Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord (533 Views)

Quit Notice To A Tenant / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by plot697: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is the message I received from my tenant this morning

"Sir pls will you still sink the borehole again? Cos for weeks now we didn't see were to fetch water, two days I didn't go to work cos of no water, I want to let you know sir"

I need your input, Nairalanders. Note, no earlier discussion with her on borehole
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by soberdrunk(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
In 2021 you are collecting house rent from a house without one of the most essential thing, Sir you can do better angry sad

3 Likes

Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
If there was no discussion on Sinking a borehole then you ignore the message.
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by Henrydonland(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
you get dirty mind.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by yomi007k(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Water is essential to a House/ Home.

I did a well in my building for workers and future tenants. Even if the borehole has issues, they can always use their well.
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by pozehnani(f): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yes?? She's right.

How can you be collecting rent without providing water for your tenants.

From her question, its glaring you promised them water. So she has ever right to find out if you're still going to do as you promised.

Oga, go and dig a borehole for your tenants. Biko.

Modified:
I refuse to believe there was no earlier discussion with her on the matter because from the tone of her message it shows there was. No body im their right senses will just wake up and send such a message with prior agreement.
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by Maxymilliano(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Coming from a lady tenant to the landlord, there's more to the message than meets the eyes.

Sir pls will you still sink the borehole again

For weeks now no water to fetch

two days I didn't go to work cos of no water,

I want to let you know Sir.

Connect the dots and you'd understand cool
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by Maxymilliano(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:
Yes?? She's right.

How can you be collecting rent without providing water for your tenants.

From her question, its glaring you promised them water. So she has ever right to find out if you're still going to do as you promised.

Oga, go and dig a borehole for your tenants. Biko.

Modified:
I refuse to believe there was no earlier discussion with her on the matter because from the tone of her message it shows there was. No body im their right senses will just wake up and send such a message with prior agreement.

The lady is indirectly passing a coded message to the landlord that she's been available for weeks waiting for him to come and sink the borehole again ... Read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by WoundedLamb: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
The message suggests she took the apartment with the promise that there'd be a source of water later. I believe the word "again" is normally used to mean "still" in Nigeria, so she was asking if you were still going to do as you promised... or as your agent might have promised.

Why exactly are you asking for tips on how to react? Is it that you don't intend to provide any source of water for your tenants?

Do you live there?
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by WoundedLamb: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

The lady is indirectly passing a coded message to the landlord that she's been available for weeks waiting for him to come and sink the borehole again ... Read between the lines.

You guys get dirty with everything.
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by MickzyDonald: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Coming from a lady tenant to the landlord, there's more to the message than meets the eyes.

she meant oga has stopped sinking his borehole in her well again, and her engine needs confirm oiling

1 Share

Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by pozehnani(f): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Lol... May God deliver you.
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Real nigga ... You understand the morse code the tenant used
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by chichima67791: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
In 2021 you are collecting house rent from a house without one of the most essential thing, Sir you can do better
Re: See What A Tenant Wrote Her Landlord by dollytino4real(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
dis bole hole sounds like to to Mata to me o! because side fowls can use any thing to pass their message to their decoders o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Plots Of Vacant Land @ Elenusoso, Ido Road, Ibadan for 900k per plot / For Latest Update On New & Distress Properties And Please Rate This Website / Buy And Build Estate located beside Abijo GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.