Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

They Poisoned Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Poisoned Me (413 Views)

Bola Tinubu’s ‘poisoned Communion’: Outright Insult To Body Of Christ / Burial Photo Of 6 Children Poisoned By Step Mother At Anambra / Commotion As Vice President Gets ‘poisoned’, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Poisoned Me by Qrash(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
recently I attended a burial in my dad's village, we help did our part and we also drink and we are some food.
after 3 days I started noticing a kind of rashes on my tongue, sour troght and diarrhea kicks in now am losing weight and having Tommy pain it's like I was poisoned.
am calling on all my family and friends here to please save me.
life is difficult for me, I can't buy medicine anymore all hope is lost, my life is at stake I need help.
please this is life and death not a scam. save my life because of God.
Re: They Poisoned Me by Xenry: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: They Poisoned Me by Xenry: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Na only you ate the food?
Re: They Poisoned Me by Qrash(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Xenry:
Na only you ate the food?
you post a picture above smiling why dear ? is life this too meaningless ?

I don't expect this at this time.
Re: They Poisoned Me by Xenry: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Qrash:
you post a picture above smiling why dear ? is life this too meaningless ?

I don't expect this at this time.
Sorry, wrong Picture. *removed*
I ask that question because what you may be going through might not be as a result of what you ate.
Please go to hospital, it may cost you money but it's worth it.
Find out how others who drank the wine with you are doing. I wish you safe recovery.
Modified: This topic is now in an inactive Section(with low/zero viewers ), repost it to an active section for more views and comments!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Poisoned Me by Qrash(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Xenry:
Sorry, wrong Picture. *removed*
I ask that question because what you may be going through might not be as a result of what you ate.
Please go to hospital, it may cost you money but it's worth it.
Find out how others who drank the wine with you are doing. I wish you safe recovery.
Modified: This topic is now in an inactive Section(with low/zero viewers ), repost it to an active section for more views and comments!
ok dear.
Re: They Poisoned Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Op, All Ur Topics Are Always Abt Problems Upon Problems.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Sell My Smoked Fish And Any Market For It? / Today In History: Focus On General Sani Abacha / Are Online Slots Streamers Frauds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.