Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pi Network Review - The Latest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pi Network Review - The Latest (1240 Views)

What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. / Pi Network ( I Buy) / How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images. 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pi Network Review - The Latest by Fastlinkpro: 6:41am On Feb 24, 2022
These are just a few points I have to say on Pi Network Review. I have been mining Pi for quite some time now, I am positive that Pi when it will pass through its phase 3 Mainnet (launching), may just going to be another cryptocurrency for the people.
Just going to say a few points

What is pi Network

Pi Network is a new cryptocurrency network that claims to have been launched on March 14, 2019. Pi Network, like most cryptocurrencies, was founded with the goal of decentralizing money and making financial instruments more accessible to a wider audience. Pi is unique in that it was created to be mined on a smartphone.

Anyone with a smartphone and an internet connection can join in the network's activities, according to the concept.
The Pi Network app is available for download in the Google Play and Apple App stores The Pi Network had 29 million users as of late November 2021.

And as of now (Feb 2022) Android users alone is over 50 Million.

How Does Pi Mining Works?

Pi is a new cryptocurrency that can be "mined" (or earned) by anyone with a smartphone. The Pi app has no impact on the performance of your phone, does not drain your battery, and does not utilize your data plan.

You can even close the app after hitting the lightning button, and Pi will continue to be mined for the next 24 hours. Pi is energy efficient because it uses the Consensus Algorithm, which is based on the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP), rather than the bitcoin Proof of Work algorithm, which burns energy (POF)

When Exactly Will Pi Coin Be Launched fully

After three years of development, the Pi network's founders and core team just launched the mainnet.
It is, however, an enclosed mainnet. That means that only people who are part of the ecosystem can trade, buy, and sell (goods and services) using their Pi currencies.

This is also exclusively for those who have passed the KYC verification process. In the pilot KYC initiative, 15000 people from 100 countries (at least 150 nations) have completed their KYC. Comment
Another 50 countries have recently completed KYC. So far, over 22000 people have used the ecosystem to buy and sell their goods and services.

The Pi core team has stated that a mass KYC verification will take place soon and that the process will be completed by March 14, 2022.
The ecosystem's inhabitants will thereafter be able to conduct transactions. This time will last till June 28th, 2022.

The Pi coin will then become live on the market on June 29 or later, depending on the market listing. Before launching, an audit, certification, and certification of the block chain (network), among other things, must be completed.

This is known as open mainnet. It is fully decentralized, with access to other block chains and the ability to trade with other cryptos as well as fiat currencies.

Mass KYC, does it worth waiting?

It takes time to complete mass KYC for more than 200 countries.
1. The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in Europe, probably the most strict in the world, will be used to conduct mass KYC.

2. Mass KYC will provide Pi with a seal of approval, which most cryptos now on the market lack. Pi's Mass KYC includes anti-money laundering (AML) screening as well as checks for those on the sanctions list.

It's not easy to create a KYC software that doesn't violate the laws of over 200+ counties, so please don't get too worked up; the core crew is doing their best.

Are you still doubting Pi Network!!! Pi is a Revolution in the world of cryptocurrency, Pi is Taking a lead in digital currency by Unifying the world with single currency.

Join Now – MY REFERRAL ID – gabytotom

The Latest update

You can find this update currently on their App home page.
The Core Team has been working on the rewards issuance formula through economic modeling and simulations.

The first version of the specific formula will be released on March 1, 2022. On the same date, Pi Network will also adopt the first step of the new mining mechanism.

Because the network rewards issuance formula is a declining function, the systemwide base mining rate will be expected to decrease based on the calculation specified in the December Whitepaper.

Thus, mine and remind your team to mine at a higher rate while you can before March 1.
To me, the above confirms the early predictions from people that whence Pi is fully launched, free mining may not be available or easy to mine. Getting closer.

So, they have said it all now, MINE NOW AT HIGHER RATE WHILE YOU CAN.

