Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. (14423 Views)

Gani Adams: Bandits, Kidnappers Have Relocated To Kwara, Kogi / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by NyamiriFlathead(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2021
chiagozien:
So you are Afonja pikin?
nah nyamiri pikin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by TimmyTen(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Terrorists u mean?
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by ScamHunter: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Fear fear people. Why them no go mine una gold?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by vaca1: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2021
agulion:
Problem dey this country sha, las Las every body go answer him father name
That is ehh. So there's gold in South West . And the stupid SS allowed criminals milk their oil.
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Sonoyom(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2021
Conquered!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by joelag: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2021
Like play, yoruba don dey fall hand ooh. I swear!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by dododawa1: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2021
chiagozien:
Afonjas get gold?

No be skull them dey mine in waste.
you needed to reset it early
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2021
RealisticGirl Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2021
richiemcgold:
one thing very sure to me is that no bandits or illegal miners would operate with such audacity without the consent and support of the natives.
u nailed it bro.
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Ofadaman(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2021
The only thing they mining there is the women, and their p*** ain't gold
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by EmekaA125(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2021
FALSE CLAIM.
The only thing I know that is being mined in Yorubaland is human skullgrin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Dpharisee: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2021
optionalY09:

Your excellency we the Yoruba people are behind you. Mobilize us to go and stop them.

Don’t let us remain on the pages of daylies alone let’s get our feet’s and hands dirty with the blood of the foreign enemies.
Ibrahim Babangida. If I am told that Yorubas have declared war, I will go back to sleep cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2021
when did you get Gold in that barren land?
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by nakkodii(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2021
That is to say this bandits are well orchestrated
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Herbephe1(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Choosing this man as Aare is a big disappointment,this one is a coward o,I feel embarrassed reading all these complaints.....Nonsense...Afi joye awodi,laile gbadie
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by LordKO(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2021
The idea of equating condoning of abnormalities to tolerance and liberalism should stop with immediate effect because there's no genuine progressiveness in condoning evil.
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by StreetFight: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2021
And Gani Adams calls himself Aare Ona Kankanfo. This guy is just a useless noise maker
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by jneutron4000: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Balkan:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Gani Adams is disappointing me.
Who is he lamenting to? Can't you flush these guys out?

Yoruba land is gone and online warriors are here shouting ESN
You ESN is just showing off unnecessarily, be strategic and stop your noise.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by JohnSin97: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
This is half truth.....God will punish those herdsmen but the truth must be said when it comes to the gold mining.....most of the illegal mining is done in collusion with the royal fathers and Chinese business people, honestly herdsmen don't even partake in mining activities, it still doesn't change the fact that criminal fulani's might have gone rogue and started their own operations.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Tupaq: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Yoruba people should fight for their land. They should stop lamenting. Sophiscated cowards!

grin angry grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by ScamHunter: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2021
November1857:
They busy looking for any possible means to use the Ibos as a pawn to settle thier differences with their slave masters.

Afonja can't survive without back stabbing and betraying, cause it is in their gene..

Hate for Ibo is basis unification of Afonja/ Hausa/fulani..

It won't work this time. In fact, they are finished. Let me tell you a story. If you know about Operation Barbarossa, you'll understand what's happening to Yoruba people. They're just like a child hiding behind their mother whenever their mate comes for a fight. Then they point at something to distract their adversary. What they failed to understand is that Fulani already has foothold in their areas with the conquest of Ilorin and have been praying for this opportunity of having a Fulani leader sympathetic to their cause. The mumu people were warned but their low brain could not comprehend it. In fact, they're finished. Is it with their cowardice that they'll recover? Their land is the living space West African Fulani have been praying for. Check well, the reason they always shout Ibo Ibo is the hope that a huge crisis would erupt in the East to save them the way it did in the sixties but even Fulani understand their backstabbing strategy and unfortunately for them, Igbo have ESN ready to make any aggressor bleed. It beats me how someone would be both a coward yet without sense. Greed is the reason they ignored our warning in 2014. Now they're praying power comes back to South. Dull people thinking Fulani don't have sense and will just hand them power without completion their conquest. We go the look them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by JohnSin97: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Tupaq:
Yoruba people should fight for their land. They should stop lamenting. Sophiscated cowards!

grin angry grin

Last time I checked one of your eastern governors was paying of killer herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by patrickmuf(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Just look at the stupid idiots I share same country with in the front page...

