Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) (3426 Views)

The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / The True & Sad Story Of How Afonja Lost Ilorin And Its Kingship To The Fulanis / The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Arewa1stSon: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Fulanis are naturally blessed!

1 Like

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2021
You people are nothing but disaster to mankind!

2 Likes

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Zooposki(f): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2021
I envy countries with no Fulanis.

5 Likes

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2021
Op, you did not add any source or verifiable evidence to your claims.
They are just like the wild imaginations of a burukutu driven brain.
Your attempt to merge fulani into Noah's lineage is very weak and terribly flawed.
Same with merging them into Hyksos and mesopotamia. One wonders why with all the archeological work done in Egypt, none has ever pointed to your fable. The only nomadic tribe known to have had major dealings with Egypt is the Israelites. Besides that, the Egyptians have been known to be farmers and craftsmen. You can provide evidence for your claims. I'll be waiting.

3 Likes

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by lukui: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2021
me i dont know their history,but anytime they come to our farms with their cows, they will eat everything in your farm, if you plant cassava, they will uproot it and feed it to their cows

and people say they too have farms but,they wont feed their cows on their crops save other,

acts of wickedness is their dilly dally, they carry guns and cutlass, one of them saw me one day when i was planting maize, he shot his gun up and i was shivering on the spot, in my eyes he reared his cows into the farm nearby and ate everthing there

i know many people in my state that have stopped farming becausd of fulani people,

and if you talk either they kill you or destroy your farm.

ibo guys are right

NIGERIA ceased to exist a very long time

4 Likes

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by theTranslator: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Epistle
We'll destroy you like you destroyed us Nonsense Dan fodio children

1 Like

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
Arewa1stSon:
The Fulani (As we are called in West Africa) are direct descendants from Noah's son Shem who is the father of Arpachshad, the father of Cainan.

The Fulanis are of Asiatic tribe with Semitic Origin, branched up from within Amorites of the Levant, who occupied a large part of Southern Mesopotamia from 21st Century BC.

The Fulanis produced great kings, notably, Hammurabi.
The Amorites are ancient nomadic tribes, known for herding cattle, goats, and sheep.

After the fall of the Akkadian Dynasty, and the formation of Assyria and Babylonia, the tribe move southward into Egypt, known as the Hyksos.

The Hyksos got into Eqypt around 2040BC as nomadic herders with their cattle, sheep, goats. By the 13th Dynasty Eqypt, the Hyksos were able to get to the top of Power due to their conservative culture, resilience, and high level of intelligence, leadership & administrative skills.

The Hyksos are also known as the Shepherd Kings, due to their herding of cattle, sheep and goats, and other smaller animals.
Due to tribal affiliation with the Semitic tribe, the Hyksos were instrumental to the eventual raise of Joseph in Eqypt as the Chief Finance Minister.

Eventually, the Hyksos rose to Power and the 15th Dynasty King of Eqypt was of their bloodline. The Hyksos Kings ruled Egypt for 120 years before the exodus.

After the fall of the Hyksos Rulers, (Known as the foreign Kings), they were expelled, during the Exodus, alongside Moses and several other non-Egyptian tribes.

While Prophet Moses as his group crossed the Nile into the Canaan, the Hyksos moved into the Lower Eqypt Delta, where it is now called Southern Sudan.

They settled there due to the presence of water and grasses to tend their animals. In some instances, traveling to Dahomey (through present-day Nigeria) during the Winter-Summer and Back to Sudan during the Autumn-Spring.

During the Moorish wars in Sudan, Africans were killed and massacred, including some of the inhabitants Fulani.
[/s]

Blood sucking urchins, dominate poverty in Africa you mean?

1 Like

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=Arewa1stSon post=99842422]Many West African leaders are of the Fulani descent including the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari!!

The President of Senegal, Macky Sall; the President of Gambia, Adama Barrow.

The President of Guinea-Bissau, Umaro Sissoco Embalo;

the Vice President of Sierra Leone, Mohamed Juldeh Jalloh and the Prime Minister of Mali, Boubou Cisse.

They also lead major international institutions, such as the Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations, Amina J. Mohammed

The 74th President of the United Nations General Assembly, Tijjani Muhammad-Bande; and the Secretary-General of OPEC, Mohammed Sanusi Barkindo!

Fulani presidents in Africa!! [/quote][/s]

Worst leaders on earth
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by princepee: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Beautiful serpents!
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by selemempe: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
The jallos
there is something very diabolical and evil about the Fulani tribe. Wicked souls
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by RemoveKebab: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2021
After 2023 all this rubbish go end

1 Like

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Never4getU: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2021
What we know about Fulanis is America govt proscribed them as third most deadly terror group in the world.

