Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman (26359 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by rafcrown(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Including you.
richmond500:
after going through many comments here, I am convinced that.
nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by rafcrown(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Just tell us the truth that you have got somebody else to wine and dine with.Saudi riyad has got into your head and you are easily deceived by a pastor and a new lover. You have used Saudi money to buy justice and freedom.I believe that you a good liar.
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oluromantic:
So in summary, you dissolved your marriage based on what your pastor said

AND SHE WAS LYING CATCHING HIM PLANT A BROOM ON HER WALK WAY? AND WITH NUMEROUS ALLEGATIONS? AND THE LEARNED JUDGE WAS IDIOTIC TO HAVE ENDED THE ADULTEROUS MARRIAGE?
I AM LAUGHING......................
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by adetem(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Base on this story, that pastor dey log in the hole between her legs sikena. cheesy grin
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by flokii: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Magun.. the way men of old deal with cheating wives.
You climb, you fall or somersault three times and gbam.. you cross to the great beyond.
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by banmee(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
kalu61:
An average Nigerian woman will listen and worship a pastor far more than her husband grin

You see them trooping to worship centers, vigils, crusades and conferences.

Mana otu abu n'ezi

Olaniyi alago alumdi ya niyi maka ukochuku

St.upid people everywhere. As if Nigerian men don't that too. Bottom line, if you believe in angels you are reta.rded
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by 1Sharon(f): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
banmee:

St.upid people everywhere. As if Nigerian men don't that too. Bottom line, if you believe in angels you are reta.rded

Women are more religious than men cos they are more gullible

And I'm a woman, he's right
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by banmee(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Women are more religious than men cos they are more gullible

And I'm a woman, he's right

So let's break down your argument logically. Does it matter who does what more in this situation? You are basically saying women willingly fall prey to fraudsters more than men but they both do it. Got it. Makes sense. Smh. .
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by 1Sharon(f): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
banmee:

So let's break down your argument logically. Does it matter who does what more in this situation? You are basically saying women willingly fall prey to fraudsters more than men but they both do it. Got it. Makes sense. Smh. .

Aren't women more religious than men? Is that a lie?
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Exodora: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oluromantic:
So in summary, you dissolved your marriage based on what your pastor said
You only read that part but didn't read the part he flirts with underaged and live extravagant life style .
He should be ashamed of himself that his wife works so hard only for him to sqauder .
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Exodora: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
harmargedon:
so she want freedom to be like the man. E no go tey e go wide.
Make e wide .
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Exodora: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
You dissolved your marriage cos of what your pastor said...

I guess your pastor is happily married!
Is that the only part you read ?
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by banmee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Aren't women more religious than men? Is that a lie?

You seem not to understand. Anyone who believes in any God is a fool. Thats the point.
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by 1Sharon(f): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
banmee:

You seem not to understand. Anyone who believes in any God is a fool. Thats the point.

grin

A bit extreme
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by banmee(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
1Sharon:

grin

A bit extreme

I don't think so. The Bible is a wonderful book written by motivational speakers who had good intentions but underestimated how evil men can perverse anything. A pastor will tell you that the only way you can be wealthy is to donate a healthy portion of your hard earned income to him meanwhile, a little financial education can do that and you do not have to spend anything to acquire the knowledge. The funny thing is that same knowledge is also in the Bible they so profess to love and read. St.upid people everywhere.
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Cashify: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Fake pastors
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Akuchinyere(f): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
banmee:

My friend be quiet that's not the issue on ground.... Open a new thread for ur atheist talks

1 Like

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Akuchinyere(f): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lol...best comment ever...buhari why

Sultty:
Buhari is a badass terrorist on assignment to doom us all in this country, but I know God will stop him in his tracks just like he stopped abacha his brother and fellow terrorist

1 Like

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by banmee(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Akuchinyere:

My friend be quiet that's not the issue on ground.... Open a new thread for ur atheist talks

Lol. You too dumb. I am commenting about religion in a thread about religion and this m.oron has a problem with it.
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by 1Sharon(f): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
banmee:

I don't think so. The Bible is a wonderful book written by motivational speakers who had good intentions but underestimated how evil men can perverse anything. A pastor will tell you that the only way you can be wealthy is to donate a healthy portion of your hard earned income to him meanwhile, a little financial education can do that and you do not have to spend anything to acquire the knowledge. The funny thing is that same knowledge is also in the Bible they so profess to love and read. St.upid people everywhere.

LOL sorry I don't see anything motivational about judges 19;22-30

And to address your prior comment, religious people are smart, but when it comes to religion, they turn off their brain and get emotional

1 Like

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by zakkxx: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
foolish woman, your pastor want to scater your marriage and then he will start sleeping with u. women make una get sense for once na
MuguVideos:
Court dissolves 26-year-old marriage over ‘voodoo’

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/448415-court-dissolves-26-year-old-marriage-over-voodoo.html

1 Like

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by bizzibodi(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Let d pastor remove it then.
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by olmoRoc: 1:22am On Mar 14, 2021
You just fall mugu for nothing!
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by AdamsEngr(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Good talk only God can judge. Tupac don sing d song tay tay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes / Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / Life As An Albino (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.