Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) (41721 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by dre11(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Cousin Of Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Detains, Starves Wife For One Year In Yobe, Family Demands Justice

A middle-aged woman, Sadiya who is married to one Ibrahim Yunusa Bature, has been rescued by her mother after her husband detained her in his house for one year without food.

Sadiya, who resides in Nguru town in Yobe State, northeastern Nigeria, is a mother of four children and an indigene of Kano State.

According to her mother, Hadiza who rescued her last Sunday, Sadiya was denied access to food by her husband, Ibrahim who alleged that giving her food will allow the devil to take over her life.

He only provided her with Kunu (a local drink), which she relied on to survive, it was learnt. Ibrahim also prevented people from gaining access to her room.

The mother revealed that she travelled to Nguru from Kano to see her daughter when she felt uncomfortable after hearing the sound of her voice on the phone, but was shocked to meet her in a near-death situation.

Hadiya said her daughter cannot even walk due to hunger and other ailments.

Sadiya was rushed to Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano by her mother where she is currently receiving treatment.

Her husband, Ibrahim, a cousin of former Director General of the National Emergency Management Agency, Mustapha Yusuf Maihaja and Nigerian Ambassador to Kenya, Yusuf Yunusa has abandoned the victim to her fate, Hadiza said.

Her mother, Hadiza who is with the victim at AKTH is calling for the arrest and prosecution of the husband who, according to her, has ruined the life of her daughter.

She also called on Yobe State Governor, Mai Mala Buni, to intervene in the matter.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/16/cousin-nigerian-ambassador-kenya-detains-starves-wife-one-year-yobe-family-demands

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by ahnie: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Hey God

Another Sullivan chime at it again.

Those of you quoting me....make una rest abeg kiss

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by ahnie: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Some dangling gender seff?

I rest my breathe

19 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2022
That man is the devil incarnate.

Where was hisbah when all these were happening?

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by illicit(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by slivertongue: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Man's inhumanity to man

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by dawnomike(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Madness... where were her family members all this while
Why wait this long??
That man is a devil's incarnation and he should be incarcerated

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Chaii.. Aboki at it again! Well,.. I don't care about them. Oopss

13 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Do the same thing to him for thrice the amount of time. Simple.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Nothing remain to see again for this life laidis o, human turn fellow human to living skeleton

15 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by tommykiwi(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
K
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by stano2(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Babaric

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Manny21: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Where do this animals come from? I wonder if it is diesel or petrol that runs in their veins. Eranko ehana

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by superlanny(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
The human soul is filled with wickedness and only those who strive daily not to unleash those demons are worthy to be called human. Not everything is the devil's fault, some humans wicked pass Lucifer.
Just ask the angel that directed my destiny to Nigeria, one word for him "wicked"

8 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
angry
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
wink
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by tommykiwi(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheybe na aboki?
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by TheSameGuy(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
What sort of barbarism is this angry

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
That's real love.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
I think the family of the brother better do something quickly before their man runs madt.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2022
See as I rushed to read the thread, I thought he was going to starve her with sex grin grin tongue
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Aboki at it again! Well,.. I don't care about them. Oopss

Something similar happened in the Southeast....which led to a child losing her arm...

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Badada(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Haba
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by atobs4real(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2022
OH MY GOODNESS.
WHAT THE Bleep

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by UselessBuharist: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Women are seen as slaves up north

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2022
see how they share positions to themselves

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Imagine! An act committed by a cousin to A FORMER DG of NATIONAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY that doubles as a Nigerian Ambassador. That Former DG can never do well in office if he can fold his hands and allow his cousin to ruin the life of his wife like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Religion the opium of the masses! Sheer outright wickedness of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by bigdammyj: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Losing My Only Sister / Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.