Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32835 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 2:46am On Apr 14, 2011
deezzle:

Need your responses to these

How does a man whose friends are the Atikus, alams, Otedolas coma across to you guys as someone who will make a difference? What is your opinion about the national awards bestowed upon patricia ette or the presidential greeting publicly directed at bode george? do u know how many people die everyday in our ill equipped federal hospitals? did u see how much of an eyesore the hospital where the suleja bomb blast victims were taken was? what would it have taken the pdp led federal government to ewuip hospitals? Otedola sells deisel which will only be profitable as long as there isnt stable electricity. why will he be a supporter/sponsor of the gej ticket if he isnt sure that power will remain in its present state?what about the lip service being paid to Jos crisis? how about the promise of ensuring the bombers of 1st october are brought to justice? no bomber/kidnapper has ever been arrested? how about alams and ibori being treated with kids gloves? a spineless leader is what we do not need. a leader who sorrounds himself with mediocres and crooks will deepen our sorrows. what informed the appointment of bianca onoh as an adviser? why does he need 133aides? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608976.0.html Why does he keep buying jets with the tax payer's money? what do u make of his empty silly promises of 36airports and new universities when the ones on ground are not maintained?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 2:48am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

no np no not at all, i was 15 when i left for college in 10th grade, it a program where the ppl topng the class get to leave for college! at an early age,   grin and it only alowed for 2 year college ni na
Your lies grow more silly. If you were "top" of your class; you would have gone to a better University like the boy in this story:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/7533784/Child-prodigy-13-threatens-to-sue-his-university-for-banning-him-from-field-trip-to-South-Africa.html

You are no child prodigy. Stop deceiving your self.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 2:54am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

funny enough my dad is in nigeria u knw, i happened to be in diaspora alone and am surviving u knw
^
Let's add English comprehension to the list of your failed subjects. Did I say your father was in the US?
Another pointer to your lies. What father lets his son at 15 yrs go to college in another country far off?
I was right. Your SAT scores were poor, but with daddy's money you got into a 2-year college in the US, so that your family can boast that their son is in the US studying. If you were good enough, you would have made the cut for a 4-year college. Take my advice. Don't talk anymore because, with each utterance, you expose yourself more.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by deezzle(m): 2:58am On Apr 14, 2011
enuf of u guys insulting each other like kids, it doesnt have to come to that, come-on!!!
Am still waiting for the pro-gej guys on the questions i posed though. Once u give justifications, i will rest my case
deezzle:

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 3:03am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

i stand corrected i mean japan not china

funny enough my dad is in nigeria u knw, i happened to be in diaspora alone and am surviving u knw

Alright Alright people. Lets have mercy on the 'likkle' boy, Donlittle please. smiley

The dude sure is young.

And yes, parents do allow their fifteen yr olds and 16 yr olds to travel abroad for college these days. My sister's kids .
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 3:12am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

lmfao, your very funny oooo, i have explained to you i don tire
i applied to a 2 year college when i was in 10 grade and i got accepted
what more do you want me to tell you??
na  wa oo

did u ever heard all shoes are not the same??
^
I have warned you to shut up. But you insist. angry
This is the link to Georgia Perimeter College. Everyone can investigate and see that you are a fraud. There is no such program at GPC. The only one there that remotely resembles your claims is [url=http://www.gpc.edu/~gpcgway/]this program[/url] for those who did not complete high school and want to get a high school diploma. . .something you obviously didn't get since you left in the 10th grade (according to you).

Wikipedia:
In the United States, a junior college is a two-year post-secondary school whose main purpose is to provide academic, vocational and professional education. The highest certificate offered by such schools is usually an associate's degree

Junior colleges in the United States have long had to contend with a reputation for low academic standards. The concept can be traced back 100 years to the original public junior college, Joliet Junior College, which was set up in a high school as the equivalent of grades 13 and 14 in order to prepare qualified students for the final two years of college. To some extent, this is inherent in [size=14pt]the junior college mission of providing practical education to students who for various reasons fall outside the typical profile of a four-year college student (for example, someone who has graduated from high school and spent several years working in a relatively unskilled job).[/size]  Over the years, such colleges developed a reputation as the schools of last resort. According to federal statistics, 42% of public community college freshmen take remedial courses.

