Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates (9572 Views)

Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form / Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students / Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by nanaoyiza: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pharmacist Abdulkareem Asuku, Chief of Staff to Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello, has once again put a smile on the faces of the state's youths through his charity organization, Pharmacist Abdulkareem Asuku Youth Empowerment Forum (PAAYEF).

Asuku, through his PAAYEF, held a graduation ceremony for the graduates of the foundation's fashion institute on Tuesday in Lokoja, where the beneficiaries of the foundation were gifted with a business start-up seed of N100,000 (Hundred Thousands Each) and a modern sewing machine each after being trained for free.

Previously, the young medic held a school competition program that empowered students from the state's three Senatorial zones. This is in addition to his extensive charitable work, which includes the payment of medical bills and the provision of scholarships for youngsters across different tribes and religions.

Governor Bello who chaired the occasion stated that he is proud of his Chief of Staff, noting that the pharmacist is upholding the good works of the government and the governor's legacies.

The governor announced a sum of N500,000 (Five Hundred Thousands Naira) for each beneficiary to enable them to return to their local government areas and replicate the empowerment.

Pharm. Asuku, earlier, said that, following governor Yahaya Bello's New Direction drive, he was inspired to start free entrepreneurship training for youths across the state.

The philanthropic gesture of the country's youngest chief of staff is expected to drastically reduce unemployment and improve people's standard of living, as the recipients are expected to go and expand their businesses in their various local governments, fend for their families, and employ more people around them.

Top government officials, including the Secretary General of the Staff, Mrs Ayoade Folashade Arike, and others, attended the event, which took place at the Glass House, Government House.

Meanwhile, several groups have urged the Chief of Staff to declare his intention to run in the 2023 governorship election to succeed his boss.

Source: https://insidestorynews.com/paayef-empower-fashion-design-graduands-with-sewing-machines-start-up-capital/

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Throwback: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pharmacist sef dey get title for Naija.

It started with Dr, then Engr, then Barr, then Arch, then Bldr.

One particular politician campaigning for Presidency has Liar as his own prefix.

We too like titles for Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Saviour6(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
this is cool

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by NwaNimo1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
were gifted with a business start-up seed of N100,000 (Hundred Thousands Each) and a modern sewing machine each after being trained for free.

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

...abi na 'Pepper Soup' and 'Isi Ewu' money?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by flexyrule(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
He has done well! No doubt.

However, those asking him to run for governor are sycophants.

Those are the kind of people that voted Buhari twice.

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by KogiPikin: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kogi to the world.
follow facebook.com/come2kogi for Kogi state updates.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Umsworld: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Meanwhile, several groups have urged the Chief of Staff to declare his intention to run in the 2023 governorship election to succeed his boss.

Politicians sef
Wetin dem dey take people as
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by LuxInnovation1: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
KogiPikin:
Kogi to the world.
follow facebook.com/come2kogi for Kogi state updates.

Am I seeing only twelve persons on graduation uniform. Abi less than 12 self

Go and learn from Okowa
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by extol1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good development in as much it is from his pocket
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Truthday: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
That's very Good.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Can't believe GYB can't give up on his presidential ambition like dat......
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by opalu: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by KogiPikin: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
GYB philosophy is enough for me.
Okowa is inconsequential to my wellbeing and safety in Kogi, I care less.

LuxInnovation1:

Go and learn from Okowa
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by LuxInnovation1: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
KogiPikin:
GYB philosophy is enough for me.
Okowa is inconsequential to my wellbeing and safety in Kogi, I care less.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:

One particular politician campaigning for Presidency has Liar as his own prefix.

I'm telling you. Everything about that candidate is a lie. From his name to his state of origin, his school history to his source of wealth.

How can a man who lost everything to struggle with Abacha come back to purchase private jets with numerous bullion vans trooping in and out of his manor?

Thank God for sane Nigerians like you who have purposed to expose this LIE of a candidate and ensure all his lies are exposed.

Nigerians please wake up and vote for "Production to Consumption."

ObiDatti2023

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Emperorx: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please friends kindly assist me with a job any administrative job ,supervisor job or managerial job am a graduate please I have been out of job for months now and my wife and child have been suffering kindly assist me .

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Landmack: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:

Philosopher Throwback,
Nobody send u to go study philosophy for university. Stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Cantonese: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:

Another one has the title of emi lo kan as his own prefix.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Caseless: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Na this one Yahaya wan handover to? Abi na him wan deputize Edward?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Trustme2(m): 3:43am On Sep 14, 2022
This one sef wan be Governor grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Komu1048(m): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2022
LuxInnovation1:

Go and learn from Okowa

Okowa loun loun. Kogi have never n can never have a good government. Take it from me, state that only vote through tribe n religion
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Komu1048(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I'm telling you. Everything about that candidate is a lie. From his name to his state of origin, his school history to his source of wealth.

How can a man who lost everything to struggle with Abacha come back to purchase private jets with numerous bullion vans trooping in and out of his manor?

Thank God for sane Nigerians like you who have purposed to expose this LIE of a candidate and ensure all his lies are exposed.

Nigerians please wake up and vote for "Production to Consumption."

ObiDatti2023

Sorry, he is talking about that China man call HIM TU LIE OBI
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by everythinggirly(f): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Good development.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Bfly: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Growth oriented youths should be fed of this empowerment by now.

Make the environment conducive for economic growth.
Or else whatever empowerment you have to make would only end up being washed down through the toilet bowl
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by juman(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Thank you the Chief Of Staff.
You did well.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by SaturnNick(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2022
How many are the beneficiaries? 4 or 5?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates by Authoreety: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2022
LuxInnovation1:

Go and learn from Okowa

No governor in Nigeria beat Okowa for Empowerment!

I swear, Okowa is the GOAT as far as empowerment in Nigeria is concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Govt Accused Of Feeding Kids With 'Juju Cutlery' / Buhari Is Investigating Feud Between AGF, Magu – Lai Mohammed / VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.