate sex she had gotten from a man. Chidindu was not worried, she had been taking birth control pills and knew her cycle permitted her to have sex without worrying about becoming pregnant.

"Push!!"

She heaved and pushed her inner walls one more time, yet the child refused to budge.

"We may have to do a Caserian on her." The head doctor said. [i] A Caserian?[i] She didn't want a Caserian surgery.

"Please sir, let's try again."

The man looked at her without pity. "You have lost a lot of blood, Madam. If we continue this way, we may lose you and the child."

As if the child heard what was been said, he started to claw his way out.

"Doctor, Doctor, I feel movement." She breathed in once more and pushed.

"I can see the child's head!" One of the nurses screamed as they scrambled to organize themselves.

As if on cue, the power supply went off.

"What the hell! Tell Lawrence to switch on the generator."

Chidindu remembered the first time she noticed something strange with her body. She was feeling nauseous and dizzy at the bank where she was a manager. She was about to take a leave when she fainted.

When she came to, she was in the hospital bed and was told that she was seven months pregnant.

The power came back quickly and not a time sooner.

A nurse quickly dashed and caught hold of the baby that was about to drop.

Shouts of Jesus and Allah reigned as the astonished staff looked at the baby for a few minutes, ignoring his bellowing cries. No child has delivered his or herself before in any hospital.

"Please bring him to me." Chidindu said softly.

The nurse, still dazed found it in herself to cut the umbilical cord and clean up the baby before giving him to Chidindu. As she held the baby, he stopped crying and sucked her thumb. She was reminded of Gerald once more: his smile. His conversation and knowledge. The way he filled her up when he thrust his pillar into her valley.

As the baby suckled on her finger, she looked at his eyes and smiled. He has the same eyes as Gerald; black with a dot of red in the middle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2021
LarrySun:
Yes, sir.

Oga! Long time!
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by ashatoda: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2021
It has started o please stick to your conditions following
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2021
CHAPTER ONE

"PASS THE BALL, JAKE!"

Jake quickly accessed his options. The youngest member of his class team was running out of time. Chukwudi was his best option, his speed could do wonders. But he was tightly marked. He then saw the opposition goalie was off his line.

Like a flash, he took a powerful shot that managed to beat the two players coming towards him.

The ball beat everyone and nestled inside the net.

"OH MY WORD! OKAFOR JAKE HAS SCORED A MIRACLE."

Jake ran all the way to where Chinaza stood, beaming a smile as he picked a flower and dropped it on her feet. The shy maiden( she is a little girl) blushed in different shades of black before his teammates picked him up.

He could hear the screams of "Jake! Jake!!" from the crowd as he was lifted up and dragged back into the pitch in celebrations. The SS3 students were rather furious though.

Soon enough, the match ended, causing the whole junior class to burst into the field, holding and lifting Jake up. Jake could feel their joy and hands, struggling to touch every inch of his small body. He could also smell their skin; the little rich girls and boys with a thousand fragrances, the sweat and dirt from his teammates and the general mundane smell of boys in their early teens. He could also smell their hunger and more weirdly something awkward and emotional, like some of them wanted to kiss him and do more. He felt a strong thirst for water and something else.

Quickly, he forced himself down and ran to the class for some water.

"Jake! Jake!!" Chukwudi came running after him. "How can you run so fast?"

He gulped the water. " No, you are too slow. You must be very tired." He could smell Chukwudi's blood. The thirst increased a notch.

"You get mind o! See as you chip Senior Imoh!"

"Mschew! He made it easy for me jare!"

"That's true, be careful. Senior Lateef and Senior Immaculate said that they will beat you and rape your nyansh."

He eyed Chukwudi warily. " For what? Are you sure they said it?"

"Yes. They were very angry that you scored them from that distance. Biodun was angry too: he claimed that you are showing off."

He hissed heavily. He realized that he wanted to hug Chukwudi.

Hug and bite him down.

"That's their problem. I am going home."

"Not before you take your award." Principal Adewunmi spoke. " We are waiting for you."

He dropped the water and walked back to the school pitch.

" THATS THE MAN OF THE HOUR, OKAFOR EMMANUEL JAKE! HIS WONDER GOAL FROM HIS OWN HALF WAS....."

"Can't Marcus shut up about the goal?"

"It's like you don't know how difficult that skill is. Besides he bet against Senior Lateef that we will win."

"How much?"

"#5000. He also bet another #10,000 that you will score against them."

"From Senior Lateef?"

"No, Senior Immaculate."

He smiled. Typical Marcus. "He has collected his money?"

"Yes. He wants to carry Chinaza out."

The smile was wiped out instantly. Chukwudi noticed.

"She has left the school anyways. See, that's your award."

Jake smiled as he held his award as the best player up, taking pictures everywhere and with almost everyone. Marcus tried to coax an interview from him but he refused, claiming that he was tired. He was tired but not due to the game; he was just beseiged by many things running through his mind.

Including that smell of blood.

He got to the class and kept his award, then changed his dress and left. Thank God today was exclusively reserved for football, he couldn't concentrate on anything else.

He walked down the quiet sandy road that connected Glory International with hustle of Lagos. He couldn't afford to walk through the main road, many people will beseige him with compliments and questions. The last thing he needs is ignorant and excited boys and girls asking him various petty questions. Some of those girls wanted more.

He wondered why they wanted him; the girls that is. He was a fair guy to look upon, but Senior Imoh is a fairer guy still and Senior Ovie is the most handsome boy in the school. Marcus is rich and cute, Chukwudi is popular. There are more qualified people for those hungry girls to have a romp with rather than him. I need to ask Mum about this.

He smelled them first before they appeared on the horizon. Senior Lateef and Immaculate. Biodun was with them too. Is he that bitter?

"Come here, idiot!" Senior Lateef boomed out, his muscular hands ordering him.