I repeat: if truly you were top of your class; you would have finished high school and gone on to a proper university. In fact, I very much doubt if you are even in GPC because your story doesn't add up. You probably one of those yahoo-yahoo boys.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Beaf: 3:26am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

look men, i might be young, i might have made some mistakes here, but trust me men, i dont relent, i keep on arguing until i can argue no more,
i have enuff of time to learn,, cuz for myy age i know a lot, porbably than most of you
no offence, i might be wrong in sum places, but trust me, it dont me nun,
cuz am learning,, but still my dad is out of place for yhu to talk
my dad is not rich like a politician.
he lives in is village
not in lagos
but am surely surely going places more than him!!!
if you have a problem with it alatheia u can jump into a fuckiing river

Thats the hallmark of a fool. everyone see's that you are dumb and ignorant, but the fool keeps arguing anyway. Its like illness.
By the way, you never know if aletheia is old enough to be your dad; so when you go screaming your dad should be let out, be aware that your loose tongue is always bashing other peoples parents. I don't know about aletheia, but most in the politics section are parents; it makes you a fool to go abusing them at your tender age of 16.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 14, 2011
Beaf:

Thats the hallmark of a fool. everyone see's that you are dumb and ignorant, but the fool keeps arguing anyway. Its like illness.
By the way, you never know if aletheia is old enough to be your dad; so when you go screaming your dad should be let out, be aware that your loose tongue is always bashing other peoples parents. I don't know about aletheia, but most in the politics section are parents; it makes you a fool to go abusing them at your tender age of 16.
damn it beaf u have no life, no 1, alatheia called my dad first, u want me to sit down and talk bout respect

oh fuckkk no
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 3:32am On Apr 14, 2011
@deezzle

How does a man whose friends are the Atikus, alams, Otedolas coma across to you guys as someone who will make a difference?

How does a man who parleys and dines with Atikus, IBBS, Ciromas, come across to you as someone to make the difference

do u know how many people die everyday in our ill equipped federal hospitals? did u see how much of an eyesore the hospital where the suleja bomb blast victims were taken was? what would it have taken the pdp led federal government to ewuip hospitals

Jonathan is only 9months in office. All the dilapidated hospitals and other facilities in the country cannot be fixed in 9 months. Fashola that we are all clapping for, has had 4yrs.

Otedola sells deisel which will only be profitable as long as there isnt stable electricity. why will he be a supporter/sponsor of the gej ticket if he isnt sure that power will remain in its present state?

There are businessmen all around the world that deal in Gas(which is a major source of power abroad) and who are also supporters of Goverments. It hasnt changed anything. Besides, the power situation has improved tremendously. If you are not in Nigeria, call home and ask people.

what about the lip service being paid to Jos crisis? how about the promise of ensuring the bombers of 1st october are brought to justice? no bomber/kidnapper has ever been arrested?

Till date Osama has not been caught even after almost three presidents have sworn to catch him. There are serial killers and mass murderers abroad who have been known to operate for years before being caught(Watch a bit of Crime reality tv and see).The resolve, desire and the will to catch the perpetrators is there. That they havent been caught is not Jonathan's fault.

how about alams and ibori being treated with kids gloves? a spineless leader is what we do not need. a leader who sorrounds himself with mediocres and crooks will deepen our sorrows.

Jonathan is a democrat. He would always observe the rule of law. This is probably one of the reasons why some people are clamoring for Buhari. So that he can suddenly swoop and whisk every person suspected to be corrupt into jail while we clap and cheer.
The people you mentioned were tried in competent courts. Jonathan is not in the executive as well as judiciary. What the courts say, is what he would follow. He is not Obj neither is he Buhari. You should be worried about judges messing things and not GEJ.

what informed the appointment of bianca onoh as an adviser?

This here is politics. There are trade offs here and there. It happens everywhere in the world. Ojukwu's APGA have been subtly supporting him. Its a political move. Besides Bianca Onoh has never stolen Government funds so why not give her a post?

why does he need 133aides?

Please list them before we can debate it.

Why does he keep buying jets with the tax payer's money?

They proposed to buy 4 new jets. Two old Jets are bad. And we all read of how one developed fault some time ago while he was using it.

Besides, its not his Jet. Its Nigerian Government Jet that would outlast him in office and others coming in will still use. They are not his personal jets.

what do u make of his empty silly promises of 36airports and new universities when the ones on ground are not maintained?

Promises are promises. Whether he can fulfill them can only be judged after his tenure or a considerable time into his tenure.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 3:49am On Apr 14, 2011

what do u make of his empty silly promises of 36airports and new universities when the ones on ground are not maintained?
^
On universities: it would help if we took a holistic look at the situation instead of just going with our emotions. The truth is that Nigeria needs more universities. Our population of 150 million (about half that of the United States) does not have enough universities. This is self-evident when we realize that approximately 1 million people write JAMB every year; and our universities can only cater for less than half that number. What are we to do? The existing universities can only cater for a limited number, so more are needed. It is not enough to improve on the existing ones. For example in metropolitan Chicago alone; there are more than 32 universities. By the time you add the 2-year and 4-year colleges and graduate schools it's more than the number of universities in Nigeria.
How many universities in Nigeria? Less than 40, if I am not mistaken and a single city in the USA has more tertiary institutions than the whole of Nigeria has universities!

