Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) (1063 Views)

DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / High Quality Diesel Fuel; Why We Supply The Industry-best Formulations / We Supply The Best Building Materials In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by LoveThemChubby(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
1. Primary health care in Africa by Bola Oluyole (Dr)
2. OMIS Public and community health dictionary by Gbefwi
3. Maternal and child health for health workers by Mrs Comfort O. Fabayo

4. Reproductive health services vol 1&2 by Talatu Idris Gwaram

5. Fundamentals of leadership and management in primary health care by Peter Olise

6. Primary healthcare for sustainable development (2nd edition) by Peter Olise

7. Oral health for community health and allied health professionals by SJ Barka

8. Dennis' Guide to community health and primary healthcare practice vol 1 by Dennis M.O Ani

9. Dennis' Guide to community health and primary healthcare practice vol 2 by Dennis M.O Ani

10. Dennis' Guide to community health and primary healthcare practice vol 3 by Dennis M.O Ani

11. Dennis' Q&A in community health and primary healthcare by Dennis M.O Ani

12. Health education and communication strategies by Gbefwi

13. Study guide to family planning practice in developing countries by Ebiem-Chukwu G.M.O

14. Management of cases of family Planning methods by Ebiem-Chukwu G.M.O

15. Practical approach to clinical skills and procedures by Olubunmi Awe

16 Practical approach to maternal healthcare delivery by Olubunmi Awe

17. Fundamentals of primary health care (revised edition) by M.W Ibet-Iragunina

18. Care of the handicapped by SS Ashigabu

19. Essentials of primary ear, nose, throat and eye care by Toyin Ishola

20. Communicable diseases by Peter Ekom

21. Viral Haemorrhagic fevers and the challenges of underdevelopment by Peter Olise

22. Fundamentals of health statistics and research report for community health students by Henry Amaku

23. Primary eye, ear, nose, and throat care by Duru Adonis

24. Population dynamics and family planning for community health students by Noah John Abiodun

25. Components and fundamentals of reproductive health and reproduction by Inyang Ude Ebeke

26. Symptomatology by Duru Adonis

27. Symptomatology (Semiology of systemic disease) by SS Ashigabu

28. Examination made easy for health students by Onuora Ann & Ede Evelyn

29. Fundamentals of human nutrition for health workers by Uchenna A. Onuora

30. Theory and practice of clinical skills by Ede Evelyn

31. Essential newborn care by Noah John Abiodun

32. Community mental health by Joe-Brown Nengi

33. Professional ethics by Joe-Brown Nengi

34. Health statistics for front line healthcare workers by Auwal Shehu Habi

35. Principles and practice of Community medicine in Nigeria vol 1&2 by Sir G.S. Gemson

36. Clinical skills for community health students by Alozie Cordelia

37. Basic clinical skills 1&2 by by Alozie C.N.J

38. Primary healthcare implementation (made easy) in developing countries by Bridget N. Otalike

39. Synopsis of community health practice in Nigeria by Dahiru Balarabe

40. Family planning counseling Cue cards

41. Behaviour change communication by Henry Okechukwu Amaku

42. Primary Healthcare in Nigeria by Prince Christian Ifeanachor Umoke, Lady Dr MaryJoy Umoke

43. Introduction to behavioural science for community health practitioners and other allied professionals by Amachree Augustine Vincent Oribo

44. Management of community mental health by Omike D.C

45. Control of Communicable diseases by

46. Control of noncommunicable disease by Joebrown Nengi and Jaja Abraham E.

47. Primary healthcare yesterday, today and tomorrow for community health practitioners and allied professionals by Amachree, Augustine Vincent Oribo and Jaja, Grace Mordecai

48. Simplified guide on routine immunization in Nigeria by Joseph Aza Korav
Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by eastgates1: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Quanti ty?
Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by LoveThemChubby(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
eastgates1:
Quanti ty?
Do you have them? It is for a school library so let's say at least 2 copies each but they first want to be sure I can get them before releasing their order. I have replied your dm
Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by eastgates1: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Will get back to you, and send you a sure contact
LoveThemChubby:

Do you have them? It is for a school library so let's say at least 2 copies each but they first want to be sure I can get them before releasing their order. I have replied your dm
Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
eastgates1:
Will get back to you, and send you a sure contact
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by eastgates1: 2:01am On Mar 16, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

Thank you very much
please i didnt see your message, can you please reach me via piesng@yahoo.com? Thanks
Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by LoveThemChubby(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
eastgates1:
please i didnt see your message, can you please reach me via piesng@yahoo.com? Thanks

I sent you a mail
Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by eastgates1: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

I sent you a mail
Seen sent the email and books to my contact I'll let you know when he replies me.
Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by LoveThemChubby(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
eastgates1:

Seen sent the email and books to my contact I'll let you know when he replies me.

Ok thank you
Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: DM If You Can Supply The Following Advance Level Textbooks (URGENT) by manmadune: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
I need Dennis guide textbook volume 1 & 2

(1) (Reply)

How To Shop Fashionnova, Zara, Missguided, Everything5pounds, Shein & Others / Pi Network Review - The Latest / How To Sell Your Paypal Funds At The Highest Aboki Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.