Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) (7211 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu was right after all, Buhari is no more with us (pics) / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2021
as in how do I explain to my kids that during the so called Pdp wasteful years and corruption we bought fuel 87 naira, bag of rice 8k and cost of living was very low.

unlike today of the so called transparency

it shall never be well with any Apc supporter

peace shall be far from them

amen

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by MickzyDonald: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Some fellas where complaining about his regime not knowing that this cow Shepard will make it more worse.... Sometimes it's good to be contented and appreciate the leader but this one is just wack

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by sweetonugbu: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Yeah

6 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2021
Is beyond his control
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Spending123: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2021
I remembered in 2013 when fuel was 87 naira Buhari with other Nigerians protested against Goodluck Jonathan, but today fuel is 215 under the same Buhari and no body will protest about it. Maybe we are contented with it like that.

what's the point of putting fuel price at #215, let them just put it at #250 so people can decide if they should buy energy drink and trek.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
as in how do I explain to my kids that during the so called Pdp wasteful years and corruption we bought fuel 87 naira, bag of rice 8k and cost of living was very low.

amen
The wages of sai babarism are poverty and misery.
Simplyleo and bambambiglo can tell us more.

Cc lzaa msallison afamed monogamy sarrki

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by obonujoker(m): 6:45am On Mar 13, 2021
Lol.... Don't curse them..

Most people are blind. They don't know what they do......

3 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by InfernoNig: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2021
Na 1bar remain for Nigeria life.

6 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Gadaluck(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2021
I'm short of words cry
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by youngestuk(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2021
We don’t hear sai baba again. what is the matter?? Where are those people supporting buhari because osinbajo is their brother in power, hope who nah dey buy fuel for 87 Naira??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Thomthom(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2021
The president no even send the APC supporters self... But I had the fuel has been reversed from 212 naira

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by authority2006(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:

amen

But you supported deregulation under Jonathan when others were against it and protesting, why are you now crying? It's like many of you didn't even know what you were foolishly supporting at the time.
Don't grab your future with both hands and do something meaningful with your pathetic and useless life, na curse you should be carrying up and down.
What was the price of fuel when PDP came to power in 1999 before it jumped to N87?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by SmartPolician: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2021
I think people made a mistake by voting for Buhari in 2015. However, going ahead to reelect him in 2019 is unforgivable.

While watching the Candidate (a national TV debate), I saw how empty Buhari is. Osinbajo was answering all his questions and the moderator had to ask the VP to stop doing so.

The old man struggled to understand questions and couldn't articulate his ideas. That was when I shook my head at this country because we had always had a dullard as president.

Also, when I see people say that Buhari lost the 2019 elections but rigged it, I will just laugh. I can count up to 5 Ikeja polling booths where Buhari won the election in 2019. As a matter of fact, the Yorubas in Ikeja said the PDP was an Igbo party and were voting for the APC (Buhari) en masse.

If Buhari could clear the votes in Ikeja, a place very enlightened people are supposed to live, imagine what would have happened in faraway north where people worship him like a god.

Well, 2023 is just two years away and we will survive. However, some people have started projecting Tinubu, a man with baggage, for presidency instead of Osinbajo, Donald Duke, Peter Obi or Dave Umahi. This goes to show that this Nigeria's mess has no-known solution.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2021
authority2006:

But you supported deregulation under Jonathan when others were against it and protesting, why are you now crying? It's like many of didn't even know what you were foolishly supporting at the time.
Don't grab your future with both hands and do something meaningful with your pathetic and useless life, na curse you should be carrying up and down.
What was the price of fuel when PDP came to power in 1999 before it jumped to N87?

Olofo, you are still going to N350
I know there is always one willing slave ready to abuse everyone to defend his slavery,
And then in a year or 2 when poverty has damaged your life, you see threads like 'I regret supporting Buhari'

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Henrydonland(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2021
The tin that pain me pass is that people are hardly complaining about the price.

Yesterday I passed by some fuel stations in my area and people were buying it,some were even smiling.