The president's promise to build more universities is in order and I believe is the hallmark of one who has been to university and understands the value of education. This also goes hand in hand with his plan to reform the almajiri system to provide education. One of the things that soured me on Buhari was he had no concrete plans for the almajiri.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 4:05am On Apr 14, 2011
Good one aletheia
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by fxtopedia(m): 4:15am On Apr 14, 2011
aletheia:

^
On universities: it would help if we took a holistic look at the situation instead of just going with our emotions. The truth is that Nigeria needs more universities. Our population of 150 million (about half that of the United States) does not have enough universities. This is self-evident when we realize that approximately 1 million people write JAMB every year; and our universities can only cater for less than half that number. What are we to do? The existing universities can only cater for a limited number, so more are needed. It is not enough to improve on the existing ones. For example in metropolitan Chicago alone; there are more than 32 universities. By the time you add the 2-year and 4-year colleges and graduate schools it's more than the number of universities in Nigeria.
How many universities in Nigeria? Less than 40, if I am not mistaken and a single city in the USA has more tertiary institutions than the whole of Nigeria has universities!

The president's promise to build more universities is in order and I believe is the hallmark of one who has been to university and understands the value of education. This also goes hand in hand with his plan to reform the almajiri system to provide education. One of the things that soured me on Buhari was he had no concrete plans for the almajiri.

I don't think you are a graduate of any University. LMAO
Can you see your conclusion? Hmmm, would the almajiri start from the UNIVERSITY?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by juliebest(f): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2011
I'll tell you why Buhari was crying, I was there na.
He forget part of the speech his secretary has wriiten for him. So when he got to that part, he didn't know what else to do and he broke down and cried.
Yeye old selfish, dictator, he'll cry more on monday.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by recoome(m): 4:35am On Apr 14, 2011
@fxtopedia:u keep growing dumber every day, if u studied alatheia's post at all, u'll see that he mentioned that the universities cannot accomodate the applicants, more so to the tune of 70%. The almajiri's u are talking about, are they not being denied admission 4 lack of space in northern univs?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by recoome(m): 4:35am On Apr 14, 2011
@fxtopedia:u keep growing dumber every day, if u studied alatheia's post at all, u'll see that he mentioned that the universities cannot accomodate the applicants, more so to the tune of 70%. The almajiri's u are talking about, are they not being denied admission 4 lack of space in northern univs?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by alanbolo(m): 4:37am On Apr 14, 2011
He's crying for the same country which he set back by truncating its democratic progress in 1983.  
Those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stone.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel!!" - Samuel Johnson (Apr 7 1775 )"
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 4:41am On Apr 14, 2011
fxtopedia:

Can you see your conclusion? Hmmm, would the almajiri start from the UNIVERSITY?

Read this : This also goes hand in hand w[/b]ith his plan to reform the [b]almajiri system to provide education

No where did it imply that the Almajiris were to be started out in Universities. We need to read things through and assimilate before making comments.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aletheia(m): 4:42am On Apr 14, 2011
fxtopedia:

^You are being foolish. Did you read my post? Did I there say or imply that almijari would start from the universities.

I said:
aletheia:

^How on earth did you misconstrue the part highlighted above as:
fxtopedia:

What do understand by the phrase "goes hand in hand"? It is no wonder that Buhari appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Oh: And I dare you to challenge me on the meaning of lowest common denominator.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by alanbolo(m): 4:45am On Apr 14, 2011
@ sology and aletheia,

I doff my hat to you guys.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by nusirat(m): 5:04am On Apr 14, 2011
Whatever would move a man to tears must be true love. Even Opa Williams hardly can get his stars to shed tears. My respect for Buhari increases by the day.

Let me digress: I notice in other thread that what Beaf and other GEJ supporters continue to say is GEJ will win; Buhari will loose. The question is not who wins or looses, but who is competent enough to rule this nation.

Buhari has shown us who he really is from his stella service to this nation since the 60's, his delivering this nation from ruin in 1984 and his work with the PTF.

What we should ask GEJ is what has he done, what is he doing and what is he going to do? So far all I have seen is a man who is wasting national resources in a time of great national prosperity(although no one is see it). Today GEJ spent 2.5 million naira on five full page advert in Punch alone, not to talk of other papers.

