Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... (2062 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / APC Fielding A Northerner, A Blessing For Peter Obi (pix) / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Redcrafton: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:

Stop with this ignorance and name the people in these posts with their states of origin so we can properly analyse your claim!

Dumb
??

2 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by budaatum: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Dumb
??
Typical. State lies and can't back em up with evidence!
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
duro4chang:
If you go to the north you will see unemployment of highest order. See able body men and women begging. See the almajiri roaming the streets. See the banditry. See people shouting ranka dede to the rich people .All these are signs of unemployment.
Am not talking about the illiterates,am talking about the unemployed and underemployed graduates. Don't try to change the narrative

2 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by nsiba: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Northerners are being marginalized and persecuted on Nairaland. We've been reduced to walking on eggshell. No one in the system to fight for us. We're being unjustly banned. Our threads are being unfairly hidden; and e-warriors of Southern extraction have been given the authority to attack helpless northerners with the full backing of some unscrupulous elements in the system.

This must stop. Therefore, we're appealing to Seun to make a Northerner - NW or NE or NC - a super moderator. This will show that we're accepted here.

However, failure to do this may affect the SW chance of producing our next President, come 2023.

God bless Nigeria.

MODIFIED

Read the comments, you see all the attacks? How many rules have been broken? A lot! But not a single one of them will be banned. But if I decide to retaliate, my posts will be hidden and I will be banned. The same marginalization and persecution I sing about.

But Nigeria go better.

So that you come mess up this place like you lots have done in NNPC, the promotion at National Assembly and now planning the nonsense with the NCJ?
I will personally bomb NAIRALAND if I see the nonsense you are ranting come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by duro4chang(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Samson0599:

Am not talking about the illiterates,am talking about the unemployed and underemployed graduates. Don't try to change the narrative
If that is the perimeter you want to use them how many of them are graduates as compared to the south. The issue of unemployment in Nigeria is a general one. Both sincerely north are more affected. Unemployment is unemployment. Look at the numbers of okada riders majority are northerners. Nobody is changing any narrative here. Wether you are a university graduate or school cert or even primary school leaver you deserve a job.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
duro4chang:
If that is the perimeter you want to use them how many of them are graduates as compared to the south. The issue of unemployment in Nigeria is a general one. Both sincerely north are more affected. Unemployment is unemployment. Look at the numbers of okada riders majority are northerners. Nobody is changing any narrative here. Wether you are a university graduate or school cert or even primary school leaver you deserve a job.
And who told you we don't have many Northern graduates? The northern elites have the habit of helping their people secure employment with little or no formal education.... Go to southwest for instance, You see a household, where all of them have masters degree and none is gainfully employed.
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by duro4chang(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=Samson0599 post=99853497]
And who told you we don't have many Northern graduates? The northern elites have the habit of helping their people secure employment with little or no formal education.... Go to southwest for instance, You see a household, where all of them have masters degree and none is gainfully employed.[/quote

Thanks so much.For your observation. Unemployment is a general problem in Nigeria. Both regions are affected but in the south west ad you said there are more graduates than the north. But my stand is unemployment is unemployment. Everybody deserves a job no matter your level of education. I am not here to spite any region.
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=duro4chang post=99853625][/quote] Nobody is spiting any region, just stating the obvious
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by budaatum: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Samson0599:

And who told you we don't have many Northern graduates? The northern elites have the habit of helping their people secure employment with little or no formal education.... Go to southwest for instance, You see a household, where all of them have masters degree and none is gainfully employed.

Northern elites are not any more holy or caring with their habits as you seem to be assuming.

You will be surprised to find an okada or maruwa driver in Lagos is a graduate from the North. Talk to them sometimes and watch yourself be surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Gbagura: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Northerners are being marginalized and persecuted on Nairaland. We've been reduced to walking on eggshell. No one in the system to fight for us. We're being unjustly banned. Our threads are being unfairly hidden; and e-warriors of Southern extraction have been given the authority to attack helpless northerners with the full backing of some unscrupulous elements in the system.

This must stop. Therefore, we're appealing to Seun to make a Northerner - NW or NE or NC - a super moderator. This will show that we're accepted here.

However, failure to do this may affect the SW chance of producing our next President, come 2023.

God bless Nigeria.

MODIFIED

Read the comments, you see all the attacks? How many rules have been broken? A lot! But not a single one of them will be banned. But if I decide to retaliate, my posts will be hidden and I will be banned. The same marginalization and persecution I sing about.

But Nigeria go better.
or else what?
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Coldie(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
The issue is not about north or south, nairaland mods are incompetent. There are some profiles I have reported over and over again and they are still posting.

I think Seun needs to open a page on how to report people, maybe alot of us are doing it wrongly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:

Northern elites are not any more holy or caring with their habits as you seem to be assuming.

You will be surprised to find an okada or maruwa driver in Lagos is a graduate from the North. Talk to them sometimes and watch yourself be surprised.
I am not assuming,It's what I know for sure.
Northerners help themselves secure employment .You can't take that away from the Northerners,they love and care for each other
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Redcrafton: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:

Typical. State lies and can't back em up with evidence!

