Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T (7299 Views)

Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form / Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates / "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by happiness32: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
PAAYEF GRADUATE 100 STUDENTS ON 6MONTH COMPUTER TRAINING/PRESENTATION OF COMPUTER TO THE BEST STUDENTS.

The first batch of 100 young men and women who received Computer training sponsored by the Chief of Staff to Kogi State Governor, Pharm. Abdulkareem Asuku Moh’d Jamiu through his Pharm. Abdulkareem Asuku Youth Empowerment Foundation (PAAYEF) has graduated from their programme in Kogi State.

The programme which was launched by PAAYEF in collaboration with God’s Own Computer Institute aims at producing thousands of computer literates and entrepreneurs, who will, in turn, employ thousands in their various computer and IT enterprises.

This batch of 100 beneficiaries who concluded a comprehensive six-month training in computer training were awarded certificates at a grand ceremony attended by dignitaries and supporters across the state.

Hon Sandra Musa represented the Chief of Staff at the graduation ceremony challenged all public office holders and appointees in the country to borrow a leaf from Pharm. Abdulkareem Asuku.

She described the Chief of Staff as one who always conceives innovative ideas of empowering the less privileged through his foundation.

“God has put someone in our midst to make things easy for you. He is impacting the lives of the people because he knows people are what you can always hold on to. It is the greatest investment” she said.

Pharm. Abdulkareem Asuku told his supporters that the era of giving fish and handouts to youths is no longer sustainable, saying that he decided to “teach them how to fish” and make sure they are equally empowered.

He encouraged the graduating students to put the skills to good use while urging more youths to acquire skills so as to be financially self-reliant and assured the graduating students of the necessary support to access funds.

The best graduating students were presented with a set of computers, as an encouragement

https://bignews.insidestoryng.com/2021/03/13/paayef-graduates-100-ict-students/

1 Like

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Oluboh: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nice one from him.
Computer is the future!

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Simeonee111: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Impressive.
Our political appointees should always find a way to give back to the society

1 Like

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Anthony4578(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by feezay86: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Asuku is of amiable character. A gentleman

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Anneka101(f): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2021
This is highly commendable!

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Bobotic(m): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by JoeEeL(m): 6:02am On Mar 14, 2021
This sounds good.

Pheew. Finally a respite from bandits, boko haram, killer herdsmen, Fulani etc ati be be lo.
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2021
How we wish every Local Government and Representatives can be doing this quarterly for their people.
Things could have been different.

Thumbs-up COS.
We will get there one day as a nation.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by onoms4luv(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2021
I.T base, hope those. kids will be absorb into some government agencies to help solve those rigorous I.T related problem in those agencies.

If not then the empowerment is Useless as the share button on NL

we moooove

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by slawormiir: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by damijoe77: 6:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Kogi Politics na base on recommendation.kogi wey no get light,no better road,no Infrastructure,wetyn Dem wan use computer training do? Abeg mk Dem comot hand for bad character,mk Dem go put okro water for fire

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by zeusdgrt(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2021
We hear
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by rxmusa(m): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Pharmacists are wonderful people. Kudos to him

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by opalu: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2021
Very good gesture!!
However this place the women are staying up there doesnt have a barrier or handrail to prevent people especially children and visually impaired from falling over. This is DANGEROUS!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by elmessiahs(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Sultty:
Things like this makes me forgive and like celebrities and politicians. Keep the doing well for d masses, Buhari is a terrorist

it shows that safety standard wasn't complete and for top government official to use such structure shows the devaluation of human lives.
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by MediMedi(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2021
what Edward Onoja could not do in whole 4YEARS during his time.....
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Kog45(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2021
Which one be pharm again.He read pharmacy right and what a big deal.
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2021
Nice one from him
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Monogamy: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Wow.

He tried appointed not elected... Only few elected politicians can do this
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by bewla(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Oluboh:
Nice one from him. Computer is the future!
Not wheelbarrow and shoe shine kit
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by bewla(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Not uncle has built
one six feet gadda across
one small gutter liking to street syndrome people

wèré alaye bajè amuni sin gbo gbô

it won't be well with you people
your generation will be put to sword
your children will be kidnap before your eyes

the money you refuse to do what you. are meant to use for Constitution work will be taking by force

in Jesus and Muhammad will support Amen
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by fasho01(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2021
At least good news is coming from that state for once.. Commendable
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Kwara1stson: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2021
rxmusa:
Pharmacists are wonderful people. Kudos to him
as men of honor

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Jman06(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2021
feezay86:
Asuku is of amiable character. A gentleman
That's typical of most pharmacists I have met. They always carry that their slogan "men of honor" wherever they are.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by ajailer(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2021
It's all about killing using a stone to kill two birds.

Training those guy on IT skills and coming out to tell the society is a good PR for them.....but lastly, na still those guys they will use for their online campaign and what have you...shebi we all know that Yahaya Bello get presidio ambitions
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by Blackdisciple(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Wow chief of Staff that very nice of him. God bless him.
Re: Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T by rxmusa(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2021
Kwara1stson:
as men of honor
We join hands

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home.The Two Unknown Gun Men That Took Over The Street Is Down.pics. / Boko Haram Attacks Geidam Township In Yobe State. / Only In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.