Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) (2691 Views)

6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / Mama Taraba Picks UDP Guber Nomination Form After Dumping APC (photo) / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by EXOUSIAng: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigerians...LooL
Nigerians....
The government is not responsible for how much coka cola sells ita product.
Have you tried to find out the landing cost of fuel before running your mouth?
the opposition party will tell you this and that.
what was the price of crude oil per barrel when PDP held power compared to now, what was the landing cost of fuel when GEJ was in office compared to now?
I Buhari the one regulating the international price of fuel?
Why are you even talking about foreign rice?
shouldn't you be patronizing the local rice producers, you are actually one of the problems.
Did you try to find out what happened to rice farmers last season which resulted in the shortage of rice supply?
Rice farms were washed away by the flood im various Northern states. 9 states were warned by the FG concerning the flood same way FG has just warned about draught but the governors , local government chairmen and the farmer did nothing... are you expecting the FG to go about fixing drainage for these states, many of these states are governed by PDP governors...
The earlier you try to find out why some things are the way they are the better for you.
ut will help you generally in life not to just look at things from the surface and talk trash....
I don't understand why the price of sachet water has gone up... but it was during the PDP regime that the price of sachet water went from N5 to N10... I am sure it still sells for N10... The FG cannot regulate the price of sachet water. Find out the reason for the increase in price. just don't open your mouth like and cry like a child without caring about the situation on ground.
Would federal government just increase the pump price of fuel without cause?
dey use your head na...
Do you know the landing price of PMS right now?
you don't but you want to talk...
please go and sit down
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by uptimum123(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
NOwazobia:
When you can't live without nairaland and see it as your life blood, you think others can't do likewise. obviously, nairaland is your post of assignment and anything makes you get ban it threatens your monthly pay. I am not like you kid. I can live outside nairaland for a whole year and won't even miss it. Mumu!

Try to learn how to talk like a reasonable person

It seems your frustrated
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by uptimum123(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obdk:

Dem say make u bleep up u call person dem say make d person u call bleep up.

Wetin u want make dem do e dis aboki?
Your own case is for another day

1 Like

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by NOwazobia: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Try to learn how to talk like a reasonable person

It seems your frustrated
seasoning is gold and should not be wasted on fools.
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by EXOUSIAng: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigerians....
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
guy! a cup of g4 is 100 in my area
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Lloydfather(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2021
KingAzubuike:
cry
old layer chicken used to be #1,200 before, now it's #2,000 & #2,200.
Goat was #15,000 to #20,000. now it's #35,000 to #40,000.
no more UGU (pumpkin) of #50, it's #100 now.
1 custard bucket of crawfish used to be #1,500 to #2,000. now it #3,500 to #4,000.
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by gosmoney(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:
Lazy youths thread

Would you continue to receive same salary for 5 years without any increment?
u are mad infarct u are dead walking person insult u have been bury and roasting in grave
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by gosmoney(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
uptimum123:

Lagos
not Lagos u stail around iju ishaga and dat is Ogun state
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by ibedun: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lloydfather:
old layer chicken used to be #1,200 before, now it's #2,000 & #2,200.
Goat was #15,000 to #20,000. now it's #35,000 to #40,000.
no more UGU (pumpkin) of #50, it's #100 now.
1 custard bucket of crawfish used to be #1,500 to #2,000. now it #3,500 to #4,000.

Ok sir

Please break it down for us, what exactly should Buhari do?
Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by tito44: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
uptimum123:

That bag of water you claimed you bought 150, I bought it 120 this morning so stop misleading people

I tot zombies stay at villa and eat Aso villa food. So after making all these noise on SM, u still go and buy pure water to drink. This una work no easy oo

1 Like

Re: The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kingazubuike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sister Deborah Paul-enenche(photos) / Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed / Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.