Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale (1764 Views)

Portable Car Electric Car Tyre Pump For Sale / Car Tyre Pump ₦ 10,000 (negotiable) / All Car Owners Get In Here Now!!! Portable Car Tyre Inflator And Vacuum Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
danvault:

Shut up joor, don't you pay the vulcanizer to top up the air in your tyres even without a puncture? That's what this device was made for. I too know, over 400 views on this thread and you are the only one being negative. Shows you have a problem.
I don't pay vulcanizer to top up air in any of my cars. I don't use fake tyres, they don't lose air until it's expired or it get punctured. It's that simple. Start selling extra tyres instead. This device is meaningless like I said. What's the point is you get a flat tyre from a nail and you can't patch it. You'll still have to change to your extra and get to where you're going.
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

I don't pay vulcanizer to top up air in any of my cars. I don't use fake tyres, they don't lose air until it's expired or it get punctured. It's that simple. Start selling extra tyres instead. This device is meaningless like I said. What's the point is you get a flat tyre from a nail and you can't patch it. You'll still have to change to your extra and get to where you're going.

You must be wiser than the manufacturer then, you don't use fake tyres bla bla. What have you invented in your life? The purpose of this machine is to top up the air in your tyres, balls, big circus balloons e.t.c Can you pump a football with your mouth? I don't have your time. Go to jumia and these pumps are around 20k, tell them its meaningless...
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
danvault:

You must be wiser than the manufacturer then, you don't use fake tyres bla bla. What have you invented in your life? The purpose of this machine is to top up the air in your tyres, balls, big circus balloons e.t.c Can you pump a football with your mouth? I don't have your time. Go to jumia and these pumps are around 20k, tell them its meaningless...
Oya send your contact, let's talk. I want to buy. grin I'm done bashing you. Haha
But the part where you ask what I've ever invented is funny. I'm a computer programmer and I've worked for many reputable companies around the world. I don't have to invent anything to know that a device like this makes no sense. When you first see it, you'll like it but when you think about it, you'll immediately know that it makes absolutely no sense.
Message me on whatsapp... I'm interested in it. 09033012548
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Kelvin30286063 post=100315500]
Oya send your contact, let's talk. I want to buy. grin I'm done bashing you. Haha
But the part where you ask what I've ever invented is funny. I'm a computer programmer and I've worked for many reputable companies around the world. I don't have to invent anything to know that a device like this makes no sense. When you first see it, you'll like it but when you think about it, you'll immediately know that it makes absolutely no sense.
Message me on whatsapp... I'm interested in it. 09033012548 [/quote

I won't contact you cuz u've been trying to mock me and why do you want the meaningless device? My only problem with you is how you feel comfortable ruining a hustlas sale. A vulcanizer can also keep this as a temporary handy replacement if his gas powered pumping machine is down. Bro let's not talk much, how would you feel if I call your applications/softwares meaningless? Just stop the long talk bro and ignore if you are not interested.
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Available
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Afternoon
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Evening
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Good Friday
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Evening
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by oluayebenz: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
danvault:
Pump/guage your car tyres anywhere with this portable device. Ever woken up to a flat tyre? You don't need to look for a vulcanizer or get stranded especially on a highway. Powered by the 12volts cigarette lighting port in your car/ 12volts battery or any 12v source. Easy to read pressure guage, comes with sports needle to pump balls, big balloons e.t.c High output 250 PSI motor, easy to use and store, save money pumping your tyres yourself in the long run.

Location Lagos, price is 9,000 naira
Whatsapp: 07084036125

I need one
How can I get it in ibadan
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 6:28am On Apr 03, 2021
oluayebenz:

I need one
How can I get it in ibadan

Waybill, or contact a friend in Lagos to get it for you.
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Afternoon
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Evening
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2021
Zzz
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by hooged: 5:40am On Apr 04, 2021
I need one is osunstate
Re: New Car Tyre Electric Self Pump Sale by danvault: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2021
hooged:
I need one is osunstate

Waybill possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reg 2007 Honda City For 650k SOLD / 2015 Lexus GS 350 AWD Toks @8m / Very Neat Nigerian Used 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale at 2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.