"I don't want trouble."

"[/i] "I don't want trouble.[i] See as he is talking. Senior Immaculate's tiny voice came through.

He ignored both of them. "Biodun, what did I do to you? Are you so bitter that you want to join them to rape me, a 9 year old boy?"

Biodun hissed. "Mr ITK. Are you suppose to be in our class sef? With your age, you are suppose to be writing common entrance, not junior WAEC. JSS 3 is not your level."

"Yet I am always scoring better than you. Is this jealousy I smell or fear?"

"Are you mad! Lateef slapped him. "I dey call you and you dey follow person talk. Immaculate remove his trousers, make we see the tiny prick him carry."

"Leave me alone!"

[/i]" Leave me alone!"[i] "Who you think you be?"

Jake could smell Senior Lateef's blood, mixed with garlic and some alcohol. His heart beat was ramping up.

"STOP!"

He heard Biodun's voice.

"What did you say?" Senior Immaculate was threatening.

"I,I don't want us to rape him na. You said that...."

"Shut up there, idiot!"

"Immaculate, fu#k that boy make I do this one!"

Jake couldn't take it anymore and as if on cue, he threw Lateef to the ground.

"Biodun run!" He didn't need to tell Biodun anything as he knocked Immaculate to the floor.

That was very fast. Too fast. He smelled Lateef stand up and raise a fist towards him.

Quickly, he turned and captured his arm then taking him down and twisting the arm. He then put the arm at him back and knelt on the back.

"So you want to rape me ba? You want to rape me like the other students you have raped before ba?" He ripped Lateef's trousers, the blood screaming at him. "Let me show you what it means to be raped!"

Lateef's eyes became boiled eggs. Boiled eggs with tears for stew. "Please, please don't rape me. I, I swear I won't touch you again."

"What about others? You will still touch them?"

"No, no, please."

He looked at Lateef and realized how small he is.

"Get up! Next time you try anything to any junior student, I will break those arms of yours and then I will dragged every junior you touched or raped to do their own back. DO YOU HEAR ME!?"

"YES, YES SIR!"

Jake released his arm and towards to face Immaculate only to notice that he was gone, leaving Biodun alone.

"Jake, Jake, please forgive me."

He looked at Biodun. "But why? Why do you hate me so much? Is it a crime to be intelligent?"

Biodun looked at him like someone had just cut his tongue off. Jake could smell fear from him. Fear and anger. That's not right, Biodun was certainly scared but not angry at him.

Jake turned just in a fraction of a second and caught the fist aimed at him. Senior Lateef again.

"Seems like you are stubborn." Jake was very angry and thirsty. This time it was blood he wanted.

"It's impossible, I was quiet...."

"Like a hurricane, hmm? You don't know anything." With that Jake twisted his hand, heard the crunch sound of bones cracking and the screams of agony from Lateef.

"Now get out!" He thrust Lateef out with a throw, sending the senior thirty meters behind.

[/i] Something is wrong with me![i] He quickly decided that he had to see his mother.

Jake started to run but as he ran he realized that everything else was in slow motion. [/i] What's happening to me?[i] Before he could answer, two men stopped him on the way.

"You are under arrest, Mr Jake for breaking sacred Legion rules."

Who are these geezers! " Who are you?"

They looked like Nigerians, yet their eyes were blue. Very blue.

"He knows us not."

"Doesn't matter. If you resist arrest, you will be subdued."

"Sub what? I think you have the wrong person."

Jake tried to run but suddenly found his legs unable to move. [/i] This are kidnappers!"[i]

"Don't try to cause a scene. We won't harm you......"

"But call my mum for a ransom." He managed to gain speed and run some meters before he was tackled and chained.

"You are an Imperious, I see. Lord Gladbach will be interested in you."

3 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
CHAPTER TWO

"Has the #1.5M going to Orion Corporation been sent?"

"Yes ma. Mr Steve's sends his regards."

"Okay."

"He also asked for dinner."

She hissed. "Tell him I am not available."

"I already did, ma."

"Thank you Justin."

Chidindu smiled and faced her work. As the relationship manager of High Towers Bank, she always had a lot in her plate as regards work. A lot of clients, both high class, middle level and the poor come here for various services and at times, things could become sticky. That's why they employed her. She enjoys the job: the pay helps in that aspect but the chance to meet people of influence also plays it's role. Of course you meet people like Mr Steve who wants to mix business with pleasure, but she keeps a shut door to that.

Maybe she shouldn't be so uptight. Since that one night thing with Gerald, she hasn't had a man in her life; apart from Jake. Jake has been more than enough: taking care of him, watching him grow amazingly fast and handsome.

Still, a man won't be amiss. Just that Mr Steve won't cut it.

"Miss Chidindu, we have two men who request your presence."

"Tell Nonso to answer them!"

"They are straight from the general manager, ma."

Chidindu raised her eyebrows. Such people are usually high class clients.

"Send them in."

"They request that you meet them outside."

"Fine! I will be there in a minute."

She hated the fact that she had to go outside her office to answer people as it reminds her of the past when she had to work in marketing. She hated it.

She straightened her cloth and wore her red high heel shoes that ached her so much. Then with as much comportment as a senior staff can muster, she walked out of the office and the bank.

The sun was scorching. She noticed a black tinted car in front of the car with two men in black suits.

Something isn't right. She walked cautiously towards them. She was in a busy part of Lagos but that doesn't stop some people from committing crimes. Especially kidnappers.

"Good afternoon ma." His teeth were white, perfectly contrasting with his black face. Their hands seemed a bit burned though.

"How can I help you?"

"Can we have a discussion inside the car? The sun is out in vengeance today."

Now I am sure that they are kidnappers! "No!" She started to sprint walk back to the bank.

"Emperor Gerald sent us."

