Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight (73828 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by chatinent: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Disgusting gender.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Shormiey(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
This woman too dey lie jawre......if this woman is 32 then I must be 15.........this Ondo woman no fall my hand ooo grin
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Charx122: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
StephenBB:
One of my aim is to bang this babe missionary style.
Abeg who get her contact?
Happy Birthday to her though
Cc: ZIINI, elpochas how una see her laps

Menh this Yemi Slade is one fresh turkey ...ass take away!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by bignero: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
milann:
this means age is nothing but a number. People don't grow according their age anymore

A very deep and sensible way of putting it.. Because man isn't the physical body.. Man, the real man is subtle something that can be discribed.. His physical body takes shape according to the nature of his spirit or inner man..

A man is only as old as "he thinks he is"... Thats why you find, the jay z, nas, p Diddy all looking young even when their 50 and above

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Kingrefreshed: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
LesbianBoy:
If I fvck this yemi alade girl eh

My cum go fill one gallon angry

Secretary! Vaseline Crew grin grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Tremple8v: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Make I just do one round , I'm ok .
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Cj4charles(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
AsherAmari:
Who is 32?
The way girls lie about their age these days is so disturbing and insulting to ones intellingence.

32 indeed. This lady is not less than 35 if not more.
Haaaa..... babe you are wiked do you want those eyeing her to start withdrawing
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Zane2point4(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
LesbianBoy:
If I fvck this yemi alade girl eh

My cum go fill one gallon angry

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by jaxxy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
AsherAmari:
Who is 32?
The way girls lie about their age these days is so disturbing and insulting to ones intellingence.

32 indeed. This lady is not less than 35 if not more.

How can she be 35?? Do u know what 35 is?? I even thought she was 28 or 29. undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by myg9(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
for god sake what kind of dressing is this?
lalasticlala:
Yemi Alade Turns 32 Today!

Sexy Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, marks her 32nd birthday today. She reveals that she lost 7kg as her birthday gift. Sharing photos in bikini, Alade wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMWwRxRnXL3/?igshid=h6mnssu3u5ej

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Alade
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by myg9(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
for God sake what kind of dressing is this?
lalasticlala:
Yemi Alade Turns 32 Today!

Sexy Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, marks her 32nd birthday today. She reveals that she lost 7kg as her birthday gift. Sharing photos in bikini, Alade wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMWwRxRnXL3/?igshid=h6mnssu3u5ej

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Alade
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by vicfajeze: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
StephenBB:
abeg dont tell her thati gave u her cellphone number.She lives in my area.Let me giv u her mtn line
08066662220.Best of luck!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Kizyte(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Daughters of Jezebel Subtly unleashed to dilute Destinies
Chief Judge of Heaven!
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Exodora: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Henrydonland:
Yemi Alade is supposed to be more than 32.people and their ages ehn.
Is it your concern ! Her age not yours
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:
Yemi Alade be like

e chop my tangerine on the kpo kpo to kpa, he dey put potomoro inside cucumber

If you want listen to full fledged trash just play her music, she is the female Terry g

Funny enough, Yemi Alade, Terry G, Olamide and Lili Kesh are all Pisces. Their lyrics na same thing. Pangolo artists nai them all be.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Victoria938(f): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
The only female celebrity wey no fear 30.. I celebrate you my dear . Happy born day.. no mind others.. every year 20

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Hastala: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by pickatyouu: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:
grin

Happy birthday to her but I don't believe that age. She's more than that.

Madam falsifier.

That's her age, known her since secondary school days.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by RealEzee(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yemi baby!!!

Happy bday dear, bigger u.

Tbh she's one Nigerian female artist that really tickles my fancy, the babe dey sing ehnnn
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by ddazz: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlphaLover:

I think she is closer to 40 maybe 38 at least

My elder sis who is a mum of 3 kids and works still looks younger than this so no this lady is probably 38 if not 40

While anything is possible, she was my junior in Secondary School and I am nowhere near 38 years old!
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by meobizy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
She is fat and likely lazy. I know how hard it is for little guys to lift weights and enter 75 kgs. For a female to weigh 13 kilos more means she's a sloth. African women are fuller bodied than Caucasian counterparts only because white women make effort to stay certain sizes. However, dragging sizes with average males is certainly unhealthy.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Nursy(f): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlphaLover:

I think she is closer to 40 maybe 38 at least

My elder sis who is a mum of 3 kids and works still looks younger than this so no this lady is probably 38 if not 40
That's her real age sir. I am very sure of that.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
bignero:

A very deep and sensible way of putting it.. Because man isn't the physical body.. Man, the real man is subtle something that can be discribed.. His physical body takes shape according to the nature of his spirit or inner man..

A man is only as old as "he thinks he is"... Thats why you find, the jay z, nas, p Diddy all looking young even when their 50 and above
It's all about the money.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
StephenBB:
Bang ur goal abegi cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by AlphaLover: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
bignero:

She May be lying
But you're analysis makes no sense..

I look 10 years younger than my age..Especially when i shave and rest well.. Diff people have different genes etc..a lot of younger peopler look older than me..

So because urgent 2k girls tell you that you look younger than your age you believe them?

Grow up
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by muguplanet: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
I have bigger plans to make this angel my second wife.......... she go sweet die
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Earntrick: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good dicckkk again will raise the number up
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by muguplanet: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
welcome yemi, how I wish she will see my pix and confirm her trouble friend in secondary school, how come her age no dey increase, na only my own dey increase. I tire self
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by joyousever(f): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
All of you doubting her age, can't you rate her face and see that she's young and looks the age she claims? She's full- bodied and that's not a rationale to start doubting and " dashing" her age abeg! The face is young and fresh. When you all see slim celebrities with advanced faces that massively claim 5 to 10 years below their age, you'll be busy applauding and cheerleading them. Na real wa for una ooo.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by joyousever(f): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
You're being her acclaimed friend in secondary school doesn't mean you both are same age or hers will maintain the same progression level with yours.
muguplanet:
welcome yemi, how I wish she will see my pix and confirm her trouble friend in secondary school, how come her age no dey increase, na only my own dey increase. I tire self
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight by Otasikwe(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Henrydonland:
Yemi Alade is supposed to be more than 32.people and their ages ehn.
na u moda ram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.