After March March 1 several mining methods will be out which may or may not make it easy to mine like now.
PLEASE USE MY REFERRAL ID – gabytotom
Thank you
you can add my Watsapp for further update 07062010185

Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Fastlinkpro: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2022
5 days left - mining rate will decrease
Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Edipet(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
You are still talking about pi
Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Fastlinkpro: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Edipet:
You are still talking about pi

yes o - or Anything I need to know?
Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Idaytesj29(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fastlinkpro:

yes o - or Anything I need to know?

They know nothing about Pi. Just criticizing from afar. They want a get rich quick project which will mostly be a scam.

But Pi isn't. Its a solid project bigger than BTC or Ethreum it takes time for such to materialise.

1 Like

Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by zinaunreal(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Idaytesj29:

They know nothing about Pi. Just criticizing from afar. They want a get rich quick project which will mostly be a scam.

But Pi isn't. Its a solid project bigger than BTC or Ethreum it takes time for such to materialise.

Bros leave all this people. This coin is now big in Northern Nigeria. You can only get this type of trash talk from a short sighted southerner. Too late for them now. Someone got a car with 100 pi , a bike with 10 pi, two fridge with 30 pi. Someone even negotiated a land for 44 pi. You don't need to convince anyone too late for that. 44 million people are already on this coin so why sweat. If you are an economist you will know what's up

1 Like

Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Idaytesj29(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2022
zinaunreal:

Bros leave all this people. This coin is now big in Northern Nigeria. You can only get this type of trash talk from a short sighted southerner. Too late for them now. Someone got a car with 100 pi , a bike with 10 pi, two fridge with 30 pi. Someone even negotiated a land for 44 pi. You don't need to convince anyone too late for that. 44 million people are already on this coin so why sweat. If you are an economist you will know what's up

Thanks bro. Pi to the Moon. We are the future billionaires.

Well, not all of them. Some of us has keyed into the project. I have 700π migrated into my wallet already. And still mining.

I have a feeling that by next year it may be difficult for new pioneers to mine for free. I feel like you can create wallet but you will need to source for pi to fund it.

I have been banned here several times for talking about π. I was restricted from posting on the page where I inform people about it sef. But the same mod that ban me will regret his actions by the time π enter exchanges and become useable like USD .

Mine π for free while you can, before it's too late.

If you download the app and needed a referral code, use cowrycoins.

1 Like

Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Juicethekid: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Thanks bro. Pi to the Moon. We are the future billionaires.

Well, not all of them. Some of us has keyed into the project. I have 700π migrated into my wallet already. And still mining.

I have a feeling that by next year it may be difficult for new pioneers to mine for free. I feel like you can create wallet but you will need to source for pi to fund it.

I have been banned here several times for talking about π. I was restricted from posting on the page where I inform people about it sef. But the same mod that ban me will regret his actions by the time π enter exchanges and become useable like USD .

Mine π for free while you can, before it's too late.

If you download the app and needed a referral code, use cowrycoins.
But KYC no wan reach me na, I've been mining since 2021
Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Idaytesj29(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Juicethekid:
But KYC no wan reach me na, I've been mining since 2021

Do all the three verifications and complete your mainnet checklist.

If you have, then wait for the invite. You can as well check your profile through menu to see if you have been invited
Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Juicethekid: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Do all the three verifications and complete your mainnet checklist.

If you have, then wait for the invite. You can as well check your profile through menu to see if you have been invited
You mean email, Facebook and phone number?
Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Idaytesj29(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Juicethekid:
You mean email, Facebook and phone number?

Yes and the other ones I recommended
Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Juicethekid: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Yes and the other ones I recommended
Done, nothing bro, I have not gotten a slot
Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by zinaunreal(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Juicethekid:

You should wait. They want to first catech all the new miners so they won't be discouraged and back out. Keep trying
Re: Pi Network Review - The Latest by Idaytesj29(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Juicethekid:

Then you have to wait for the algorithm selection.

It will come. So many are waiting for it.

Just about 4 million out of almost 40 million pioneers have been able to do KYC.

So, you are among those waiting

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Companies / Can You Market African Black Soap? Very Good For The Skin; Wholesale Or Retail / What And What Can One Export To Southern Sudan Now Make Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.