Foolish Ibos and Yoruba that will keep attacking themselves rather than unite to face the common enemy...

I just hate it that Nairaland can't ban their IPs
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by JohnSin97: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2021
ScamHunter:

It won't work this time. In fact, they are finished. Let me tell you a story. If you know about Operation Barbarossa, you'll understand what's happening to Yoruba people. They're just like a child hiding behind their mother whenever their mate comes for a fight. Then they point at something to distract their adversary. What they failed to understand is that Fulani already has foothold in their areas with the conquest of Ilorin and have been praying for this opportunity of having a Fulani leader sympathetic to their cause. The mumu people were warned but their low brain could not comprehend it. In fact, they're finished. Is it with their cowardice that they'll recover? Their land is the living space West African Fulani have been praying for. Check well, the reason they always shout Ibo Ibo is the hope that a huge crisis would erupt in the East to save them the way it did in the sixties but even Fulani understand their backstabbing strategy and unfortunately for them, Igbo have ESN ready to make any aggressor bleed. It beats me how someone would be both a coward yet without sense. Greed is the reason they ignored our warning in 2014. Now they're praying power comes back to South. Dull people thinking Fulani don't have sense and will just hand them power without completion their conquest. We go the look them.

You Igbos are pathetic lowlifes.... you're laughing at the crises in another man's house when your homeland is burning, better focus on your hellhole region with your spineless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by JohnSin97: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Ofadaman:
The only thing they mining there is the women, and their p*** ain't gold

Says the ret@rd from the Eastern hellhole.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by ScamHunter: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2021
Shut up my friend. Unite with who? People that'll contribute zero in tactical and strategic combat against the common enemy but would rather backstab and sell you out? You're better off investing that energy for dubious unity in defending yourself alone.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Brushstrokes20: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Enough of complaints!

Defend yoruba land from the diabolic claws of these bloodthirsty usurpers!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by InvertedHammer: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2021
/
Sophistication is defined as running to Benin Republic and allowing foreigners take over ancestral lands filled with abundant mineral resources. grin grin grin

Cowards die twice before death.

There is a problem when a whole Are Ona Kakanfo (War General ) becomes a mere wailer. cry. As a matter of urgency, our Yoruba brothers need to be saved and the first step is to crown Sunday Idogho the real Are Ona Kakanfo. Gani Adams is tired.
/

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by membranus: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Yoruba can't fight their masters. They are good accomodators. I think they are willing to just let go for peace to reign. Very peaceful people

Hahahaa, Na my beloved tribe you finish so grin angry?

We will soon shock una when we come out with our bag of tricks.

We did it before, and we will do it again. Be sure of this.
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by JohnSin97: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Tupaq:

grin angry grin

Kindly focus on your cursed region where the nigerian army and herdsmen are committing crimes against humanity.....you Igbos are the real cowards.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by ScamHunter: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2021
patrickmuf:
Just look at the stupid idiots I share same country with in the front page...

Foolish Ibos and Yoruba that will keep attacking themselves rather than unite to face the common enemy...

I just hate it that Nairaland can't ban their IPs
Shut up my friend. Unite with who? People that'll contribute zero in tactical and strategic combat against the common enemy but would rather backstab and sell you out? You're better off investing that energy for dubious unity in defending yourself alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2021
It's more tragic when everything was predicted!
While our 'elites' are registering for political parties,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Market Fire: APC Governors Donate N50m, 6 PDP Governors Donate N100M / Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years / Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.