Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters (16389 Views)

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by oluplus(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Godarz:
I know SR tells the truth most of the time but this time, I'm going to beleive the Army

Because the source SR interviewed was one of the many students who went into hiding. He wasn't among the kidnapped students rescued

That i don't believe SR does not mean i am clapping for the government. That a raid like that could happen in Kaduna town shows the security agencies are very very weak. Government too needs to wake up security wise.

I stay in kaduna and SR is right. That was the same comment I heard from a student in the school.
Nigerian Army came late and never saw the bandits.

3 Likes

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by samwheel(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
the dumb person here is you who can't differentiate a junk journalism and obvious reality cos the lies suits his ego..

No, I think it's you who believes d army rescued d kidnapped victims through dialogue. No gun battle, no casualties from either side, no arrest. Dey just collected d victims from their abductors.

2 Likes

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by zeyt: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2021
It is curious they haven't mentioned the number of bandits they have eliminated. Lairs

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Tonitoniton(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2021
apc plus buhari govt are lies of lies.
irredeemable liers from the pit of hell
buhari and apc are evil that must be ride off the earth
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Ben404040: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2021
We know they were not rescued.
One anonymous already told us even before the govt remembered to release a statement that the students that were not kidnapped were taken to army facility.
Then fiam there z a statement released to the media. They already told us online here too that only females were abducted.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Redcrafton: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Basher8583:

Oya cone and fight now.

That was how Ojukwu lied to those unfortunate young igbo men that the Nigerian army had been decimated and that the war had already been won in thier favour.

This was the lie that reduced your population

Stink---ing liar..

What decimated the population was the idea from your kinsman named Awolowo to use starvation...food blockade...the type used by the northerners on your region recently.

Mention the number of Biafra soldiers who died in that battle?

Nigeria is close to the brink because people like you who peddle falsehood are in the majority.
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Galadimabawa: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
I know, the way they say it was quite familiar.
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by spearmintgarden(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:
Sahara reporters will always finds ways to misinterprete any news to suit the unpatriotic citizens.

Shame on them
Oga shut up!
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2021
The Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, on receiving a distress call, alerted the 1 Division Nigerian Army...

Are the new 911? Distress call grin grin

Cool story guys

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by sameks08(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2021
soldiers receiving praise where they did not work believe it or not they can hardly engage someone with gun even if na toy gun
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by sameks08(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2021
samwheel:

No, I think it's you who believes d army rescued d kidnapped victims through dialogue. No gun battle, no casualties from either side, no arrest. Dey just collected d victims from their abductors.
. lol peaceful soldiers make I go toilet jare bf dey block the whole bush negotiating soldiers
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by gotnel: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
Sincerely speaking, if there is any rescue as reported, there should have be a fight between the bandits and the military.
How is it possible to rescue such numbers of people without any qualms.
Either the military or Sahara reporters, one of them is telling us cock up stories.
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Amaechi2023(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2021
samwheel:

so you expect the military to post photo result of their war with bandits right? they should post graphic pictures as proof abi??

there are multiple graphic pictures of soldiers killing bokoharam but it's against the military ethics to post such videos.
it's not right.
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by uptimum123(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Shut up cry cry baby rule 2

Rule 2 ban don reach your side abi

No worry you go soon chop another one now

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by samwheel(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2021
sameks08:
. lol peaceful soldiers make I go toilet jare bf dey block the whole bush negotiating soldiers

U dey mind dat dumbass, their love for buhari and terrorism don cloud their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Emmaedwin50: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:
Sahara reporters will always finds ways to misinterprete any news to suit the unpatriotic citizens.

Shame on them

Are u tellin me dat u blieved evry word dat de govt and de army said, abt rescueing 180 students and staffs?
then u must b gullible.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Basher8583: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Stink---ing liar..

What decimated the population was the idea from your kinsman named Awolowo to use starvation...food blockade...the type used by the northerners on your region recently.

Mention the number of Biafra soldiers who died in that battle?

Nigeria is close to the brink because people like you who peddle falsehood are in the majority.

Mention with explanation, the biafran soldier who ran like a cowardly b1tch to ivory coast
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
but it was the same Sahara reporters that published a video of Bala lau death in Kano claiming no social distancing in his funeral when in reality the man was never dead..

Did d same Sahara reporters retract d story& issue a statement acknowledging it's error?

Are u acknowledging that d army misinformed nigerians that it actually rescued school boys in katsina when actually it didn't? Do u have any statement from d army acknowledging it's error?

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Redcrafton: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Basher8583:

Mention with explanation, the biafran soldier who ran like a cowardly b1tch to ivory coast

As we speak now...more thousands of weak cowardly b1tches are falling over themselves....arriving Benin republic refugee camps, even with no war.....chased by few herdsmen with sticks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6457523/herdsmen-chase-more-ogun-residents
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Basher8583: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

As we speak now...more thousands of weak cowardly b1tches are falling over themselves....arriving Benin republic refugee camps, even with no war.....chased by few herdsmen with sticks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6457523/herdsmen-chase-more-ogun-residents

That's their business even though I do not believe it's true. Anyway, For you info I'm from the North
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Gandollaar(f): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
you can't feel sorry for me if your not smart enough to know a pathetic junk journalism because it suits your unpatriotic ego..
You have no idea what patriotism means!!

BMC is patriotic to buhari not Nigeria and are working for the money. I bet the little mass in your skull is still virgin.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Gandollaar(f): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Basher8583:

That's their business even though I do not believe it's true. Anyway, For you info I'm from the North
You don't need to say. Your display of cowish attitude is enough info.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by witworth(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Some of us knew it was a lie the first time we saw the pictures and read the news of the rescue.
My concern is how God will help me keep my loved ones safe in the ailing country.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Basher8583: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
You don't need to say. Your display of cowish attitude is enough info.

Thank you. Its actually a compliment
Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Shame on them
Give us your own interpretation as a patriotic citizen

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
Sahara reporters are joker's at their peak.
taking the opinion of one particular boy who might even be traumatized as a news.
rubbish and junk journalism...
I expect them to make certified report of parents who couldn't account for their wards and not this gilberish..

He is traumatized he doesn't know if he was rescued or not? Can you just take a moment and read what you wrote?

2 Likes

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
grin grin

I hereby move a motion to increase your BMC allowance.

Seconded!!

I propose 31k

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
And which lie is currently reducing your population even when there's no civil war?
The lie that sai Baba is good for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by poseidon12: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Shame on them

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters by poseidon12: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
LibertyRep:
How many of the bandits were arrested or killed?

None. The soldiers never engaged the bandits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.