Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. (14385 Views)

Gani Adams: Bandits, Kidnappers Have Relocated To Kwara, Kogi / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by nairalandankrah: 1:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams, has Friday revealed the different communities bandits are mining gold in Yoruba land.

Gani Adams who was interviewed by newsmen, noted that bandits have taken over Owo, Oluse village in Ondo state, and other south west States and have been mining their gold illegally.

Speaking expressly, ,he opined that Ondo state government and others cannot enter the forest. He authoritatively noted that the bandits are being furnished with guns and food with helicopter.

His words: “As I am talking to you, do you know that our precious gold is being mined illegally by some bandits in Owo, Oluse village?

Helicopter will come from sky and drop gun and food items for them. The Ondo state government cannot enter the forest.

“The Owo people cannot enter that forest. As I am talking to you some illegal miners are mining our gold at Ilesha and Ile-Ife. Do you know degenerated to crises of kidnapping in Ibarakpa?

They were mining solid minerals at Igangan. That was one of the resources that gave Wakili more money to be more powerful to buy guns that led to kidnappings. They started from one place and eventual settled with kidnappings.

“There is this community in Oyo, beside Ago-Are…they call it Ira-Woli community. They are mining solid minerals there as I am talking to you. In Ijere too, they are mining our solid minerals as I am talking to you.

These are the resources that the generations unborn should use to survive to build a very good society that we will be proud of.

By the time you allow foreigners to come and take all your resources away, what would you leverage on in another 30 years[b]. No Yoruba person can go to Zamfara and mine their gold.

“Apart from that, the issue of insecurity is highly germane in Yoruba land. Not only Fulani herdsmen. I am telling you authoritatively. We have some of our Yoruba persons that are more criminally element in Yoruba land. We have to look at external forces and internal forces to make sure we sanitize Yoruba land”, he said.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/gani-adams-bandits-mining-gold-south-west-352215

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by richiemcgold: 1:49am On Mar 13, 2021
One fact which is very sure for me is that no bandits or illegal miners would operate with such audacity without the consent and support of the natives.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by jchioma: 1:52am On Mar 13, 2021
So there is gold in southwest also? No wonder the "bandits" aka Fulani herdsmen wants to overrun the place. Lush green forest and gold is too tempting to resist by these evil occupiers.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by SlayerSupreme: 2:56am On Mar 13, 2021
This is a new dimension to the issue. How can we certify this is true?

Anyways, Yoruba don't have what it takes to push Hausa Fulani out if the Northerners really mean to stay. Yoruba can do absolutely nothing.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by SlayerSupreme: 2:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Lalasticlala. Fp.
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by agulion: 3:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Problem dey this country sha, las Las every body go answer him father name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Supan(m): 3:05am On Mar 13, 2021
The result of change, Sai Barbarism, 4+4 grin grin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by optionalY09: 3:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Your excellency we the Yoruba people are behind you. Mobilize us to go and stop them.

Don’t let us remain on the pages of daylies alone let’s get our feet’s and hands dirty with the blood of the foreign enemies.

7 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by optionalY09: 3:35am On Mar 13, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
This is a new dimension to the issue. How can we certify this is true?

Anyways, Yoruba don't have what it takes to push Hausa Fulani out if the Northerners really mean to stay. Yoruba can do absolutely nothing.

Is Arre from egypt not to know there is gold on Yoruba land
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Karlovych: 4:29am On Mar 13, 2021
grin grin Sophisticated cowards will rather flee to Benin republic than defend their homeland

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by optionalY09: 4:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Validated:

You? Even Wakilu is a threat to a whole community in Ibarapa. Yorubas are too cowardly, I swear!

With FG backing what do you expect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by stonemasonn: 4:39am On Mar 13, 2021
That's why power must come to the south to clean up all these mess. It is a free for all under Buhari.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by HacheNoire: 4:59am On Mar 13, 2021
The former thug referred to as Are Ona Kankanfo, is just delusional and has lost touch with actual reality.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Balkan(m): 6:12am On Mar 13, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Gani Adams is disappointing me.
Who is he lamenting to? Can't you flush these guys out?

Yoruba land is gone and online warriors are here shouting ESN

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Samson82425: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by illicit(m): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Wrong Intel....

That place he mentioned in Owo and about the helicopter

It is Marijuana that they plant there....

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Grace001: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by orisa37: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2021
GANI ADAM IS RIGHT. HEAR YE HIM.

THEY MINE ILLEGALLY IN ZAMFARA, KADUNA, KATSINA ETCETERA. THEY'RE NOW COMING IN DRONES TO CONTINUE IN THE SOUTH.

MACBAN IS DANGEROUS, CONTEMPTUOUS, CONTEMPTIBLE AND DESPERATE. MACBAN IS BOKOHARAM AND BANDIT.

OPC AND AMOTEKUN SHOULD FLUSH THEM OUT OF THE SOUTHERN STATES.

8 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by LokoH(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2021
See how a General is sounding. My green soup neighbors, nobody to front for you ?. You are finished

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by NyamiriFlathead: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2021
LokoH:
See how a General is sounding. My green soup neighbors, nobody to front for you ?. You are finished
like how they finished nyamiris in orlu and oyigbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
like how they finished nyamiris in orlu and oyigbo

Can they repeat such again? The coward army was attacking civilians but ran away from ESN boys in the Bush. Did you hear that any ESN guy was arrested or killed? No be by mouth

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by chiagozien(m): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Afonjas get gold?

No be skull them dey mine in waste.

13 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by NyamiriFlathead: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Can they repeat such again? The coward army was attacking civilians but ran away from ESN boys in the Bush. Did you hear that any ESN guy was arrested or killed? No be by mouth
aah aah mr man, use your brain and stop saying nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Antoeni(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2021
Shawarma
Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland,

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Monogamy: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2021
That is useless a d wreck less talk
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by NyamiriFlathead: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2021
chiagozien:
Afonjas get gold?

No be skull them dey mine in waste.
aah aah, baby pounders and drug pushers people dey talk, wonders shall never end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Obdk: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Even thr so called general is complaining to me.

The minions re hating on IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU. Sophisticated morronnss

10 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by chiagozien(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
aah aah, baby pounders and drug pushers people dey talk, wonders shall never end
So you are Afonja pikin?

12 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. by Obdk: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2021
chiagozien:
So you are Afonja pikin?
before nko

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan / North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. / Okowa’s Second Term Bid, Done Deal — Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.