Which lies?

That those posts are not headed by northerners?

How are you guys bold even when everyone knows the truth?

So because you are deeply uninformed means others are lying?

Why not check for yourself...add their names, and see who is dump and a shameless liar.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by OBALOLA55(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gbagura:
or else what?
READ HIS STATEMENT AGAIN,THIS TIME DO THAT CAREFULLY embarassed
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by SATANICALLY: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gbagura:
or else what?

You didn't read his post? Lol
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Kapeter(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
SATANICALLY:
I agree with this! Seun, we need a super moderator of Northern extraction!
Mukina2 is from congo republic abi. CC Adolfaboki
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by TotoGame(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
can you imagine the guts , the audacity of this northern urchin!!!!

quota system will never work on nairaland ......mods are based on merit (stick that into ya Burukutu brains)
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Kinematics: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Fulani herdsmen wants to clip the mouth of ndi potopoto even online by fire by force grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nicepoker(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
The Op is high.
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by kkins25(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Seun is not obligated to make any fvking northerner/southerner longitude/latitude a mod. No one can and should dictate to seun what he should and how he should run his business.

When people can't run beer parlours In kano or chop food
in peace during fasting period , you come here dey tell us to bend the knee for you. GTFOH.

We dont need mods, we need better BOTs.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 14, 2021
duro4chang:
If you go to the north you will see unemployment of highest order. See able body men and women begging. See the almajiri roaming the streets. See the banditry. See people shouting ranka dede to the rich people .All these are signs of unemployment.
That man said a graduate

I have actually never seen a northern graduate who stays up to a year without job, all the loopsidedness and mediocrity we cry of is because of the spaces they occupy

Even though majority of these graduates are actually daft, i have encountered many in camp that can't even speak English (an ordinary lingua franca)

This is why you can't find them when the tech sector is concerned (the only sector for intellects in Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2021
Samson0599:

That idiot forgets to mention it is only in the north that education also have quota system.

While south gets admission with 250 federal cut off, north gets in with 115 as cut off.

Same way they rush them through to churn out graduates to compete in quota size to south.

This is why buhari for instance has no military certificate because the quota system frees them to get in and get out enmass

1 Like

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Samson0599:

I am not assuming,It's what I know for sure.
Northerners help themselves secure employment .You can't take that away from the Northerners,they love and care for each other
It is not about love hence it would be as if it's southerners that doesn't love themselves

What we have is a system that is easy to be tweaked to favour a northerner but a southernern can't

There are southerners who love to help their people e.g look at osinbajo who most of his own personal aides where fired by the same northerner urchins who are at liberty to do all they like in changing the rules of engagement

Btw it's only done simply because they want to continuously subdue the other half of the nation so they can implement all their aims of an Islamic state at the end
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Mikecold:
That idiot forgets to mention it is only in the north that education also have quota system.

While south gets admission with 250 federal cut off, north gets in with 115 as cut off.

Same way they rush them through to churn out graduates to compete in quota size to south.

This is why buhari for instance has no military certificate because the quota system frees them to get in and get out enmass
Honestly, you are not far from the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by IMAliyu(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lol..

This is not a government owned site you could play the equity game on, Seun can do whatever the f.. he wants.

If you can't handle the climate, you are free to move to a different site, or create your own and market it towards the northern population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Trinitycian: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2022
I agree with this.
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by APCNGN: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
IMAliyu:
Lol..

This is not a government owned site you could play the equity game on, Seun can do whatever the f.. he wants.

If you can't handle the climate, you are free to move to a different site, or create your own and market it towards the northern population.

Election is this month. We shall see WHETHER OP is right or not.
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by olisaEze(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
So the Muslims only comments thread is not enough for you again? Give lazy people an inch, next thing they’ll be demanding for a yard! So unfortunate that Nigeria has them believing that they are entitled to the proceeds of the sweat and hard work of other just for being northerners. This NL is the product of the sweat of a southerner not favored by quota system. How many Southerners came to Adamu Garba’s Crowe App to demand to be made super mods?? Goan tell your people to study & upgrade themselves like Southerners are doing, not every time 'bambi ya’llah' as if your name is Obiageli!
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by WhizdomXX(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Henrydonland:
This guy no get joy.
The Government they've been controlling since 1960 never do them.
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by WhizdomXX(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
HarunaWest:
I will represent the North and Norther Interest....So I should be made a Mod.....By the way, is there a criteria to become a Mod?
Quota system don come again.
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by HarunaWest(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Quota system don come again.
What is quota system?
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by WhizdomXX(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2023
HarunaWest:
What is quota system?
Equity over merit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Watch: Nigerian Soldiers Cry for Medicals in Sambisa -Reno Omokri video / Ndigbo On Nairaland There Is A Valid Suggestion On Ground Now / Throwback Video: Bode George Accuses Occultist Bola Tinubu Of Stealing Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.