She turned back, a safe distance from them. " I know nobody with that name."

They looked at themselves and brought out a phone.

"Look, I am not interested in....."

"Chichi baby!"

She looked at the phone. It was Gerald all right, with his black face and silver hair.

"You!"

"Wow, that's a sore way to greet an old friend."

"What do you want with me?"

"Straight to the point, like the first time we met."

"Are they yours?"

"Yes. Please let's talk in the car, I can assure you it's quite comfy."

"Very comfy and nice. Am sure it's soundproof as well?"

"I don't plan to kidnap you, Chidindu."

"Nice mind reading. Why should I come to the car? Why should I listen to you after all these years?"

He groaned. "I know I disappeared on you, but I did it to protect you. At least that's what I hoped I did."

She hissed.

"We can discuss us later. It's because of Jake that I sent for you."

Alarm bells started to ring in her head. "What do you know about Jake? How did you know about him? If anything happens to ....."

"Nothing has happened to him, at least not at the moment. It's to protect him and you that's why I contacted you. Now please enter the car."

"My job....."

"I have spoken to your boss, it's fine."

Chidindu looked hestitantly. It was ominous. Once inside the car, she will be in the control of those men and Gerald, whoever he is.

Yet Jake is in trouble. How can she forgive herself if something happened to him?

She found herself inside the car.

"Thank you....."

"Let's go straight to the point."

"As you wish. But first of all, have you noticed that Jake is special?"

"Obviously, he is special. He is my first and only child."

He smiled. "So typical of mothers. But I meant in other ways."

She frowned. Of course he was different! His eyes, growth spurt, his sheet strength at times.

"His eyes. They are red like yours."

"True. Have you heard of vampires?"

"Vampires? Like the ones in Underworld and Blade?"

"Yes." He smiled.

"Those are just movies. What concerns Jake with them?"

"Well, those are movies but vamps are real. I am one for example."

Chidindu couldn't suppress a laughter. "Please, if you are a vampire then I am the queen of England."

He didn't return the laughter. "I am serious." His upper teeth suddenly became longer. His canine teeth only.

Chidindu was transfixed. It's a lie!

"Why, why didn't you....."

"Bite you? I had the desire, true. Many times I would have sucked you dry. But that day, I resisted. Chidindu, you may not believe it but it was my love for you that stopped me from harming you."

"So Jake is a vampire too?"

"Something like that. He is half vampire, half human."

"Why?"

"Because unlike other vampires that were born as vampires or infected by a vampire, he was born of a human being. The truth is that it was a freak of nature that Jake was born alive. He should have died in the womb."

"No, it was a miracle."

"We don't believe in miracles. Anyway, he has kept surviving, to my amazement. If he had died any time earlier, we won't have met. I would have continued my life and you yours. But now he is coming of age and we need to act."

"Coming of age? What do you mean?"

"Jake is approaching manhood. He will start to exhibit vampire tendencies. Already he has almost killed a class mate with his power, though that was not his fault. Now the High Council has asked for his arrest and will soon capture him. What happens next is not sure, but I can prevent him from dying. However I need your help. So can you trust me, Chidindu?"

She looked at him.

"I can't lose Jake. If you are lying...."

"I am not."

"Then I will come. For Jake."

4 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
CHAPTER THREE

"The meat is here."

Gerald stood up and looked at Laura, his personal assistant.

"Chidindu? Don't call her meat, she is a human being."

"Drink then? There is no difference between the names to me, she is dinner. Although I can see why you luster after her. Was she dressed in silk or latex?"

Gerald growled. Laura can be annoying. "Where is she?"

"She is at the lobby. Glabach ordered your boys to drop her there."

Glabach! "He knows why she is here?"

"Only that she wants to see you, nothing more. I hope he hasn't told the Empress Simi."

"I hope so too." That will only complicate things. "Take care of that report, I am out."

"To see her?"

Gerald didn't answer her. Instead he focused his mind on Chidindu . Hope I made the right choice? He had to convince the council to keep Jake alive but considering the Imperious law, that will be difficult.

He quickly walked past the hallway, receiving half heartedly greetings from his subjects. He didn't want Simi to be there. Yet Glabach can't be trusted not to tell her.

As soon as he got to the lobby, Chidindu walked towards him.

"What happened to Jake, Gerald? Why...."

Chidindu found herself slammed to the wall by Bros, one of the guards he sent to pick her.

"Bros, leave her alone." He looked at Chidindu and brushed her ruffled hair. "Sorry about that but here I am Emperor Gerald. So you can call me 'Your Highness's or 'Your Greatness', not by my name."

"You are really high! You dragged me from my work and told me to come here because of Jake and instead of ......"

"Is that how to speak to your superior, meat?" Good Lord, not Simi!

"And who are you; fish?"

"Maybe I can show you with my hands. I will snap you to pieces."

"Please try..."

"SIMI! STOP IT!" His voice boomed, causing Chidindu to block her ears with her hands.

"So you will defend the wretched food while I defend your rights, Gerald?"

"She is here because of her son, so she isn't food. Give her some respect, after all, the boy is my child too."

She hissed. "Your child. Is that why you brought him here, to flaunt him to everyone? To make people mock me? You, who claims to love me will do this to me?"

"Simi, just stop. She doesn't know our laws here and besides she is here because of the boy. As for flaunting the boy, ask Glabach. He is the one who brought him here."

"So I heard." She walked away.

"Chidindu, your presence won't be welcome here. Can you just endure whatever comes until we are done with this?"

She nodded. Gerald took in a gulp of air and started to walk into the hallway, Chidindu following him.

He got to the elevator and entered in, pressed the button to the topmost floor and faced her.

"I am taking you to the council. They are the most powerful body in this coven and they will decide what will happen to Jake. I just want you to keep quiet unless spoken to and don't try to initiate any conversation. I will talk our son out of this." That's if I can.

