Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit (54110 Views)

I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Tareq1105: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jax1:
Now that NOI is in Nigeria, Where is the toothless EFCC? grin

Kemi the micro finance bank cleaner in London, where are you? grin

What's the meaning of this? Pray to reach half of where Kemi has reached in life.

Mind your comments. What Buhari did to get NOI the job is unprecedented.

Pls let's leave it at that.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by CocoaOla: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Problems Nigerians are are tuning blind eyes to

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by LZAA: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Sophisticated morons and mining industrialists and bad belle bitter coneheaded structured elements please steer and stay clear,thank you very much.

Happy weekend lzaa Imhotep
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by femijay8271(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jax1:

Did you really need all this?
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Many do not know or understand the visit and what is ahead.
Many Have their Eyes wide open but can't see.
Watch out for what comes out from May 18-21.
They are Preparing for you. But many of you are Sleeping

Take several seat , abeg ...read this comment from somebody here:

Meanwhile Education in Africa has a surprising outcomes.

The smartest students pass with 1st class and get admission into medical and engineering schools.

The second class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the first class students.

The third class students enter politics and rule both the first class and second class students.

The failures join the armies and control the politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them.

Best of all, those who did not attend any school become prophets and witch doctors and everybody follows them.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Topzee109: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:
They have started using hijabi to welcome her like it was an almajiri effort that made her DG

The Director-General was received on arrival by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Trade and Investment, Nasir Sani-Gwarzo

Make una get shame
I don't know why you are not always happy about hijabi and muslims, i want you to remember that they are human beings and innocent like you

Always have a good heart towards your neighbour

Yes you in particular

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by shedy03(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:
They have started using hijabi to welcome her like it was an almajiri effort that made her DG
Hummmm, by force naija don turn to Islamic country no longer secular.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by negbike(f): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Whatever you and your cohorts have planned will fail in Jesus name.

Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by mywells: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Welldone ma,you're the best.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by badoh(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:

The Director-General was received on arrival by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Trade and Investment, Nasir Sani-Gwarzo

Make una get shame
If Buhari had the chance to choose a leader for the WHO, I'm sure he would have chosen people from his tribe without considering their intellectual capabilities.

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Ayobami7(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
nice
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by mywells: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
She's bigger than any office,ministry in Nigeria, wailler over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jax1:

I have been looking for news on Kemi. Where is she now?

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tareq1105:

What's the meaning of this? Pray to reach half of where Kemi has reached in life.

Mind your comments. What Buhari did to get NOI the job is unprecedented.

Pls let's leave it at that.

Like Buhari was the one that did all the work in her CV? You mumu small.

Meanwhile where is Kemi? Why is Buhari the anti corruption czar not prosecuting Kemi or at least have her investigated?

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by BlueAir: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
sad And where does equal opportunity comes in when one gets 40% above all? Cos everything I'm saying here is broad minded. Or in 100%, how exactly do u equalize 40%
Built2last:

I have 2 kids. I am not planning to die tomorro. i am just 2 years older than my wife. we will age together.

We don't know who will die first.

Are you saying at old age, if any of us is gone our kids can't take of us.

The ultimate plan is to leave wealth for them. whoever is here me or my wife is sorted. don't be narrow minded and give your kids equal opportunity
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Funkeshuga:

is kemi an elected international official. if you need to see her why don't you visit her where she's instead of exercising foolishness for free in public ?

oponu boy

You can send a link of her present activities so we can keep a tab?

Since NOI left Obj's government we knew where she was until GEJ came knocking. Even after that we knew where she was.

Please can you update us on Kemi's whereabout?

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by heendrix(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
edoairways:
Hmmmm!
Wait you understand Weytin the Nigga talk?? what's happening on May 18th
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Adonisteve: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

you for no mention at all if you no go tell us their plan.

2 Likes

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by TLE900: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
I know yourn coming will bring goodies for the country
fergie001:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by heendrix(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
atonement12:
Let them continue sleep- walking and praising globalists until they hear: 'sorry, "you can not buy nor sell..."!

What's happening on May 18th so me sef will stop sleeping
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by buckeyemedia: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:

Make una get shame
She knows where the power is, she has come to thank her Hausa Fulani Backers.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by heendrix(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
oyeb15:
agent of economic crises.Her appointment is simply to ruin Africa economy in favour of the West.

How??
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by heendrix(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gbagura:
Igbo woman
grin grin
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Funkeshuga(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
slachtoffers:

You can send a link of her present activities so we can keep a tab?

Since NOI left Obj's government we knew where she was until GEJ came knocking. Even after that we knew where she was.

Please can you update us on Kemi's whereabout?

why can't you ask your parents since you inherited their joblessness. don't go find meaning to your already condemned misserable life

be gallivanting and salivating on your stupidity
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by darkwan: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
who invite am....??
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Adakintroy: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
The people who kick them out( she and Jonathan) Because of nepotism and tribalism will now come and bow to her just watch.

That's how God works..he makes enemies into footstools

2 Likes

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Temptee101(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
The greatest Nigerian export as of today.

God bless and continue to keep you strong ma.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Awoleesu(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
slivertongue:
sanu da zuwa mama. Allah taya ki

Ah! yanzu ta zama 'mama' ?!
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by ajl: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Let us keep watch over her so Gumi boys won't come and embarrass on us before the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.