Don't come here and paint the devil as the angel for us, it won't work. We know ur generation already and we are aware of ur occupations is kill to dominate.

U have failed and will never become largest ethnic or rule over Africa more talkless of Nigeria.

We know ur plan and u are not going no where. We will finish killing ur generation off the face of the Earth.

1 Like

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Redcrafton: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Continuation...

Why are these ones in this picture, not wearing hijab?

Or...Is hijab meant for the poorer people
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by duro4chang(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2021
Hamitic hypothesis. It has no basis.
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Continuation...

The Fulani founded the Mali Empire, the Songhai Empire that ruled from the 15th to 16th Century, until its invasion by the Moorish warriors of the Moroccan dynasty and dissolved it in 1591.

The Bambara Empire and Massina Empire. All these empires stretches from the Central and Western African Countries, including most of Nigeria, from Borgu, to Oyo, upward to Senegal.

The Jihad of Uthman Dan Fodio of the 1800s was a response to the high level of injustice and provocation of the ruling elite against the poor and the weak in the society, with the aim of rebuilding the social fabrics, already destroyed by the excesses of the elite.

Thus, from the arrival of the Hyksos (Fulani in West Africa) in Egypt in 2040BCE, it can be seen clearly that the Fulani have been in and around Africa, including Nigeria for the past 4700 years.

[[s]b]When the Fulani came to these areas, most of the tribes, especially those within the rain forest don't even know how to wear clothes. It was the Fulani that first brought the system of the central government, administration, commerce & civilization to Africa, before the colonials.[/s]

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2021
This Arewa is a blood sucking fool.
Buhari and his Fulani demons are busy killing innocent people everyday and you're supporting them just because they are your clan.

You see all the atrocities committed by Buhari and the Fulani terrorist, but you still support them.

This Arewa is a devil.

2 Likes

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by darkwan: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2021
fulanis dont dominate anything in nigeria....
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Fulanis are naturally blessed!

All they do is to spread death and suffering, they are men of the forest, they are murderers, devils.

A CURSE TO AFRICA AND THE BLACK RACE

2 Likes

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2021
TotoGame:
Fulani-bad sorry Islamabad

bunch of servages! barbarians, murderers and the slave master's of a particular region named Afonja

Your ladies have the monopoly on brothels.. your men dominate prisons worldwide.

In fact, your hereditary cowardice is evident... why are you so scared of Fulani you quickly mentioned Afonja instead.

They described you as 5%ers... Asari called you Ijaw slaves...yet you fit talk. Didinrin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2021
saaron:
Fulanis never existed 1500 years ago so stop all these pathetic lies. Those familiar with Taqiya will know fulani savages will say anything to defend and whitewash their cursed tribe. This is what they do to gain acceptance from gullible communities only to turn around and slaughter them. Yes history has thought us that societies and communities that accept fulanis to live with them end up disapearing from the map - Massacre of Hausa kings by Usman Danfodio led fulani force is a good example.
Fulanis leave trails of blood everywhere they go.

THOSE WHO FAIL TO LEARN FROM HISTORY WILL FALL FOR FULANI TAQIYA. AND THE MOMENT YOU BELIEVE THEIR LIES, THEN YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD.
NEVER ALLOW FULANIS INTO YOUR VILLAGES AND COMMUNITIES.

Ilorin is a classic example

1 Like

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Zooposki:
I envy countries with no Fulanis.

Me too; they're cursed people that shouldn't be allowed as neighbours.

1 Like

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Why are these ones in this picture, not wearing hijab?

Or...Is hijab meant for the poorer people

Who told you they're Muslims? They only use Islam to subdue their host and rule them. Hausa land and Ilorin are good examples.
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by TotoGame(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Your ladies have the monopoly on brothels.. your men dominate prisons worldwide.

In fact, your hereditary cowardice is evident... why are you so scared of Fulani you quickly mentioned Afonja instead.

