Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Real Size Of Africa. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Real Size Of Africa. (662 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / These Are The Standard Size Of Room In Residential Buildings / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Size Of Africa. by gbami(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
The map that's widely used today deliberately minimized the actual size of African Continent. See countries that can actually fit in inside Africa https://africhistory.com/the-real-size-of-africa/
Re: The Real Size Of Africa. by coronavirus19: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
gbami:
The map that's widely used today deliberately minimized the actual size of African Continent. See countries that can actually fit in inside Africa https://africhistory.com/the-real-size-of-africa/
mtcheww, how does this make Africa any better

1 Like

Re: The Real Size Of Africa. by gbami(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
coronavirus19:

mtcheww, how does this make Africa any better
If you accept looking like an ant instead of a giant, the whole world sees you that way.
Re: The Real Size Of Africa. by coronavirus19: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
gbami:

If you accept looking like an ant instead of a giant, the whole world sees you that way.
undecidedHow tf does a few sq kilometer less make me look like an ant. All these foolish conspiracy theories and unnecessary shits. So tell me, what if they update the map, how does that change the view of others towards Africa?

1 Like

Re: The Real Size Of Africa. by gbami(m): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2021
coronavirus19:
undecidedHow tf does a few sq kilometer less make me look like an ant. All these foolish conspiracy theories and unnecessary shits. So tell me, what if they update the map, how does that change the view of others towards Africa?
Bros.. You're bored. Masturbate and fall asleep.

1 Like

Re: The Real Size Of Africa. by selemempe: 5:17am On Mar 14, 2021
This is the real size of Africa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Vice Chancellor And Rector Dies Through Ghastly Accident / 8 Advantages Of Staying In School Hostel�� As An Undergraduate / Can I Study Medicine With This Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.