Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... (2061 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / APC Fielding A Northerner, A Blessing For Peter Obi (pix) / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by AdolfAboki(m): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Northerners are being marginalized and persecuted on Nairaland. We've been reduced to walking on eggshell. No one in the system to fight for us. We're being unjustly banned. Our threads are being unfairly hidden; and e-warriors of Southern extraction have been given the authority to attack helpless northerners with the full backing of some unscrupulous elements in the system.

This must stop. Therefore, we're appealing to Seun to make a Northerner - NW or NE or NC - a super moderator. This will show that we're accepted here.

However, failure to do this may affect the SW chance of producing our next President, come 2023.

God bless Nigeria.

MODIFIED

Read the comments, you see all the attacks? How many rules have been broken? A lot! But not a single one of them will be banned. But if I decide to retaliate, my posts will be hidden and I will be banned. The same marginalization and persecution I sing about.

But Nigeria go better.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Xavi2019: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2021
What is this? angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by SATANICALLY: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2021
I agree with this! Seun, we need a super moderator of Northern extraction!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by KoshCAD: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2021
This one madness comes too early in the morning.

17 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Tumbulum: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
nairaland is not subject to quota system thats why you guys are no where to be found? Nairaland is a private business entity and its not subject to your ethnic gebbrish.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Mabizeka: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Na from clap dance de start. if Seun should listen to this guys as he always does then expect more unreasonable demands from them. northerners always think they can control everything in this country. the reason why this OP is bitter is because northerners doesn't control nairaland. how many of them even visit this site to begin with. they should concentrate on kidnapping and beheading themselves as they are currently doing

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Ahmeduana(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
E ma gbo elesin! undecidedE ma gbo elesin!
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by BigSarah(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin grin wink

I don’t understand how some nairalanders would openly ridicule their tribes...some people will just be claiming tribe upandAn

4 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by heendrix(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
These Mumu Aboki-s again high on Drugs and Burukutu early Momo

Talking bout 2023 like it's urs to decide undecided Stupid sect of syphilitic demented Backward people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by SarkinYarki: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Carry this your tribalistic quota system nonsense out of here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by theTranslator: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Lol cheesy
No quota system here o smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Mabizeka: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Northerners are being marginalized and persecuted on Nairaland. We've been reduced to walking on eggshell. No one in the system to fight for us. We're being unjustly banned. Our threads are being unfairly hidden; and e-warriors of Southern extraction have been given the authority to attack helpless northerners with the full backing of some unscrupulous elements in the system.

This must stop. Therefore, we're appealing to Seun to make a Northerner - NW or NE or NC - a super moderator. This will show that we're accepted here.

However, failure to do this may affect the SW chance of producing our next President, come 2023.

God bless Nigeria.
We know you are desperately seeking attention and it will consume you.
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Veqtor: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2021
Can u imagine d audacity?

Una don carry una stupid sense of entitlement enter nairaland?

Everything in Nigeria...u pple took over. Now another man's hard earned business...u want to also be in d helm of affairs.

U must think seun is stupid or blind to everything going on in the country to d extent that u had d guts to threaten him.

D worst set of delusional animals on Earth. Tell him to make u ppl owners of nairaland... nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2021
This people have no shame

They can't compete without quota system or some handicapped spoon feeding

They are the same group seun placed oat for on their Islamic section yet it's not enough

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by AdolfAboki(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Read the comments, you see all the attacks? How many rules have been broken? A lot! But not a single one of them will be banned. But if I decide to retaliate, my posts will be hidden and I will be banned. The same marginalization and persecution I sing about.

But Nigeria go better.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2021
Lol...u still carry this quota system and born to rule mentality come Nairaland (a private business)
Nigeria may not exist in 2023

7 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Go to South and see qualified graduates all around unemployed and underemployed,I have never seen an Educated Hausa man stay 1 year at home without securing a Fed govt offer yet we dey manage our life
You think you are now entitled to someone's private business which he created for himself
na wa o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by budaatum: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Seun, just as this site would be biased if it did not have female mods, so is it biased without mods from the North.

You can tell this by how freely members attack Fulanis and Hausas on here, blaming them for just about any kidnapping all over Nigeria even in heartland Enugu when Enuguans do the kidnapping, and in Ogun State when its more likely Ogunians kidnapping themselves.

We are one Nigeria, despite all the tribalism, and we should be one Nairaland too, so plesse consider the ops request.

Oh, and I know some of you will be tempted to say buda is aboki. So!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13213268_20200628045232919_jpeg_jpeg9764f0817f394431f695e5fba5f5509e

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by budaatum: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Samson0599:
Go to South and see qualified graduates all around unemployed and underemployed,I have never seen a Hausa man stay 1 year at home without security a Fed govt offer yet we dey manage our life
You think you are now entitled to someone's private business which he created for himself
na wa o

Perhaps you need to open your eyes so you can actually see unemployment by state here, and consider that with fewer graduates more of them may be employed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Redcrafton: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2021
SATANICALLY:
I agree with this! Seun, we need a super moderator of Northern extraction!

Shut it..

Do you see how painful it can be?

Do you think an Igbo should be appointed in any of the security positions in their own country?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Redcrafton: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2021
donmixc:
seun give us a super mod, enough is enough angry

Do you support people from the SE to be in the super agencies of government?

Do you think the super agencies of government should be spread to every region to give them sense of belonging?

You are pained hypocrite.

