Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale (1765 Views)

Portable Car Electric Car Tyre Pump For Sale / Car Tyre Pump ₦ 10,000 (negotiable) / All Car Owners Get In Here Now!!! Portable Car Tyre Inflator And Vacuum Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pump/guage your car tyres anywhere with this portable device. Ever woken up to a flat tyre? You don't need to look for a vulcanizer or get stranded especially on a highway. Powered by the 12volts cigarette lighting port in your car/ 12volts battery or any 12v source. Easy to read pressure guage, comes with sports needle to pump balls, big balloons e.t.c High output 250 PSI motor, easy to use and store, save money pumping your tyres yourself in the long run.

Location Lagos, price is 9,000 naira
Whatsapp: 07084036125

Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 4:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Awake
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sunday
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Morning
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Greetings
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Weekend
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Morning
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Afternoon
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Evening
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 3:00am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzz
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Sunday
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Afternoon
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Evening
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Available
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 4:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Awake
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Morning
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Available
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Afternoon
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 4:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Awake
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Afternoon
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Evening
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2021
Weekend
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Evening
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sunday
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
danvault:
Pump/guage your car tyres anywhere with this portable device. Ever woken up to a flat tyre? You don't need to look for a vulcanizer or get stranded especially on a highway. Powered by the 12volts cigarette lighting port in your car/ 12volts battery or any 12v source. Easy to read pressure guage, comes with sports needle to pump balls, big balloons e.t.c High output 250 PSI motor, easy to use and store, save money pumping your tyres yourself in the long run.

Location Lagos, price is 10,000 naira
Whatsapp: 07084036125
If you have a sudden flat tire, it means your tire is leaking. You can't just pump without patching the hole in it (thus you'll still need a vulcanizer) It will still go flat depending on how big the hole is. So this machine is as good as meaningless unless it can patch tires before pumping it.
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

If you have a sudden flat tire, it means your tire is leaking. You can't just pump without patching the hole in it (thus you'll still need a vulcanizer) It will still go flat depending on how big the hole is. So this machine is as good as meaningless unless it can patch tires before pumping it.

Say that to the manufacturer. Do you go to the vulcanizer only when you have a sudden flat tyre? I wonder how a sane human would tag a seller's item as meaningless, it shows you need to start applying common sense.
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by Taitaiwo: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

What you're doing to this guy business is bad, I'm sure the inventor knows better than you.. The machine to me is not useless, if you travel often, you'll know this machine is not useless, can even safe your life when you're stranded in the middle of no where
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
danvault:

Say that to the manufacturer. Do you go to the vulcanizer only when you have a sudden flat tyre? I wonder how a sane human would tag a seller's item as meaningless, it shows you need to start applying common sense.
Just saying it exactly the way it is. If you apply common sense, you'll know it's true.
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Taitaiwo:

What you're doing to this guy business is bad, I'm sure the inventor knows better than you.. The machine to me is not useless, if you travel often, you'll know this machine is not useless, can even safe your life when you're stranded in the middle of no where
I understand but I'm just being honest. I travel almost every week and yes I've had flat tires several times in the past but the fact is its either there's a hole or your tire is bad, tires don't just go flat. And if it does, you can't just pump it and expect it to remain pumped. Moreover, I'm only quoting the part where is said you don't need vulcanizer anymore.
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

I understand but I'm just being honest. I travel almost every week and yes I've had flat tires several times in the past but the fact is its either there's a hole or your tire is bad, tires don't just go flat. And if it does, you can't just pump it and expect it to remain pumped. Moreover, I'm only quoting the part where is said you don't need vulcanizer anymore.

I never said you don't vulcanizer anymore o, my point is that you can save money pumping your self. Of course you'll need one to work on your tyres if there is a puncture. Be wise
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Just saying it exactly the way it is. If you apply common sense, you'll know it's true.

Shut up joor, don't you pay the vulcanizer to top up the air in your tyres even without a puncture? That's what this device was made for. I too know, over 400 views on this thread and you are the only one being negative. Shows you have a problem.
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
danvault:

Shut up joor, don't you pay the vulcanizer to top up the air in your tyres even without a puncture? That's what this device was made for. I too know, over 400 views on this thread and you are the only one being negative. Shows you have a problem.
I don't pay vulcanizer to top up air in any of my cars. I don't use fake tires, they don't lose air until it's expired or it get punchured. It's that simple. Start selling tires instead. This device is meaningless like I said

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Used 2008 Toyota Avalon / Very Neat Nigerian Used 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale at 2.5m / Toyota Landcruiser 2012 Bulletproof Registered..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.