Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him (32314 Views)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by ijustdey: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
A serving policeman, ASP Danladi Edibo, attached to the anti-cult unit in Enugwu-Ukwu, Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State, has allegedly handcuffed and detained a 22-year-old man, Mr. Chukwunonso Ikenna Ogbukagu, for disapproving his relationship with his mother, Mrs. Ogbukagu.

Chukwunonso, who revealed this to journalists after he escaped from the unlawful detention, said he visited Nimo, a town in Njikoka LGA to see his mother who recently left his dad to rent a separate house, but noticed that the mother had a male friend who always visited her in the apartment.

“When I demanded from my mother who the man was, I found out it was the same police officer, ASP Danladi who had a problem with my father, who also caused my parents to separate.

“The man knowing that I had noticed who he was now called some policemen who came with guns and handcuffed me and detained me in a toilet in the apartment. I stayed there for four days without food or water, and later I realized that I may die if I continue to be here, so I summoned courage and escaped.”

He begged the State police command to come to his aid, as his life was in danger, as the Edibo may come after him.

Meanwhile, the father of the victim, Chief Ikenna Ogbukagu has petitioned the Anambra State Police Commissioner, CP Monday Bala Kuryas, called for the restraint of ASP Edibo from further harassing him and members of his family.

In an interview, he further stated that, “ASP Danladi Edibo has been harassing me and members of my family. He collected my wife from me, and I said I have no problem with that, that he can keep her. He has taken her, and rented a house for her in Nimo, and I did not protest, yet he has been threatening me.

“Last year, he came to my house at about 1am with police officers, destroyed my doors and arrested me, saying that I sponsor cultists. There is nothing he has not done to me. I am very afraid for my life now, that is why I petitioned the commissioner to come to my aid.”

When DAILY POST reached out to the Anambra State police command’s spokesperson, CSP Haruna Mohammed, he stated that the petition was receiving attention, saying that it may not be right to pre-empt it.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/13/police-officer-snatches-another-mans-wife-detains-son-for-challenging-him/

1 Share

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Lcf69(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
The harassed husband said,I have know problem about that (the police officer ursurping his wife)-----THIS IS WISDOM...... PINNED.

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by chatinent: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is Nigeria.

..where the law is a respecter of some people.

..where when you hear a curfew or lockdown, you'll hear “only permanent secretaries and above (them)” are allowed to work.

..where OPC secure police stations at night for security reasons.

...where you can be punished or even shot for not having bribe.

..where anyone who has any form of power exercises it so you'll know he has become a demigod.

.. where a soldier will team up to torture you because you are dating your girlfriend he wants.

...where anyone can slap you and ask you who you are.

...where animals swallow money and pass human security.

...where politicians kidnap students and demand huge ransoms.

...where they use ethnic differences as a political ward.

...where uniform men become your midnight visitors to steal your money.

...where you are being taxed for unnecessary things.

...where politicians prefer to steal food and let it spoil than give the public.

Yes, I am apolitical.

I don't support any human government.

They are all failures...right from the inception.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Righteousness2(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
“The man knowing that I had noticed who he was now called some policemen who came with guns and handcuffed me and detained me in a toilet in the apartment. I stayed there for four days without food or water,

Locked for 4days in the apartment!!
Your Mum must be a Heartless and Wicked being
!

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Police locked him up for 4 days and the mum didn't say anything??

8 Likes

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Richy4(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
I was not there but that boy was lying profusely HABA!!! cheesy...... Anyone that can read between the line will know what transpired there... He challenged the police officer.....Putting it mildly that the officer noticed him and called other police officers is just BS....... who is a 22yrs old trying to sell that kind of story to?...Even the cult stuff the father mentioned , I don't know why I think it was his son that organized them to intimidate the police man and not the father as the police officer thinks...

The police officer has no right to abuse his power by detaining a citizen unlawfully... It's just wrong...The kid should have blamed his mother or his father for their inability to stay together...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by JosephXavier: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
You fဖေk person mama still arrest am lock am for xell

Wetin the mama come do about am

Abi she support the intimidation because say the man sabi knack am well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Drsnives(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kweeeeke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by NwaNimo1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jesu...the fulani policeman and his hoe must leave Nimo!

5 Likes

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by RRodwave(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
What kan i say
Na this kin police officer suppose die during End sars Protest
Cause with this act he can kill anyone who opposes him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Snatch, abi wetin you tok?

E carry de woman comot by force?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by slawormiir: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Beautypearls62: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
I'm not being a woman-hater, but have you noticed that majority of the problem on the earth are women-related (even money)?

Here's a secret ; the day you realise that se x and the se xual organs of the female body is overrated and that our reasons for existence as human is far beyond sex, that's when you start living life. The real life!

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Randal: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Police and toto na 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by jerini2353: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oga oooo
Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by superCleanworks(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
police FORCE.

taketh by FORCE.

grin
Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by gancub77: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
That's too bad. He should be sacked
Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by OBALOLA55(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
MY OWN ENUGWU UKWU shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by specialmati(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed my country people with bad news.abeg make una give us good new
Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Karlovych: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin They learnt well from FFK

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Nwakannaya1: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
"He collected my wife from me, and I said I have no problem with that, that he can keep her. He has taken her, and rented a house for her in Nimo, and I did not protest"

Respect!

35 Likes

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by WonderManly(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmmm...

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by HisSexcellency(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Richy4:
I was not there but that boy was lying profusely HABA!!! cheesy...... Anyone that can read between the line will knows what transpired there... He challenged the police officer.....Putting it mildly that the officer noticed him and called other police officers is just BS....... who is a 22yrs old trying to sell that kind of story to?...Even the cult stuff the father mentioned , I don't know why I think it was his son that organized them to intimidate the police man and not the father as the police officer thinks...

The police officer has no right to abuse his power by detaining a citizen unlawfully... It's just wrong...The kid should have blamed his mother or his father for their inability to stay together...
Please, how do you define incoherent tongue

7 Likes

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
embarassed
Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Commonguy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
only happens in Nigeria and other parts of Africa

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by sparog(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
So the woman allowed her lover detain her son, sounds so unreal

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by yeyeboi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by nnaetobi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oga, better call ESN. for the idiot danladi rascal. Shikena.

6 Likes

Re: Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
The husband is a real man.

He collected my wife from me, and I said I have no problem with that, that he can keep her.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations? / Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.