Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,029 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution (1389 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by VEXT: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
A 38-year-old lady, Chinyere Orji, is dead after her 27-year-old live-in lover, Michael Ikechukwu, allegedly stabbed her during a quarrel, last Monday, at their apartment at 11, Abuja street, Alaba Rago, off Mile 2 Badagry expressway.

Vanguard News reports that the mother-of-two was killed by the suspect over prostitution. Michael claimed to have known the deceased as commercial s*x worker at Apapa, for three years and four months , adding that the incident that led to her death occurred during an argument on his insistence for her to quit prostitution.

“When I asked where she was going, she said I shouldn’t ask her. I locked the door, preventing her from leaving. “She started shouting at the top of her voice that I should open the door and that I should not ask her where she was going, since I knew she was a hustler.

At that point, I started calming her down but she insisted on leaving. She said she was going to look for money. She started scattering everywhere, insisting she must leave. Out of provocation I slapped her and told her to re-arrange the room.

In an attempt to scare her, I slammed the standing mirror on the ground and it shattered. Unfortunately, a piece pierced into her right rib and she started shouting that I had stabbed her. I rushed outside to get a tricycle to take her to the hospital. By the time I came back, I met policemen attached to TaskForce, in the apartment.

They held me and informed that she was dead. They took me to their office, where I spent the night. “The next day I was taken to Ojo Police division from where I was brought to the SCIID. If I had known, I would have allowed her to go and hustle”.

“Last year, I told her to stop prostituting because I intended to marry her. She had two children of ages 21 and 9. Her first child is married with a baby, while the younger one lives with her aunt. Yet I didn’t mind spending the rest of my life with her . I never meant to kill her, I only wanted to prevent her from going out that night “, he said.

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1414949138872023/

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Dem use prostitution curse igbo women?

Ashawo nor be work

5 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by Freestainworld(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
All die Na die, you don kill the olosho wey you for don drop tey tey

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by MajesticKris: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kayamata for you....

Wonderful shocked
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by MajesticKris: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mind you na hausa get DEGREE PASS..

zangaozanga:

Ashawo nor be work

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
MajesticKris:
Mind you na hausa get DEGREE PASS..

na lie you talk
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by MajesticKris: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Fear those on hijab my brother...

zangaozanga:
na lie you talk

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by Henrydonland(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
who send I'm message,now he is going to prison.
Anyways,Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by donbachi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Something must kill a man...not on the decree of man.
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by heendrix(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
The Police should release him ASAP and by now I expect the whole Ipob community to give this hero of a guy a traditional recognition and probably make him a notable onowu
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by yomi007k(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
If you survive this ordeal you will learn to mind your business and keep your emotions in check.

As wise men say, "the pussy is not yours but just your turn"
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by richiemcgold: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
men have been falling because of women since year 1381
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by richiemcgold: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
I remember one advice my grandpa gave me back then in year 1842. He said 'son, it is better to love your weed than to fall in love with a promiscuous woman. Your weed will surely make you high, but a bit**ch would only send you down to your grave.'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by lagusboyyy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Is this a joke?
Even her first born is close to being your age mate.
Well,love is blind.

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by Bennysam: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
zangaozanga:

Ashawo nor be work
And they use rapping of minor to curse you and your generation
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by Bennysam: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
MajesticKris:
Kayamata for you....

Wonderful shocked

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
38 yr old olosho? When she don reach menopause?. Ayam confused
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by Draslo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
I once dated a sex worker. I was her boyfriend but the truth is that she wasn't my girlfriend. I only pretended like she was. I mean, I met her as a customer naww. She always spent a shitload of amount when we went out. It was kind of emasculating because she'd never let me spend. When I do, she'd outdo me the next time. If I order small chops of like 5k for her today, tomorrow she'd say make we go chop for House Cafe or we should go and flex at Farm City. I knew I had more money than she did but like I said, she wasn't my girlfriend so I didn't bother to caution her. I mean, how can you expect a 23 year old very hot sex worker that is also a UniAbuja graduate to be reasonable? Cheapest hotel she books for us ranges between 45-80k a night. Through her, I knew all the really cool, coded places both on the mainland and the island where all the big spenders chill. We saw twice or thrice a week. I never asked about her work and she never really took interest in mine. She was building a block of flats in Ikorodu back then. She wanted me to supervise the construction but I dodged the bullet cause I cannot come and be visiting Ikorodu frequently because of fake love. That's the main reason we broke up. I just thank God I didn't get any STDs because to prove my loyalty, I had to hit it raw. I still think about her sometimes.

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by BlackPantherxXx: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
He should have known that a yamlegger can NEVER quit prostitution.

That's Mission Impossible.

Even Nnamdi Kanu their god said 99% of them are....hoe- if you say LOSHO.... na you sabi
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by RRodwave(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by RRodwave(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
zangaozanga:

Ashawo nor be work

Lol na your side dem curse
Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by Karlovych: 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin grin The last thing an Ipig woman will do is being forced to quit prostitution, you can only plead with her to do so not even deliverance from prophets can make them change if they don't want to. RIP to the dead, too bad Michael Ikechukwu would have to remain in prison for trying to save a hoe. The one that butchered that man in Akwa-Ibom recently comes to mind, they all belong to the streets.

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Kills His 38-yr-old Girlfriend For Refusing To Quit Prostitution by tit(f): 4:56am On Mar 14, 2021
He needs to go for judgement.
May Allah dash him sense.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Ran Mad After Taking Colorado, Swims In Gutter. / My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice / Presidents That Were Assassinated When They Refuse To Go Along With W.H.O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.