Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters (16388 Views)

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Fash20: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:
Sahara reporters will always finds ways to misinterprete any news to suit the unpatriotic citizens.

Shame on them

Shame on you for always believing garbage

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:
Sahara reporters will always finds ways to misinterprete any news to suit the unpatriotic citizens.

Shame on them

Keep on fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by kmaster007: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by BuhariM(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2021
That can't be possible
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Brushstrokes20: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Believe this useless govt and its cohorts at your peril!

Shameless bunch of self serving criminals!

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Nato008(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
like we even believed them initially....

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by AmazingELixir: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
grin grin grin

Government and their security agencies and lies...ofcourse major general mohammadu Buhari administration has taken the fine art deceit to a whole new level.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by TimmyTen(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2021
Bandits (terrorists) are really having a field day... God help us

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Funkeshuga(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2021
grin

I've kept mute in this Kaduna drama kidnapping because I don't want to be seen as a Waller, pessimist or unpatriotic citizen

I never believe Nigeria army rescue the students in the first place, how do you rescue students when you're in gun battle with bandits without having victims of stray bullets from the students side and dead body of the bandits? Nigeria army that are unprofessional when it comes to handling civil distress, will fight terrorist in gun battle and there won't be victims and circumstances?

we've the worse Army under this Godforsaken Administration, what am I even saying, no Nigeria sectors is working under this useless aboki that know absolute nothing about governance than enjoying Niger delta oil and exploiting the rest of the docile dumb southerners

5 Likes

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Amaechi2023(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2021
Sahara reporters are joker's at their peak.
taking the opinion of one particular boy who might even be traumatized as a news.
rubbish and junk journalism...
I expect them to make certified report of parents who couldn't account for their wards and not this gilberish..

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by knowhowk: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Shame on them
. What exactly does the News said ? Seems you can interprete very well ,can you do a favour my given the right interpretations.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Ventura1: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2021
This sounds like the true story
* Incident happened at Night, how does the army differentiate the bandits from the students?
* How come there was no casualty, if indeed there was an engagement?

3 Likes

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by membranus: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2021
So how many were actually kidnapped out of the school, and what's happening to them now?

Or has the government tactfully forgotten about them?

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Tupaq: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2021
Sahara reporters should not bother. We know them as liars.

2 Likes

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Plut01: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2021
Makemefit12op:
So this are the soldiers that will fight against ESN in no distant time. I give ESN and biafra victory in advance.

Coward fulani army

Soldiers throughout the world are Zombies that only listen to go and come command from their Bosses and here with the Nigerian Army, the command is; do not harm the precious Fulani Bandits.

They only have the right to torment any southern themed uprising.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Amaechi2023(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2021
TysonsCorner:

Keep on fooling yourself.
how on Earth was he fooling himself??

first news came out that boys were kidnapped, second news came out that the bandits effort were neutralized by the military, but you are here spewing gilberish with Sahara reporters headlines that makes no sense with the contents.
had to post old stale news before inserting their little shame of proof of one boys opinion.
when am expecting parents of those kids to publicly come out to claim their kids were missing.
absolute rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Basher8583: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2021
Makemefit12op:
So this are the soldiers that will fight against ESN in no distant time. I give ESN and biafra victory in advance.

Coward fulani army

Oya cone and fight now.

That was how Ojukwu lied to those unfortunate young igbo men that the Nigerian army had been decimated and that the war had already been won in thier favour.

This was the lie that reduced your population
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Shame on them

Kindly interpret d news for us to suit the "patriotic citizens".

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Shame on them

Shame on you. It took them several hours to compile public opinion to make response to valid intelligence questions.

I know such response will come out from Military after people asked questions about the possibility of over one hundred students to be abducted in the school located close to military installations, question about the broken fence not new, question about the rescue without casualties and no arrest of any bandit was made, question about new mattresses and the fact that the abducted students on release were charging their GSM phones.

Nigeria. In a deal, everybody is a mallam, it is whosoever that is caught that is a barawo.

2 Likes

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
taking the opinion of one particular boy who might even be traumatized as a news.
I expect them to make certified report of parents who couldn't account for their wards and not this gilberish..

But wasn't it d same way d army said it was it's operation that rescued d kidnapped school boys in katsina until we started hearing that it wasn't a rescue but ransom payment?
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by SirGod: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Even satan the devil dey fear 9ja government

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by kmaster007: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmm

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by samwheel(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:

U sound dumber dan u think

2 Likes

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Okoroawusa: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2021
What kind of rubbish report is this?
Saharareporters has sank so low in journalism.
You are telling us what a single Student told you?
The headline was talking about abducted students but the content is talking about rescued students after the abduction....

Oh! How has the mighty fallen!... Sowore!!!
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Gandollaar(f): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
grin grin

I hereby move a motion to increase your BMC allowance.

3 Likes

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Eriokanmi: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2021
LibertyRep:
How many of the bandits were arrested or killed?
I think they escaped with gunshot wounds as usual. Lool

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2021
I know SR tells the truth most of the time but this time, I'm going to beleive the Army

Because the source SR interviewed was one of the many students who went into hiding. He wasn't among the kidnapped students rescued

That i don't believe SR does not mean i am clapping for the government. That a raid like that could happen in Kaduna town shows the security agencies are very very weak. Government too needs to wake up security wise.
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Gandollaar(f): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
how on Earth was he fooling himself??

first news came out that boys were kidnapped, second news came out that the bandits effort were neutralized by the military, but you are here spewing gilberish with Sahara reporters headlines that makes no sense with the contents.
had to post old stale news before inserting their little shame of proof of one boys opinion.
when am expecting parents of those kids to publicly come out to claim their kids were missing.
absolute rubbish..
So an eye witness account is not enough?

You are pathetic and I feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Gandollaar(f): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2021
Basher8583:

Oya cone and fight now.

That was how Ojukwu lied to those unfortunate young igbo men that the Nigerian army had been decimated and that the war had already been won in thier favour.

This was the lie that reduced your population
And which lie is currently reducing your population even when there's no civil war?
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Amaechi2023(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
So an eye witness account is not enough?

You are pathetic and I feel sorry for you.

you can't feel sorry for me if your not smart enough to know a pathetic junk journalism because it suits your unpatriotic ego..
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Amaechi2023(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2021
samwheel:

U sound dumber dan u think
the dumb person here is you who can't differentiate a junk journalism and obvious reality cos the lies suits his ego..
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Amaechi2023(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2021
lexy2014:

But wasn't it d same way d army said it was it's operation that rescued d kidnapped school boys in katsina until we started hearing that it wasn't a rescue but ransom payment?
but it was the same Sahara reporters that published a video of Bala lau death in Kano claiming no social distancing in his funeral when in reality the man was never dead..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana / Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.