She eyed him suspiciously. "What if they declare that he dies? Am I suppose to fold my arms to allow him to die?"

He sighed. "Unfortunately, yes."

"No!"

"Chidindu...."

"No! You left your seed in me and disappeared all these while. You never cared for him, never even thought of him as anything. I raised him all by myself. He could have died three times before today but he survived because I was there for him. You can't ask me to step back and watch him die. You can...."

She started to cry. All women are the same. Argue for some minutes, then start to shed tears everywhere. He waited for her tears to run its course. By then, they were at the topmost floor.

"I will try my best, Chidindu. I promise you."

The door opened and they walked inside.

The council was seated, the six of them. Regan was at the far left, his golden eyes judging them already. Kike had her red eyes on Chidindu for a microsecond, hissed and adjusted herself. Reese looked positively at them while Uche looked menacing.

It was Glabach and Simi that worried him the most.

"My Lords! My Empress! I have come to plead for the boy Jake. I have come to plead for his life!"

"What is she doing here?" Simi asked.

"She is his mother, the woman who bore......"

"I asked what's she doing here, not who she is."

"She has come to add her voice to my own."

"Really?" Kike eyed her. "Is she dumb?"

"No." I told you not to speak!

"I see." Her eyes studied her.

"You know the law, Our Emperor." Uche spoke this time around. "Any Imprevious found will be executed. That's law."

"True. But this law, my Lords......"

"Is final." Simi spoke, eyes shooting fire. "He dies by midnight. Maybe his blood will serve us well."

"No!" Don't speak!

"The meat decides to speak." Regan looked at her in anger. "In this council, this thing, this food opens her mouth to...."

"Speak. Yes. I will speak for my son if his father won't!" Chidindu moved forward, almost pushing him. She is angry! "I don't know what laws I and my son has broken....."

"You have broken many." Simi looked at her maliciously. "I will want her head as well."

"She is my guest!"

"She is food!"

"You will not have her as food!"

"If I don't, you..."

"I will cease to be your Emperor and join the Deviants!"

The hall was silent. They should not forget who they are talking to!

"Lords? My lady?" Chidindu spoke with a softness he hadn't seen before. "Forgive me if I don't know why you are all upset. I won't be here on a normal day. I love my work and know nothing of this world until a few hours ago."

"You shouldn't have known still!"

"Maybe that's so. But I came here for Jake. He knows little or nothing of this council or even this world. He doesn't even know that his father exists. Should he die because of something he doesn't know about?"

"A goat doesn't know it exists for the dinner table, yet it doesn't question it's existence or it's death!"

"I preceive that you were once human, My lady. Tell me, do you just kill a goat you just brought? No, you feed him and allow him to grow, then you kill him at the appropriate time."

"What are you trying to say?" Glabach asked.

"Jake is not a goat. He is human or a vampire or whatever. If you can treat a goat that way, why not Jake, who is far more important than a goat. If he proves himself, will it be too much to keep him?"

"You don't want him to yourself?"

She sighed. "Jake was my sweet boy. Young and intelligent. He grew very fast, true but he was not the trouble making type. But with this situation, I won't be able to take him back. He has to learn and know what it takes to be a vampire. More importantly, he has to have a chance at life."

"Well, there is a way we can allow him to have his chance." Simi smiled, that devilish smile that makes him regret having her. " I suggest aidokai. It won't be said that we didn't give him a chance?"

The council looked at themselves and nodded.

"Here is the judgement, woman. Your son is to prove his worth in aidokai against Remus, one of our finest warriors. If he defeats him, he lives and will be part of our society. If he loses, he dies!"

Gerald was fuming. He could see Simi's plot. He would die! Yet Chidindu knelt down in appreciation.

"You have showed great wisdom, my Lords and Lady."

3 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
CHAPTER FOUR

His eyes roved around for something to do, even if it was to stare. For the past few days he had been locked here with no contact from anyone, not even to tell him what he had done wrong.

His room was sparkling white, so white that it frier his nerves that he was the only colored object: he and his clothes that is. He stank terribly from not having the chance to bath and he hadn't even been given food to eat.

If they want to kill me, there are better ways about it. He starved but was alive, why he was alive is something he couldn't understand. Most people of his age would be dead by now. Unless he wasn't normal. After all, that's what started his journey here.

He was wondering what his mother would have done or rather how worried she will be. Normally she would have called the police and declared him missing by now, but this situation was not normal.

He was thinking of her when the door opened and he was dragged up by two ladies: the first a dark, slim lady with sharp eyes and white hair and the second a busty copper colored girl.

" Come with us, it's time to die." The dark one spoke.

"How are you sure that he would die? What if he defeats Remus, Shade?"

"Really Cleopatra? Remus is one of our finest warriors who has not suffered defeat. He can't lose an aidokai, especially to this one."

Jake listened with rapt attention, trying to understand what they were talking about. He could see that the aidokai was a fighting competition, although why he was in this competition was anyone's guess.

They suddenly knelt down in front of a dark man richly dressed with an air of authority. One of their leaders, perhaps?

"Greetings to our Radiance and Moonlight!"

He gave a curt nod then faced Jake.

"How are you doing?"

Jake looked at him suspiciously. I have been detained and kept against my will and you ask how I am doing? He felt his anger rise. That and hunger.

"Very hungry sir. I haven't eaten a morsel since I have arrived here."

"What! Shade, Cleopatra, why hasn't he been given food? Is this how you treat prisoners?"

The two ladies bowed down, shaking.

"It's the express command of our empress, please forgive us!"

"Simi did this? Go get him food, now!"

"Yes, Our Emperor!"

"Bring it to the armory."

At that point Jake fell down but before he dropped to the ground,the man picked him up and took him to the armory.