NL is a social website that gives Nigerian opportunity to discuss National issues and not for some people to keep ranting GEJ will win and all the balderdash, Deliver yourself from religious and tribal prejudices and consider. kiss cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss . i will not be among the party who will votes for on competent man who rule 8 local government without any development, expect kidnapping and boming all over the place, dont turn NIGERIA TO ANOTHER AFGANISTAN.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by nusirat(m): 5:20am On Apr 14, 2011
Whatever would move a man to tears must be true love. Even Opa Williams hardly can get his stars to shed tears. My respect for Buhari increases by the day.

Let me digress: I notice in other thread that what Beaf and other GEJ supporters continue to say is GEJ will win; Buhari will loose. The question is not who wins or looses, but who is competent enough to rule this nation.

Buhari has shown us who he really is from his stella service to this nation since the 60's, his delivering this nation from ruin in 1984 and his work with the PTF.

What we should ask GEJ is what has he done, what is he doing and what is he going to do? So far all I have seen is a man who is wasting national resources in a time of great national prosperity(although no one is see it). Today GEJ spent 2.5 million naira on five full page advert in Punch alone, not to talk of other papers.

NL is a social website that gives Nigerian opportunity to discuss National issues and not for some people to keep ranting GEJ will win and all the balderdash,  Deliver yourself from religious and tribal prejudices and consider. kiss cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss   . i will not be among the party who will votes for on competent man who rule 8 local government without any development, expect kidnapping and boming all over the place, dont turn NIGERIA TO ANOTHER AFGANISTAN. VOTE BUHARI,
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by soloqy: 5:23am On Apr 14, 2011
@nusirat

Your post, especially from the third paragraph down, is wearisome . At least read through the thread. You can start some pages back. All has been said that ought to be said about all the purported  *stella* service that Buhari has given to the Nation. Also all has been said that ought to be said about the alleged wastefulness and imagined inactivity of GEJ.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by fxtopedia(m): 5:27am On Apr 14, 2011
aletheia:

^You are being foolish. Did you read my post? Did I there say or imply that almijari would start from the universities.

I said:^How on earth did you misconstrue the part highlighted above as:What do understand by the phrase "goes hand in hand"? It is no wonder that Buhari appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Oh: And I dare you to challenge me on the meaning of lowest common denominator.

Mr.Dummy, you certainly confirmed your foolishess,

soloqy:

Read this : This also goes hand in hand w[/b]ith his plan to reform the [b]almajiri system to provide education

No where did it imply that the Almajiris were to be started out in Universities. We need to read things through and assimilate before making comments.

Friend, you make sense to me but read it again without bias,

recoome:

Mumu, I can see how illusion has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Common go and hug transformer.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by doctorT(m): 5:59am On Apr 14, 2011
Take it or leave it, Buhari is the man. Let's see how far we can go on saturday,
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by fxtopedia(m): 6:00am On Apr 14, 2011
A vote for GEJ is a vote for 4years of STAGFLATION.  A man who is replete with CORRUPTION.
If you are among the proletariats, I weep for you, because, this same CLUELESS GEJ did not
understand the meaning of ''JOB SECURITY.

VOTE BUHARI-BAKARE for PRESIDENT jare,  I can never support a ####
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by igboboy1(m): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2011
I aint voting for no Poosie thats for sure, a mutallab like you crying? Negro we dont believe you, you need more people, crocodile tears, IN this election nothing for hausa or yoruba man, na Ijaw man Period, Una fit dey win for your regions its cool but the sit of power for Aso rock is reserved for the SS for the next four years tongue
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by nursemyke: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2011
Come o all NLer make we look inward proper proper, if Buhari na the real original messiah for Nigeria and he is ready to punish corruption, why is romancing and relying on the likes of IBB, Atiku, Ciroma, Aleiro and the bad bad Northern corrupt politicians. Common make we reason well. Who is fooling who?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ayusman16(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2011
nursemyke:

Come o all NLer make we look inward proper proper, if Buhari na the real original messiah for Nigeria and he is ready to punish corruption, why is romancing and relying on the likes of IBB, Atiku, Ciroma, Aleiro and the bad bad Northern corrupt politicians. Common make we reason well. Who is fooling who?

I tire oo. It is just a northern agenda, And so sad that some southerners are blind towards this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Withdraw From Saraki’s Trial, Eminent Lawyers Advise Umar / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage / Angiama Community Residents Happy As Automobiles Arrive For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.