They described you as 5%ers... Asari called you Ijaw slaves...yet you fit talk. Didinrin.

look at who's taking about cowardice! yoruba people are historical know for being chicken hearted and cowards...

starting from oduduwa down to abiola, oladipo diya etc

"if I'm sleeping and waken up by the drums of War beaten by yoruba people ....I will go back to sleep"

IBB 1992
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by saaron(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

Ilorin is a classic example
Exactly!
That Ilorin and Kwara state is being ruled by minority fulani aliens from futajalon is pathetic and unbelievable. Minority ruling over majority is one of the signs of Tyrany.
The Ilorin example should serve as a lesson to Middle Belt and Southern tribes to never teamup with enemies of our people for selfish gain. Teaming up with enemies to sabotage or fight against your own people is a condemnable act of betrayal. Betrayers (Traitors) can destroy an entire countries. That's why punishment for traitors in history is usually death.
Traitors are mostly dealt without mercy right from time immemorial to serve as warning to others who may want to sabotage the security of their own nations for cheap personal gain.
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
TotoGame:

look at who's taking about cowardice! yoruba people are historical know for being chicken hearted and cowards...

starting from oduduwa down to abiola, oladipo diya etc

"if I'm sleeping and waken up by the drums of War beaten by yoruba people ....I will go back to sleep"

IBB 1992

Cowardice?

Ojukwu, Zik and Kanu all wore female gowns to run after chestbeating.

If you see me face to face, I am 100% sure you would wet your panties like your mum does on seeing any man.

I can bet you don run go borrow your sister's gown grin
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by TotoGame(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Cowardice?

Ojukwu, Zik and Kanu all wore female gowns to run after chestbeating.

If you see me face to face, I am 100% sure you would wet your panties like your mum does on seeing any man.

I can bet you don run go borrow your sister's gown grin

really Exactly the same ticky juice ya mum's fuvking pussy releases each time I fuvk her

back to cowardice issue.....ojukwu zik and kanu never wore female gowns. ... infact Zik never went on exile during this life time (stick dat into ya Ewedu brains)
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Soolmus: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Who gives a fvck
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Soolmus: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
TotoGame:

really Exactly the same ticky juice ya mum's fuvking pussy releases each time I fuvk her

back to cowardice issue.....ojukwu zik and kanu never wore female gowns. ... infact Zik never went on exile during this life time (stick dat into ya Ewedu brains)

Zik always ran to Ghana.. it's a known fact, during the first coup and civil war Zik japa to Ghana
Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
TotoGame:

TotoGame to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by nsiba: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
The Fulani (As we are called in West Africa) are direct descendants from Noah's son Shem who is the father of Arpachshad, the father of Cainan.

The Fulanis are of Asiatic tribe with Semitic Origin, branched up from within Amorites of the Levant, who occupied a large part of Southern Mesopotamia from 21st Century BC.

The Fulanis produced great kings, notably, Hammurabi.
The Amorites are ancient nomadic tribes, known for herding cattle, goats, and sheep.

After the fall of the Akkadian Dynasty, and the formation of Assyria and Babylonia, the tribe move southward into Egypt, known as the Hyksos.

The Hyksos got into Eqypt around 2040BC as nomadic herders with their cattle, sheep, goats. By the 13th Dynasty Eqypt, the Hyksos were able to get to the top of Power due to their conservative culture, resilience, and high level of intelligence, leadership & administrative skills.

The Hyksos are also known as the Shepherd Kings, due to their herding of cattle, sheep and goats, and other smaller animals.
Due to tribal affiliation with the Semitic tribe, the Hyksos were instrumental to the eventual raise of Joseph in Eqypt as the Chief Finance Minister.

Eventually, the Hyksos rose to Power and the 15th Dynasty King of Eqypt was of their bloodline. The Hyksos Kings ruled Egypt for 120 years before the exodus.

After the fall of the Hyksos Rulers, (Known as the foreign Kings), they were expelled, during the Exodus, alongside Moses and several other non-Egyptian tribes.

While Prophet Moses as his group crossed the Nile into the Canaan, the Hyksos moved into the Lower Eqypt Delta, where it is now called Southern Sudan.

They settled there due to the presence of water and grasses to tend their animals. In some instances, traveling to Dahomey (through present-day Nigeria) during the Winter-Summer and Back to Sudan during the Autumn-Spring.

During the Moorish wars in Sudan, Africans were killed and massacred, including some of the inhabitants Fulani.

It is only a lunatic that will say Mackay Sall is Fulani, even in the so called Funta Jallon highland was never Fulani in origin.
Except for Nigeria, this is only where Fulani can make noise. Every other African West African, Cattle rearing tribes are relegated to the cattles they breed and nomadic lifestyle
Don't come here and be promoting lies or is LIE Mohammed ya brother?

1 Like

Re: The main origin of the Fulanis and how they dominate African politics(photos) by Arewa1stSon: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mynd44 mynd44 mynd44 mynd44 mynd44

This thread is about the political history of the Fulanis which is supposed to be left at the political section of nairaland...

Why move the topic to culture what has political history has to do with culture?? For that reason??

Pls my thread should be moved to the right section!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Folklore: Eringa / The Ibani Kingdoms-Grand Bonny and Opobo first re-unification meeting / Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.