The colors were black with silver light emanating from the bulbs. Jake saw different weapons: knives, swords and maces; shields of different types and colors and various battle gear.

"I am sorry to how you have been treated. You need to know some things I am sure."

Jake nodded slowly.

"First things first, what did your mom tell you about your father?"

Jake eyes searched him. Why asking this question? What has mom got to do with this?

"She said that my father is dead."

"I see." Food came in the shape of jollof rice and a whole chicken. Jake wolfed it down with passion.

"I guess she couldn't find a better way to talk about an absent dad. Let's move on. Do you know who you are and why you are here?"

"No. I wasn't told anything. Infact no one has talked to me since my arrival here."

The man grimaced. "Okay. What you need to know is simple. You are special, Jake. You are a vampire and my son."

Jake looked at him. what is this man smoking? Then he stared into his eyes and saw them.

He and his mother making love.

Making him.

Jake was so shocked that he threw up.

"What, what's wrong with you?" The man held him tenderly. "Is the food bad?"

Jake recovered enough to say no and then sat back to pick the chicken and the rice.

"My Radiance! He needs to prepare for the aidokai!

The man stood up. " If you survive this, we will speak later. Try and win, Jake."

Jake watched him go. How am I suppose to fight right now? He couldn't process everything at once and he was to fight for his life.

The timing couldn't be worse.

"I know this is a bad time, but you need to dress up and pick your gear." Cleopatra spoke. _You have less than five minutes."

5 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
CHAPTER FIVE

Gerald looked at the velodrome and seethed. I won many battles here, including the one that made me Emperor. Would it that I can win the life of my son. The revelation seemed to upset Jake. I hope he will be able to fight properly. It was illtimed,but considering he may not survive this night, he had to know.

The velodrome was getting filled up. The Pureborns took the upper parts of the seats, far more than the Half-bloods. The lowest level was empty. That was were the Imperious sat before the rebellion. He wondered if it will come back to the way it was.

He saw Simi and the other Lords. The She-God is here with her pets. He suddenly decided that he was not sitting there. Chidindu will need him, whether she knows it or not.

He found her sitting right on top of the entrance, with Reese by her left side. Reese was the only one that understood what he was going through.

He quickly skipped to where she was.

"Thought you will sit with your queen?" She threw a shot at him.

"Not in the mood for jibes, Chidindu."

She smiled and rubbed his back. "Thanks for coming here though. Do you think Jake stands a chance?"

Reese answered for him. "Most fighters who face Remus die, so I have my doubts about your boy. That said, he is the Emperor's son and his Greatness is strong. He is also an Imperious so that's another thing to consider."

"You are very kind, sir but I can see you are just trying to reassure me."

Before he could come up with a reply,the trumpets sounded. First came Remus, with the lava forged Hell raiser and the accompanying armour. The Jake came out with a light jerkin and two short swords.

"What is he thinking? Why isn't he with better armour?" Reese asked, very shocked.

I bet it's Simi! He knew her to be selfish and jealous, but why she wants to see him die so badly he couldn't tell.

Simi ordered the trumpets to stop.

"Today we are here to witness and judge the right to life for this Imperious." Boos filled the velodrome. "I know you all want him dead, but his mother pleased for his life. What a sweet woman." More boos followed. "So for that fact, this contest will judge the rights to life for both the Imperious and his mother." Cheers filled the velodrome while Chidindu sat in shock.

"But we didn't agree to this."

We didn't need to. Simi just used her veto power there.

6 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by xaviercasmir(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
GOOD JOB BRO
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
CHAPTER SIX

He could hear the shouts outside. I bet that they came here for a show. He promised to give them one.

You are a vampire and my son. How is he suppose to react to that, especially as his life is on the line as well. He understood why the man had to say it, if he was really his father but the timing has messed up whatever emotional stability he had.

At least I won't die like a chicken. When he was asked to select his armour, he choose a simple leather jerkin and two short swords. I can barely carry myself, not to talk of some heavy armour. He needed every advantage he could get in this fight.

When he entered the velodrome, he could understand why it was so loud. This crowd will put most stadiums to shame. He could see some empty spaces as well.

The trumpets stopped and he saw a black lady dressed in gold and silver raise her hands to address the crowd. She was beautiful with golden eyes but he could sense something else. She hates me. Their eyes met and Jake saw his mother beg for his life, she and the man called his father. What is she doing here? Before he could answer that question, he heard the conditions. So now they added his mother's life to his. The lady ended her speech and the trumpets blasted for the last time.

As Jake looked around for his mother, he suddenly saw a mace coming for his face. Quickly he skipped round the attack, hopping lightly. His opponent followed with incredible speed. I doubt that I can keep this for long. Jake hopped about, dodging attack after attack, waiting for an opening. His opponent swung his mace with increasing speed, until Jake could only see blurs. Yet he managed to stay away from them by keeping the fight in the middle of the velodrome.

His opponent then miscalculated and lunged forward, missing his attack totally. Jake drove at his feet, using his sword to cut at his knee. The sword simply broke off, made completely useless. Here was I hoping that it will be an advantage. He quickly used his second sword to block the response. The mace threw him and the sword to a part of the velodrome. I have broken my ribs. He looked at his second sword and realized that it had been beyond repair. I am now weaponless. He tried to stand when a spear came from nowhere and stabbed him, driving him to the ground.

He could hear the cheers from the crowd and his life seeping away. He also heard his mother scream. I am sorry, Mum. He started to drift away from life.......

Then he was suddenly in a hospital ward, his mother besides him.

This was when I had Typhoid fever, when I was five years old. His mother was crying, yet he could hear her voice.

"You are special, Jake. Many times they told me you could have died, but you have survived. Even when I was told that your blood cells were eating themselves and that you won't last a day, you still survived. You will survive this."

Jake suddenly heard another voice.

"You are a vampire and my son."

"You are a vampire and my son."