It looks like we all like it like day,so let it continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by agbekeOreke86(f): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2021
Bráce up for the worst OP....the price's still gonnaa go higher...#fact#!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have a neighbour....he is always jumping and ranting and clamouring for wot we have now..says its gonna be the next 'bestest' thing after sliced bread....told him we are gonna thrash it out after 8yrs...
8yrs never reach ooo....na me dey buy drinks for am now..stress don wan kill am.His company has collected his AC filled Tundra as a sales rep and now gave him 9-11 monster truck (gbegilodo)without AC so he could meet up his target cheesy cheesy
He aint actually shouting anymore now ooo tongue tongue i even jokingly asked him a few days ago if he had 'beli-beli' in his throat. cheesy cheesy

Me kuku still dey look naa....his reply is in the oven.
He will get it when 8yrs don finish!!!
Yeye dey smell!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by columbus007(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2021
This country is for some selected few,the rest of us only exist.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Madmohamed1: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:

amen
Amen. Let me help you in this prayer. They will never see good things in their life their good shall tun to bad they will ask their enemie food to feed their families. The day will be the night to them and the night will be the day.i ask God to treat their families the way buhari or jubilil treat Nigeria amadioha sango and Fulani hasmen will be their potion. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2021
My joy is that zombies are buying fuel for #100/l while we are buying at #200/l.

Buhari till 2045

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by horsepower102: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2021
All those southerners who were vomitting trash during Jonathan's Administration have suddenly remained quiet for the past 6 years. Some of them have even fled Nigeria to canada...

9 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol.... Don't curse them..

Most people are blind. They don't know what they do......

If you are blind are you also deaf? Many were told but they refused to hear. So do they deserve pity?

2 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by chatinent: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Hoping on human government is futile. They will all fail.

Even then, people still complained hardship. I guess, they are comparing the hardships of then and that of today now.

2 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Dpaulie(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2021
When we were telling them in 2015, we were like their enemies...when witnessing the happenings now, they thought I was a prophet

6 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Monogamy: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Una wailing has just begun..

This till 2023 while to be continued after 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by HeadShot: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Is beyond his control

No supporter of Buhari administration will make heaven
Monogamy:
Una wailing has just begun..

This till 2023 while to be continued after 2023

Evil people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by udede(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Nigerians are the worst set of blind people on earth. just imagine what they are tolerating. no protest, no complain, no gra. just suffering and smiling. tufiakwa. some time I wonder if this is not really the zoo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by NaMe4: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Henrydonland:
The tin that pain me pass is that people are hardly complaining about the price.

Yesterday I passed by some fuel stations in my area and people were buying it,some were even smiling.

It looks like we all like it like day,so let it continue.

It's called suffering and smiling.

Protest and be handled like Sowore and Mr Macaroni.

6 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari came as a military leader, he didn't do well. He came again 2015,he didn't do well. He went ahead to campaign again. Some mad people still voted for him.. I even want the fuel to be 1k a litre.. Sai baba till 20........... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ipobWARLORD: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari till the zoo collapse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by johnmartus(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Those moderators are watching this low life to spread his hatred.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by NaMe4: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2021
udede:
Nigerians are the worst set of blind people on earth.
just imagine what they are tolerating.
no protest, no complain, no gra.
just suffering and smiling.
tufiakwa. some time I wonder if this is not really the zoo

It's even all-round.

In healthcare for instance, prices of medical supplies have shot up astronomically.
As at 2 weeks ago, the cost of Intravenous Fluids soared by over 400 per cent. This is an essential item in medical care.
In a country where the average citizen can barely afford quality healthcare. I can only imagine what lies ahead for the general populace.

7 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Jostoman: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2021
In 2015 they promise change they gave us bad change and now we are in NEXT LEVEL of disaster.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full list ministers and their portfolios. which tribe gets it better? / 2023: South South Stakeholders Receive Bello Ambassadors, Declare Support / Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.