Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Power Of Midnight Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Midnight Prayers (340 Views)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / The Power Of Midnight Prayers / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Revadebola: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2021
"THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS".

You can pray anytime of the day and God will answer your prayers anytime.

Psalm 55:17 KJV
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

But there seems to be more dramatic and spectacular things that take place in response to prayer over the night.

For the next 20 days, I shall have explosive teachings on the message title, "THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS".

From tomorrow by God's grace, I will start a new series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings on " THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS".

Be online and download the audio broadcast for your spiritual edification.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthrough.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.

In case, you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Are Warned To 'eat' Prayers Like Food / Dr. Dharius Daniels Sermon / Video Of Prophet T. B. Joshua Last Miracle Before His Death In June 5th, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.