"Vampire and my son."

"Pire and my son"

"And my son."

"My son!"

Suddenly he felt a surge of life run into him. Am I going to heaven? He saw a light coming close to him, illuminating his sight......

Then he found himself in the velodrome, with the lady about to announce his defeat. Quickly he snapped the spear and removed it from his chest. The last looked at him with shock and the cheers stopped. His opponent turned round and saw him up.

"You are dead! Die!"

He rushed towards Jake but he could have been a snail for all he cared. Jake simply walked towards him and caught his mace in mid air, dragged it off him before punching him to the walls of the velodrome.

His opponent made a crunch sound with the wall. Silence turned to screams. Jake looked around and saw his mother. He gave a little smile and ran towards his opponent.

The man was getting up gingerly, totally unprepared for what was about to happen. Jake moved towards him, pinned him to the wall and then drove his hands towards his chest, punching it open before ripping his head off.

Screams covered the velodrome as the audience sounded their shock. It took five minutes of the trumpets blasting to stop the chaos.

He smiled at the lady, who gave him the most hateful look she could give, before she proclaimed him victor. He couldn't care. He has saved his life.

His and his mother.

5 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tags: Divepen, Larrysun, MissMossy, Kimco, maclatunji, Nigellus Hosan, Kingphillip, Seun, Fredfrank, festwiz, Obinnau, Ishilove, Orikinla, Sammyhoe,safarigirl, flakkydagirl, kingzpen, d9ty7.
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by KingzPen(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Keep it coming Bro... Good Job...
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
CHAPTER SEVEN

"He will live."

"And I can go home in peace now."

"Yes Chidindu."

She looked at Gerald. He was less useful than a beggar in front of that council and he is the 'emperor'. Yet she couldn't see it in herself to blame him for anything.

"Seems we will miss your presence here, Miss Chidindu." That soft, flowery voice of Reese greeted her. He sat with her in solidarity with Gerald instead of the VIP section for the royal family and the council.

"Maybe you will." The others won't. The Empress still wanted her dead and that dreadful Kemi kept hissing at her. The others refused, probably because the contest is over and she was no longer interesting. I was some form of amusement for them, now that amusement has faded, so I am no longer needed.

"I am saw Our Empress would have loved to give you a parting gift."

"She would want to rip her head off, Reese. Don't make it look otherwise." Gerald fired back.

Reese smiled. "Very true my Lord. Now I must take my leave." He bowed and walked away.

"We have to move before......"

"What is she still doing here?" Simi's eyes peeled into her skin.

"She is going and more courtesy is expected of you. Where is your pride and prestige as an Empress?"

Let me be humble for once with her. "I am leaving, Empress." Chidindu said, kneeling down.

She looked at her as if a fly just flew to her face. "Gerald, the council is waiting for us. Don't delay with this thing." She walked away furiously.

Chidindu giggled. "There is nothing I can do right by her, isn't it?"

"No."

Gerald took her to the elevator. "So this is where we say goodbye. I will leave Jake in your hands."

"Yes." He moved and kissed her. His lips were the last thing she remembered.

Chidindu woke up on Monday, her hair in disarray. She quickly turned and checked her phone messages.

She got a message from the office that she had a two week break. A second message was a credit alert of sixty million naira.

Yet she was trying in vain to remember who kissed her last night.

4 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
CHAPTER EIGHT

Gerald walked towards the Great Hall alone, finally relieved that he was able to send Chidindu back to the human world without incident. That almost went badly. Simi had come to pour her bile on her and hopefully trap her here, maybe even kill her. Luckily Chidindu showed more sense.

Now that she has left, he can now face other pressing issues, some of which concerns Jake. He may have won his life but what he is to the coven is up in the air.

I haven't seen the autopsy report on Remus. Remus death had shaken the coven to pieces as he was the best warrior they had. Simi had chosen him to fight because she wanted Jake to die by all means. He should have died. Remus killed him, only for Jake to be resurrected and kill Remus back.

Gerald diverted himself to the hospital wing of the coven, walking past many vamps.

"Good morning, my Emperor!"

"Good morning, Doctor Richards. I am here as pertaining Remus death and the results of the tests you ran on Jake."

"Yes, yes. Remus death is unfortunate, although quite straight forward. He was crushed by the impact of him been flung by your son. That was before Jake ripped his head off."

"So Remus was just struggling to stay alive at that point?"

"Yes, My Emperor."

"What about Jake?"

The doctor bowed his head. "Not here, My Emperor. My office will be a better place to discuss this."

Gerald followed him to his office, a blue room with deep, blue florescent lights.

"What's so secretive about Jake that you have to bring me here?"

"My Emperor, he is your son but he is not beloved by the coven. There are many who will want nothing but his death."

Even in the council. "I am very much aware of this, Doctor."

"Then you must understand why I treat his matter with almost secrecy. Anyways to the matter at hand. Your son's survival in aidokai is partially due to his three hearts."

"Three hearts?" Gerald was incredulous. "Are you telling me that my son has three functional hearts?"

"Yes, My Lord. Well, they don't work at the same time but they seem to start working when one of them is stabbed. The other hearts kick in within seconds. That's not all. His recovery from injuries is also remarkable, even for an Imperious. His cell regeneration takes a picosecond and his blood components are very powerful. His blood seems to have the ability to enhance other abilities, minus the healing factor."

If Simi or Glabach hear about this, they will look for another way to bleed him. "Anything else?"

"Not for now. The boy seems very reluctant to cooperate with us. Moreover, his abilities have barely manifested. We can know more when he reaches the height of his abilities."

"True. Tell no one else about this."

"Not even the council? I am supposed....."

"Reduce the details. You know how crazy we vampires can go about power. I don't want any harm to come to him. He needs to come to his own."

"Yes, My Emperor."

