Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) (2694 Views)

6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / Mama Taraba Picks UDP Guber Nomination Form After Dumping APC (photo) / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
cry

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Mabizeka: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari is useless

6 Likes

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Henrydonland(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Na that minerals #120 wey weak me.
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Monogamy: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazy youths thread

Would you continue to receive same salary for 5 years without any increment?
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Mabizeka: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Lazy youths thread
Shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Duru9(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yet no protest
Obey is busy with her husband
Aisha is fighting Nnamdi
Labour is dead

Tufakwa
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Monogamy: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Shut up

Marking register..... grin
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by chatinent: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Human government is a failure.
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Easternmind(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Lazy youths thread

Would you continue to receive same salary for 5 years without any increment?
No sense in what you wrote.
It's not a must to comment naa,If you lack good reasoning.not just supporting failure openly on public forum...SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by uptimum123(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
4 5 6 and 7 is false

Enough of all this absurdities..if you cant afford coke then go and buy 7up the bottle one or by Eve and dilute with chilled water, zobo is also another option.

Mods should please delete this thread and give the op a ban for misleading Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by uptimum123(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Easternmind:

It's not a must to comment naa,If you lack good reasoning.not just supporting failure openly on public forum...SMH

Sincerely your really the one not making sense
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Easternmind(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Sincerely your really the one not making sense
How am I not making sense?
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Easternmind:

I agree with you 100%
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
I duann kia.!! Never liked or voted any terrorist from Daura

My crystal ball revealed to me in 2003 that a Terrible One of Daura was coming....
Few weeks later, Chuba Okadigbo died in his entourage....!!
Some years more....Omezeoke died beside him....!
Meanwhile Tunde Idiagbon was already sacrificed to boost the spiritual chances of the Dullard of Daura...!!

All these 3 running mates of Buhbuu died mysteriously...!!

1 Like

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Easternmind(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:
4 5 6 and 7 is false

Enough of all this absurdities..if you cant afford coke then go and buy 7up the bottle one or by Eve and dilute with chilled water, zobo is also another option.

Mods should please delete this thread and give the op a ban for misguiding Nairalanders.
They are right,how much do you think I buy a bag of water,I buy it N150 or are you living in illusions?
When poverty hit you now,you'll start seeing wailing like "I regret supporting this regime" call a spade a spade now,to avoid unnecessary regrets,quit defending failure.
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by uptimum123(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Easternmind:

They are right,how much do you think I buy a bag of water,I buy it N150 or are you living in illusions?
When poverty hit you now,you'll start seeing wailing like "I regret supporting this regime" call a spade a spade now,to avoid unnecessary regrets,quit defending failure.

That bag of water you claimed you bought 150, I bought it 120 this morning so stop misleading people
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by uptimum123(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
I duann kia.!! Never liked or voted any terrorist from Daura

My crystal ball revealed to me in 2003 that a Terrible One of Daura was coming....
Few weeks later, Chuba Okadigbo died in his entourage....!!
Some years more....Omezeoke died beside him....!
Meanwhile Tunde Idiagbon was already sacrificed to boost the spiritual chances of the Dullard of Daura...!!

All these 3 running mates of Buhbuu died mysteriously...!!

Too much ogogoro is not good for your body
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Easternmind(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

That bag of water you claimed you bought 150, I bought it 120 this morning so stop misleading people
Where do you stay?
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by uptimum123(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Easternmind:

Where do you stay?
Lagos
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by NOwazobia: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=uptimum123 post=99858010]

That bag of water you claimed you bought 150, I bought it 120 this morning so stop misleading people[/quotes] you bought it 120 doesn't mean someone else bought it same. the zombie spirit will not allow you think. It is even sold for 170 in some places. Mumu!
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by uptimum123(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=NOwazobia post=99858164][/quote]

The same way you guys are claiming pms is being sold 212

You people should fear God

1 Like

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Obdk: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun
guess who this op is referring to
Dem say make u bleep up u call person dem say make d person u call bleep up.

Wetin u want make dem do e dis aboki?
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:
cry
Monogamy will avoid this thread.
Where is helinues??

Cc lzaa msallison afamed sarrki bambambiglo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by NOwazobia: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

The same way you guys are claiming pms is being sold 212
You people should fear God

If you fear GOD you wouldn't be a zombie all these while.
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by LZAA: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
imhotep:

Monogamy will avoid this thread.
Where is helinues??

Cc lzaa msallison afamed sarrki bambambiglo
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Why Governor Wike Is Right F Blasting Philip Shuaibu For His Rant To PDP / Caption This Picture Of Asiwaju 'chopping knuckle' With His Imo Fans / What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.