Nobody is marginalized in Nigeria...and also nobody is marginalized in Nairaland.

yeye hypocrites everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by duro4chang(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Samson0599:
Go to South and see qualified graduates all around unemployed and underemployed,I have never seen a Hausa man stay 1 year at home without security a Fed govt offer yet we dey manage our life
na wa o
If you go to the north you will see unemployment of highest order. See able body men and women begging. See the almajiri roaming the streets. See the banditry. See people shouting ranka dede to the rich people .All these are signs of unemployment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Redcrafton: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:
Seun, just as this site would be biased if it did not have female mods, so is it biased without mods from the North.

You can tell this by how freely members attack Fulanis and Hausas on here, blaming them for just about any kidnapping all over Nigeria even in heartland Enugu when Enuguans do the kidnapping, and in Ogun State when its more likely Ogunians kidnapping themselves.

We are one Nigeria, despite all the tribalism, and we should be one Nairaland too, so plesse consider the ops request.

Oh, and I know some of you will be tempted to say buda is aboki. So!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13213268_20200628045232919_jpeg_jpeg9764f0817f394431f695e5fba5f5509e

Slow hypocrite...

You want this site to be un-bias, but Nigeria as a whole is bias...

You will not speak up about the case of Nigeria because the bias favours you northerners.

Do you see how sad it has been for those the north has been marginalizing?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by budaatum: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2021
duro4chang:
If you go to the north you will see unemployment of highest order. See able body men and women begging. See the almajiri roaming the streets. See the banditry. See people shouting ranka dede to the rick people .All these are signs of unemployment.

They sit in the South making out the North they never been to is heaven!

cocolacec:
Banditry: More than 10 villages deserted in Katsina

More than ten (10) villages were completely deserted due to the activities of bandits in Sabuwa Local Government Area of Katsina State.
According to a recent BBC Hausa report, the latest attacks by bandits on some of the communities on monday night when five villages worsened the situation.

Recall that Katsina Post reported that bandits attacked Sayau and Tashar Bawa communities with reported killings and kidnappings by the gunmen.

The report noted that areas especially in Sabuwa local government area have been facing incessant attacks from bandits.
However, our remote reporter in the area listed some of villages deserted completely to include include Unguwar Tunau, Unguwar Ladan, Gulange, Dungun Kadarko, Limbs, Dankure.
The rest include Gwammaja, Unguwar Madugu, Albasun Alhaji Bako and Unguwar Nakaba.

http://katsinapost.com.ng/2021/02/17/banditry-more-than-10-villages-deserted-completely-in-katsina/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by budaatum: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Slow hypocrite...

You want this site to be un-bias, but Nigeria as a whole is bias...

You will not speak up aou the case of Nigeria because the bias favours you northerners.

Do you see how sad it has been for those the north has been marginalizing?

So, because you are biased, I must be biased like you are? Might that be because you think stupidity is contagious, or do you just think some are not vaccinated against stupidity?

Have you been to the North to see how Northerners are marginalised? See above how ten villages have had to be deserted and perhaps you'd know what marginalising is if you have not yet figured it out from hundreds of girls kidnapped in schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by HarunaWest(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
I will represent the North and Norther Interest....So I should be made a Mod.....By the way, is there a criteria to become a Mod?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Redcrafton: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:

So, because you are biased, I must be biased like you are? Might that be because you think stupidity is contagious, or do you just think some are not vaccinated against stupidity?

Have you been to the North to see how Northerners are marginalised? See above how ten villages have had to be deserted and perhaps you'd know what marginalising is if you have not yet figured it out from hundreds of girls kidnapped in schools.

Your stupi-dity is beyond imagination.

Who is marginalizing the north?

The north head almost 90% of the top security posts...so what are you slow man all about?

The north is not marginalized in Nairaland...

Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by budaatum: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Your stupi-dity is beyond imagination.

Who is marginalizing the north?

The north head almost 90% of the top security posts...so what are you slow man all about?

Listen to yourself. "The north head almost 90% of the top security posts", yet the North is more insecure than anywhere else in Nigeria but that obviously tells you nothing, like perhaps you are just not intelligent enough to note you haven't a clue what you talk about.

Maybe provide this list of the "The north head almost 90% of the top security posts", so you may actually learn?
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Redcrafton: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:

Listen to yourself. "The north head almost 90% of the top security posts", yet the North is more insecure than anywhere else in Nigeria but that obviously tells you nothing, like perhaps you are just not intelligent enough to note you haven't a clue what you talk about.

Maybe provide this list of the "The north head almost 90% of the top security posts", so you may actually learn?
This is the list:

Army
Navy
Police
NSDC
EFCC
NDLEA
DSS
NIA
Minister of police
Minister of defense
Customs
Immigration
Etc

I know most of you northerners are not well educated so....you are forgiven for your ignorance. This is actually more than 90%.

So why are you marginalized? Who is marginalizing you?

That you are insecure has nothing to do with marginalization.

I don't really understand how you reason, though.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by budaatum: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

This is the list:

Army
Navy
Police
NSDC
EFCC
NDLEA
DSS
NIA
Minister of police
Minister of defense
Customs
Immigration
Etc

I know most of you northerners are not well educated so....you are forgiven for your ignorance. This is actually more than 90%.

So why are you marginalized? Who is marginalizing you?

That you are insecure has nothing to do with marginalization.

I don't really understand how you reason, though.

Stop with this ignorance and name the people in these posts with their states of origin so we can properly analyse your claim!
Re: Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else... by Henrydonland(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
This guy no get joy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The FULANIS: A misunderstood tribe (Pics) / Chinedu Nwadike You're A Disgrace To Pastors For Taking Money From Native Doctor / Opinion: Igbo Man Responds And Takes Apostle Suleman Down Memory Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.