"Any new development about him must come straight to me first "

"Yes."

He walked out of the office. Jake may be the one to change everything about the coven.

For better or worse, he is here.

5 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by Amadihenrio12H: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmm amazing more please
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oloyedprince1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amazing, waoh this is the best story I have read this week
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
CHAPTER NINE

"Up, down, to the side. Frank, you are allowing the newbie to flank you too easily."

Jake heaved and moved with the striking speed of a viper. He had been at it for an hour now, with no breaks or food.

They are looking for ways to kill me. He didn't need anyone to tell him that he was unwanted. Most of the food was laced with blood and blood was the only drink they took. But that was not what made him feel unwanted. It was the stares. Almost everyone looked at him with pure hatred. The only person he expected to love him: his father is still an absentee. Probably distracting himself with something else. The Empress looked at him with venom and her children followed suit. The cooks spit at his food, he could swear and his companions: Cleopatra and Shade treated him like a lackwit. The instructors always look for the hardest questions to ask him and deride him. Now he has had to face four fighters without a break.

The injustice was too much.

"Jake! JAKE!"

Jake was snapped from his thoughts with that shout. He stopped and realized that he had battered his opponent.

"You wanted to kill him, isn't it?"

"No,no sir!"

"You did want to kill him. I should believe that you can't fight a fair fight."

"He is golden eyed, Mr Krastus."

"Using your golden eyes to read your opponent is cheating! You lose!"

"Fine!" Jake said, storming off!

It's completely unfair! He didn't even understand what the golden eyes were and now he was accused of cheating. Just great!

He got to his room, locked the door and faced a mirror.

The eyes do look pretty. He didn't understand why they will treat him that way. He is a vampire, like them so why the anger?

"At least you like our mirrors."

3 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oloyedprince1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thanks bro, but the update is not regular boss
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by Amadihenrio12H: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
More please, anyway thanks for the update
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
I am sorry for the inconstitent updates. I am going through a lot financially and it's affecting the updates I give. I will try my best to resume this week.
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by ashatoda: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
rapmike:
I am sorry for the inconstitent updates. I am going through a lot financially and it's affecting the updates I give. I will try my best to resume this week.
I pray you have a breakthrough cos without money life retrogresses we are here waiting for you
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 5:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Jake turned quickly like someone who was caught stealing." Who are you? What do you want?"

"Those are the questions I should be asking of you, Jake. Well, I am Reese, one of those who sit at the council."

Jake's eyes narrowed. "The same council who condemned me to death."

"Yes. Although that was a shame."

"Why are you here? What do you want?"

"I heard of the bust up you had while training. Hope you know that you can't use those golden eyes on me."

"How did you even enter here? The door is locked."

"Securely too. I can phase through surfaces and structures, that's one of the powers my vampire nature gave me. But again who are you?"

"You know who I am."

"Do you know who you are? What you think you know is what you are."

"I am not a vampire."

"Then you should be dead. Yet here you are. What does that make you?"

"A vampire? But they hate me, even as one of them."

"You aren't one of them. You do understand that by now. Moreover, they don't hate you, they rather have a distaste for you."

"Why? What did I do?"

"Well for one you killed Remus. Some hate you for killing a Pure Blood while others see you as a threat. Add to the fact that you are an Imperious, then your problem is natural."

"What's natural about it?"

"Maybe you will learn that in history. You do know the different factions here, right?"

"Faction by birth or by eyes?"

"Both. Your golden eyes have received some attention. It will receive more soon."

"Why? What's so special about it?"

"By birth, factions are divided into three: Pure Bloods, Half-Bloods and Imperious. You know about these factions, don't you?"

Jake nodded. "Pure-bloods are children of vampire parents, both mother and father. Half-Bloods are those bitten and infected by the vampire virus. Imperious are vampires sprung from both humans and vampires."

"Good. Every vampire is born with red eyes, which signify who they are. For some, the red eye disappears completely and they become black. These vampires are usually the weakest with little powers and abilities separate from the regular vampire abilities. I guess you know what those are."

"Immortality, speed and a thirst for blood."

"Yes. Those whose eyes remain red retain those abilities but also have abilities to manipulate nature or have magical powers. Those with golden eyes like you are very rare and the most powerful. They can perform any magic they put their mind on, their nature manipulation is second to none and they can read minds among other things."

"So they thought I was reading their minds." Jake reflected. "But nobody told me."

"I know. There are many people who fear you. Simi, for one fears you will usurp her son to become the Emperor."

"What? I am not interested in that."

"Sure, but she won't be convinced. There are those who hate you for other reasons; for example Shade hates you because you killed Remus, who she hoped to marry."

"I am sorry about that."

"Don't be. If it's any consolation, Remus was not even thinking about her. However, there are those who do not fear or hate you. I for one don't."

"Why?"

"Well, you are not a threat to me to start. Also I am your father's friend and I do have a child, so I understand a bit."

He headed towards the door. "I will change your master. Thomrod should be able to cope with you. Also Cleopatra can assist you since she has no disdain of you."

"Thank you sir."

"Treat Cleopatra well because...."

"She is your daughter?" He suddenly realized what he did. "I, I am sorry."

"Interesting. Don't worry about me, though avoid doing that to others."

As he left, Jake looked at his eyes once more. "I have to make something out of this."

4 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by mokoh(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks for the update but does it take 20days for new update I’m just asking
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oloyedprince1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ur update are slow nowadays
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good evening guys and ladies.

When I started this story, I hoped I will be able to update this story three times a week. Unfortunately that hasn't been possible because I have been facing some serious financial issues. Those who write stories know that this can mess up someone's abilities.

So now I will try to update twice a week. Please be patient.

If my update is too short, do forgive me. I am using a phone to type this. If you are so angry about that, you fit sponsor me a laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
CHAPTER TEN

"He has to die!"
"He won his life during aidokai, we shouldn't seize it from him without due reason."

