Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Doing The Will Of The Father Through Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doing The Will Of The Father Through Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified (129 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing The Will Of The Father Through Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2021
"While He was still talking to the multitudes, behold, His mother and brothers stood outside, seeking to speak with Him. 47 Then one said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak with You.”

48 But He answered and said to the one who told Him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?” 49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.” (Matthew 12:46-50 NKJV)
Re: Doing The Will Of The Father Through Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by Kobojunkie: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2021
ochibuogwu5:
"While He was still talking to the multitudes, behold, His mother and brothers stood outside, seeking to speak with Him. 47 Then one said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak with You.”

48 But He answered and said to the one who told Him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?” 49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.” (Matthew 12:46-50 NKJV)
Doing the Will of the Father is indeed by Trusting and obeying of His commandment, that which He Commands of All those who believe in Him.

(1) (Reply)

The Verdict / How Often Should The Holy Communion Be Taken? / Don’t Let Them Die Like Pastor Elisha, Nigerians Call For Release Of RCCG Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.