Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate (43194 Views)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse / Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by Jobabori(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Prince Nola Ajibola(SAN) is the Proprietor of the University not the Registrar.
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by lebete3000: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
donbachi:
Anusius

Hin smoke the guy penis join.

As in "o mu oko eh" cheesy
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by Blakpot: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Feel sorry for the victim.

It must have been really traumatic if he wasn't fully unconscious.

Imagine been half awake, half asleep and u can a make up a blurry image of a skinny looking guy with big head sucking u off.

Tries to wake up but can't, cos of the drugs.

Just like sleep paralysis, u aware of ur surroundings but u just can't wake to take control of ur body.

Scary stuff.
It would be worse if the guy is homophobic lol

2 Likes

Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by UncommonLogic: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas and weird news undecided

Must be a confused and confirmed olosho for real. Did you see you 2 IPIG blodas that just raped a girl on another post in Anambra?. Go and comment on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by rita25(f): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
If I were a guy and this type of guy gives me BJ I swear I will hunt and kill him....haba my Rep

1 Like

Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by meobizy(f): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Not only is he gay, but he's a rapist. The place is called university for a reason. He could find his kind within the lot. Why he acted animalistic baffles me. Anyway, conji has disgraced many men. I am not shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by jrusky(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Expel them no need probing the bastards sodomites. Send them out of the school afterall it is private school.

But before sending them out if their is way the school authority can do it pls kindly find s mean to *saw-off* their manhood or inject them to become a castrated goat then send the idiots packing to their parents.

Idiots.

Say whatever I give no shit. I hate sodomites and if any mistakenly cross my way I will lynch him I'm very very unrepetant about this. So quote me to waste your data your headache your quote won't change my stand.

1 Like

Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
What do you expect?
He looks like an Abore (a local priest)

Disgusting inconsequential matrimonial demonic adjacent fool.

Don't mind my grammar it only happens when I'm angry.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by tianshie(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
How are they "probing" this student?
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by Earntrick: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Realy
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by dapadawee: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/13/crescent-varsity-probes-alleged-gay-student-over-sex-fellow-undergrad
when Samuel choose to mix with Musa and rasidi them.
what has light got to do with darkness.
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by CALCULUS16: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
Omo see head, na this kind head dey break coconut
Diamond head grin

1 Like

Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by oyithemilkman: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by vickydevoka(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please someone should assist me with 2k.
I'm stranded right now. Thank you
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by PrinceMajestic: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kill them
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by Mrpojj(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by booz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
something isn't right somewhere, what is Samuel doing in a Muslim school?
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by ayenale1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Assuming there's no law on LBGT whatever in Nigeria, USA dey play o, u will be surprised at the rate gay people go full everywhere, anything we accept in this country we take up side down...
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by Kenny9857(m): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas and weird news undecided
I spit on your disgusting brain undecided
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by 9jaRealist: 2:07am On Mar 14, 2021
rita25:
If I were a guy and this type of guy gives me BJ I swear I will hunt and kill him....haba my Rep
meobizy:
Not only is he gay, but he's a rapist. The place is called university for a reason. He could find his kind within the lot. Why he acted animalistic baffles me. Anyway, conji has disgraced many men. I am not shocked.
PrinceMajestic:
Kill them
jrusky:
Expel them no need probing the bastards sodomites. Send them out of the school afterall it is private school.

But before sending them out if their is way the school authority can do it pls kindly find s mean to *saw-off* their manhood or inject them to become a castrated goat then send the idiots packing to their parents.

Idiots.

Say whatever I give no shit. I hate sodomites and if any mistakenly cross my way [b]I will lynch him I'm very very unrepetant about this. So quote me to waste your data your headache your quote won't change my stand.
faisees:
Their punishment is death by Hanging, i think it will served the gays students right by changing their attitude

Stone Age mentality...
Meanwhile, probably praying to emigrate to the US, UK or Canada, where they celebrate Gay Pride Month.

The only thing dude is guilty of is allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting someone...
Even under Nigeria’s retrogressive and often primitive laws, just bring gay by itself is not a criminal offense.
>

1 Like

Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by unmask: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate by justicechichex: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
akeeng:
What is all these gay stories I’ve been reading here since morning?

By the time Bobrisky is done influencing this generation, Sodom and Gomorrah would be child’s play

[img]https://media./images/7155fbd53b06ab3d63e6c0e8ae0fae36/tenor.gif[/img]

Even with all this news, Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn work for where this world dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Update Us From Your Campus / How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE / Foreign Students Will Be Banned From Working And Forced To Leave The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.