"Being an Imperious is enough reason!"

Gerald watched as Uche and Reagan argued at the council meeting and wondered when he could choke Uche to sleep.

"Let's ask the Emperor."

"You want to ask a man if he will want to kill his son even though it's clear what his answer will be?"

Gerald stood up. "If the council is determined to kill Jake, then I wouldn't stand in your way. But if we are to break the tradition and kill him, then we have to kill all the Imperious left, started with Gladbach here.

Gladbach was as cool as ice but Uche was stunned. He didn't see that coming.

"We know who Gladbach is, My Emperor." Kike said. "When the Deviants rose up in rebellion, he fought against them, even though he was one of their kind. He has served the council and the throne for many centuries as a warrior and an administrator. He was here before any of us, including you. To kill him just because of a boy...."

"Will be very fair, Kike. What has Jake done to deserve such hatred from all of you?"

"He killed Remus!"

"In aidokai, which was suggested by your Empress here. He hasn't killed anyone or even as much threatened anyone. Why are you so eager to see him die?"

"Do we have to wait for him to be a threat? Can't you see the danger he represents?"

"What danger, Kike?"

"What danger?" Simi started. "What danger, you say? He is a lot of danger! Do you even care to see what will happen if he turns on us? Spied on us for the Deviants? What if the Oracle prophecy about him is our doom? Will we watch as the coven falls?"

You fear for yourself and your son, Simi! Gerald was quite tired of this. Of recent she has tried to turn Muyiwa against him to no avail.

The council was nodding with her in agreement when Reese stood up. "I don't see the danger you speak about, Empress. I have had an interesting chat with the boy and he knows nothing about the Deviants or what caused the war. His problem is trying to integrate into the coven. Should we kill him because he happens to be an Imperious? That will make us killers if we succeed."

"We suck blood, Reese. We are killers."

"We kill to feed and we have not done that in years. This will be killing for spite. That is if we do it."

3 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by mokoh(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
Nice update...are we still respecting more from you today
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
mokoh:
Nice update...are we still respecting more from you today

Later today or tomorrow... Thanks for following.
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
"If we do this and we kill him, the tradition of aidokai will be broken and if we fail to kill him, we would create an enemy we didn't need."

"We can't break tradition." Reagan stepped in. "The tradition of aidokai is sacred to our coven. Breaking it may shatter any confidence we may have if such circumstances appear again."

"That settles it." Gerald proclaimed. About time as well. "Bring in Istar!"

Istar walked nimbly into the council hall with his face veiled, as expected of a spymaster.

"What news do we have?"

"The Deviants have been seen colluding with werewolves of the Asceres clan. We believe they have a plan to attack somewhere important to us."

"I see. Any likely targets?"

"Here is well manned, but a few of our outstations can be prone to werewolves, especially the forest around the Oshogbo outstation. They could also target people, for example our Empress mother."

Gerald saw Simi's golden eyes flicker in anger. "My mother? What do you mean?"

"Well, we know that the Empress will host her mother next month by the human calendar. I feel the Deviants may know of this."

"Impossible! Even most of the council know nothing about this!"

Gerald looked at the council. She is right. Only I, Gladbach and Reagan knows about her mother's visit. How does the Deviants know about this?

"How do you know about this, Istar?"

"Knowing things is my profession, my Emperor." He said in a smug manner

"It may soon become your doom." The cockiness disappeared "The Empress mother's visit was a top secret, not even told to you. So I ask again, how did you know?"

"Sir, I am not allowed to...."

"Emperor, I see that you are bothered about this breach, but we can find this without making our spymaster uncomfortable." Gladbach said. "I will be in charge of this."

"Fine. Any other information?"

"Well, two students of Jake's school are planning to investigate his disappearance from the school."

"Make them forget he existed. Is that all?"

"Yes sir."

"Then we close this meeting until next week." By then Jake would have seen the Oracle and his future will be slightly clearer. and better, I hope.

5 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Good work, Jake! Keep it up and you may well hit me!"

Jake removed the sweat from his brown and faced Thomrod again. Thomrod, despite his huge frame and equally huge hammer, moved as swiftly as a cheetah when he was fighting. Even with his golden eyes on, Jake was barely keeping up.

At least he doesn't spit on me. Thomrod seems to have no thoughts about his eyes, which was reassuring.
Jake quickly put his shield up as Thomrod's hammer came down on him.

"Focus! Don't sleep or you may be dead, warrior!"

"I wasn't sleeping!" Jake kicked Thomrod, sending his huge frame flying.

"I, I am sorry......." Jake jumped quickly as Thomrod's hammer came flying at him.

"Is your idea of defeating an enemy apologizing to him?"

"You are my trainer. I thought I hit you hard."

"If that was hard, then I won't have become a trainer."

"But....." Jake suddenly found himself flying towards the heavy fist of Thomrod. Before he could lift his shield, Thomrod sent him flying to the other side, his punch turning his insides upside down. As he stood up, Thomrod walked towards him.

"If you expect your toes to treat you as a guest, then you will soon be food."

Jake was still feeling his insides roll. "That hurt. Is this how all your first timers feel when you train with them?"

Thomrod smiled, showing some broken teeth. "The pain would be more if you are in enemy hands."

"How are you sure that I will be a warrior? I could be an....."

"Administrator? Farmer? No, you will be a warrior. I am completely convinced about that."

"At least you don't hate me." Jake stood up. "Tell me, Thomrod, why do you treat me differently?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't fear or hate me, unlike the others."

"Not everyone hates you."

"Not many people like me. I am still getting used to being a vampire and I feel a lot of hate from people for no reason apart from my nature."

"Do you know why?"

"Because I am an Imperious. But I don't understand. What did the Imperious do?"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) / Captives Of Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.